Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 02:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here — trying to understand how instant swaps really work  (Read 262 times)
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7391



View Profile
Today at 11:35:17 AM
 #21

Another popular way these services perform swaps instantly is by using some other liquidity provider's reserves instead of their own, e.g. KuCoin.
Are you sure instant exchanges can use KuCoin and similar exchanges as their liquidity provider?  
KuCoin is an exchange with mandatory KYC, and I don't think they allow such activites. I think using Kucoin as liquidity provider would be like someone using someone else's account on KuCoin.

NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10373


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:37:01 AM
 #22

Are you sure instant exchanges can use KuCoin and similar exchanges as their liquidity provider?  
KuCoin is an exchange with mandatory KYC, and I don't think they allow such activites. I think using Kucoin as liquidity provider would be like someone using someone else's account on KuCoin.

Yes, I am sure. It would be like the Changelly or Spawuz business model though.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!