So it's... three days, top? Not to water down your case, but investigation can take days if not weeks, and it is all depending on the provider's own timeline. So it is not a scam yet as I think they too is still waiting for update. Though I will still inquire why they lock your account and whether or not the closure is follow-up of their provider's findings.
They didn't mention investigations or anything of the sort; they said the account is closed and the funds have been definitively confiscated. They never spoke of checks or audits.
Interesting. I might missed this due to language barrier and I use google lens to translate, but do you mind to upload the specific image of your chat with them specifying that the fund was definitively confiscated? I'll give my best to get to the bottom of the reason the second I substantiated this.