Review Campaign of SnapEx Review details:I performed the swap with a windows deskstop and I used the Telegram bot swap option.
Order hash:f302033feec4a794c93c5ea840ced176
Pair Direction:I sent USDT(ERC) and received BTC
Swap Duration:- I sent USDT at 17:47 and the swap completed 17:48; I can confidently say the swap was instant. The is the fastest I have experienced for any instant exchange.
- The BTC hit my wallet at 17:53 which is about 5mins. So, I will say the only delay here is that of the network and the whole swap was completed within 5 to 6mins.
The process and experience:The telegram swap is fast and user friendly. Anyone can handle this without running into troubles.
Notes/Recommendations/Accolades: - Although, the email was optional, but I feel it was out of place to have it at all.
- There was an option for a refund address, it wasn't mandatory in order to proceed. That was a good design.
- Receiving bitcoin, there were to chains namely - BTC network and BTC-Aptos. Funny enough, the Aptos layer 1 PoS network was the first option before bitcoin. Can you give BTC its place please?

- There was a unique design where you specify how much you want to send or receive. This is what most exchanges do not implement, making it a one-way conversion. I was to send USDT, but I had the option to choose the exact BTC I want to receive and the system automatically calculates the amount of USDT I'll send. Great design

- Another interesting thing is the min deposit which is as low as $10. This shows that the exchange is actually targeting everyday forum users.
Overall verdict:I had an easy and simple swap, and I'll recommend this service for anyone seeking anonymous fast exchange.
ToDo: If enabled, I will make a thorough review of the platform exchange. I just did the telegram swap.
I'll visit the Ann thread and join the discussion to improve the project.
I'll also look into the SnapEx games.