Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 09:23:54 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Avoid the Fake Alert P2P Scam (Simple Sketch)  (Read 260 times)
Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:08:47 PM
 #21

Omo before I gats release coins, I must see the money for my balance for the bank app, if I no see money, nothing you wan tell me way go make me believe you say you done send money. Besides if I notice this kind of a dangerous play by the Other party, trust me I will have to report your account to the exchange with evidence of what you've done. I know that people that have had experience during P2P hardly get entangled into this kind of situation, it's only the new comers that are their Pre.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Crypto_Timothy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 224


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 02:12:51 PM
 #22

Make you no believe or trust any text messages or screenshot. Make sure say you open your bank app yourself, make you check your balance before you Gó release.
No allow any body rush you make you release your coin.

This is like the saying "don't plan with money that has not entered your account" cause until you see it and can send it out yourself, never assume the transaction has gone through. Make you no go dey plan with wetin account no fit carry.
Even like on platforms like bybit, when you're doing P2P, they seriously warn you not to trust the conversation or messages sent, they will tell you to always check your app, open it and verify with your eyes before releasing anything. I feel like even if you are a newbie unlike you just want to see signs and ignore, the warnings of always check your app is everywhere and that's good actually, cause the more people are adopting, they louder these security measures need to be, to reduce the level risk.


Su-asa
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 604


*Hamingja*


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 03:49:06 PM
 #23

As for this p2p fake alert scam matter, I advise people to start dey use Bybit because e get automatic payment system. Before, na Bitget I dey use, but as the recent incident about Bitget happen, nai I begin use Bybit, and immediately I click on sell, then put the amount I want, and continue; within a few seconds or 1 minute, I done receive my money for account ASAP. No negotiation occurs, no half payment, and no conversation. So, with these new developments for Bybit, I believe it's good to use it for now.

Well na person wey dey new to the system wey go Rush go release asset without proper confirmation. Person wey don tey for this exchange p2p go know say scammers dey dey there well well, and if you no shine your eyes Dem go fuck you up or play you ojoro.
Obviously, beginners will always be victims of fake alert scam, and they will fall for it faster immediately after they have seen the fake alert receipt. The truth is that even most big business owners have fallen for this fake alert scam, so it's not just about P2P traders alone, anyone can become a victim of fake alert both new and old. The thing is that we should just be careful and also confirm whatever we want to confirm before releasing token to a buyer or seller.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Sally9256
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:58:26 PM
 #24

Omo before I gats release coins, I must see the money for my balance for the bank app, if I no see money, nothing you wan tell me way go make me believe you say you done send money. Besides if I notice this kind of a dangerous play by the Other party, trust me I will have to report your account to the exchange with evidence of what you've done. I know that people that have had experience during P2P hardly get entangled into this kind of situation, it's only the new comers that are their Pre.
Some of this traders go dey acts smart say they wan take advantage of person, them no know say person don to tey for this game and na street all of us dey. The annoying thing wey dey even vex me sometimes with this p2p agents na them dey always think say person dey plug money so anytime you wan follow them trade them go message you say them go reduce some kind fee base on the charges and other things so they no go wan pay the exact amount wey dey for that board una go con dey drag small fee Nawa ooh, I dey ask them to cancel order if the agreement no sit well with me.

Obari
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 664


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:07:06 PM
 #25

You don try to bring this information come the forum but even though not be new one, but na still very valid information wey go safe a lot of people and I Dey always talk am say, make we no Dey trust anybody for online especially all these exchange vendors because a lot of them na scammers and dem no send you the moment you fall for them, them go chop you clean mouth and in most cases, nothing you fit really do.
I don Dey faced with exactly same situation wey vendor send me fake payment receipt and if no be say, I no Dey like rush release coin because I Dey alway first check the money for my account and in some cases, I Dey also try first send out small amount give person before I release coin and no amount of rush or pressure go make me release coin if I never do these things them.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 5248


Health is Wealth, Alhamdulillah 🙏🙏


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:53:39 PM
 #26

The issue of fake alerts should have been very familiar with everyone right now because it has been so rampant and everyone must have heard one or two stories about it. SMS alerts cannot be trusted especially in your P2P where your phone number is also contained. I met a guy who told me how easy it is for anyone to send a fake alert using even a small phone when he has your number already.

I don't get why people still trust or depends on sms to confirm a transaction when the mobile apps are right there to use in doing that perfectly. Anybody can send a fake sms this days but the Apps can't lie and for some, you can even see the transactions coming in (processing) before you receive the alert which eliminate any fake transfer chances. Also depending on a screenshot from someone is just a novice behaviour and I just believe only novice are the ones still falling for this scams tricks but nevertheless, It's always good to remind people about all this types of scams once in a while because some people becomes ignorant and it isn't like they aren't aware of the scams but they just trust people too much and this cost them money.

Jegileman
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1218
Merit: 413



View Profile
Today at 06:35:23 PM
 #27

The issue of fake alerts should have been very familiar with everyone right now because it has been so rampant and everyone must have heard one or two stories about it. SMS alerts cannot be trusted especially in your P2P where your phone number is also contained. I met a guy who told me how easy it is for anyone to send a fake alert using even a small phone when he has your number already.

Check and confirm from your mobile app. Many of them go by mounting pressure and if you don't take care, you will end up releasing your coins to the scammer. They can also send an incomplete amount and upload as evidence. You have to confirm your balance and then go to your transaction history to confirm that the amount that came in is equal to the amount on your transaction order.

No matter the amount of pressure mounted on me during p2p trades, it doesn’t allow me to just release the coin in question, I usually to my bank app and refresh it to see how much is in my account and confirm the amount that was received. Sometimes I go to the extent of sending out some parts of the money into another account, it buy airtime to confirm that the amount sent was real and not fake.

Scammers can be very smart but I just love being more extra careful when dealing with them especially if I doubt them a bit. The trust issues has reduced since the use of automatic payment, but I still do my extra checks because of how smart scammers can get and infiltrate the system again.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Odogwu-Blockchain
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 337


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 06:56:33 PM
 #28

I Dey also try first send out small amount give person before I release coin and no amount of rush or pressure go make me release coin if I never do these things them.
You dey use traditional bank account to receive payment?, because na only traditional bank dey receive fake alerts, where any trust of funds can cause you to release token while the money disappears from account after some minutes.

It always best to transfer funds to another person or perform airtime recharge to confirm funds before releasing crypto, popular microfinance banks doesn't receive fake money like that. Except the amount is bigger than tier of the recipient account, that's when the money renounces back to the sender's account.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
DiMarxist
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 522


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 07:10:29 PM
 #29

Omo before I gats release coins, I must see the money for my balance for the bank app, if I no see money, nothing you wan tell me way go make me believe you say you done send money. Besides if I notice this kind of a dangerous play by the Other party, trust me I will have to report your account to the exchange with evidence of what you've done. I know that people that have had experience during P2P hardly get entangled into this kind of situation, it's only the new comers that are their Pre.
That is true before you release your coins to the other party we should always endure that we check our balance and confirm the increase in the amount, not only from our SMS alert which can be faked. But we should also endeavor to check our bank app because the amount in the bank app can't lie but is always accurate. We should know that P2P transactions are not reversed, so instead of reporting the person to the exchange because of fake alart make sure that you have seen your balance before releasing your coins.

But with the stories of fake alart I believe that, this type of issues are not new to people on the forum which is used to P2P transactions. Because there are fraud stars always looking your mistakes to do away with your money. Another thing is incorrect balance, their are some people who will intentional send you the amount which is smaller than the amount that has been negotiated

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!