Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 10:53:36 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent Help -I have used Wasabi Wallet and sideshift.io -Human Review in Progres  (Read 187 times)
BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:26:05 AM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (4)
 #1

Hi All

I dont do many transactions and after using Grok it recommended using Wasabi Wallet for extra security.

I sent BTC to it and it done its thing for extra security and the progress changed so secure or something similar in green colour.

I then thought what exchange can i then send it to to sell in the UK and asked AIagain and it stated that Kraken/coinbase etc do NOT accept BTC from Wasabi and that i should just swap it for another coin.

i selected USDT (also been told this is also not ok and should of used LTC or similar....

My swap is now stuck and i have chatted to a person on there and he stated i need to provide my BTC send address from Wasabi but it does not have a list like electrum and constantly changes.

This is the sideshift swap link-

https://sideshift.ai/orders/de70dd7207e34585d10e

Chat stated it would be on of these input addresess, they sent me this but there is 19 of them!!!

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/6e7be263180333b32066babda5c25fa447f19348ca902bb4b996f8727f951b39/bitcoin-main/1?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fblockchair.com%2Fbitcoin%2Ftransaction%2F6e7be263180333b32066babda5c25fa447f19348ca902bb4b996f8727f951b39%2Fbitcoin-main%2F0#events

They are investigting but want the address i sent from but i dont know which one!!

Many thanks inadvance.
BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:27:38 AM
 #2

Oh i forgot to add they said i could send a tiny amount to each address and see which one appears? But they were not 100% ??

Thanks
nc50lc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 9265


Self-proclaimed Genius


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 05:11:39 AM
 #3

They are investigting but want the address i sent from but i dont know which one!!
If you can find that particular transaction in your transaction history, the address should be listed in its input.
Outbound transaction should have that red negative sign before the BTC amount.

To check: Right-click on the transaction and click "Show Details", then find the input (scroll-down) and expand it via the half-arrow icon on its left.
Right-click on the input with the right amount, then select "Copy Bitcoin Address".

BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 07:18:36 AM
 #4

I can see the transaction ID and have posted above the inputs but none match the amounts, the link if from the inputs that Sideshift received....

The Wasabi wallet shows loads of tiny transactions with no adreeses when i right click it, think this is how the wallet works as it splits them up into small amounts for security.

This is all i can see.







FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1392


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:13:50 AM
 #5

Chat stated it would be on of these input addresess, they sent me this but there is 19 of them!!!

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/6e7be263180333b32066babda5c25fa447f19348ca902bb4b996f8727f951b39

Your BTC came from all 20 of those inputs (input 0 - 19). You consolidated all of them to make the transfer to Sideshift. What might have happened is that your deposit got flagged because your BTC was coinjoined. I imagine you started with around 0.026 BTC, which would be the October 8 transaction in Wallet 1 from your screenshot above. This might be what Sideshift is looking for, the transaction before all your BTC was split up.

BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:28:28 AM
 #6

@FinneysTrueVision

Yes thats looks like the problem! Wish i never used the wllet now tbh, was only looking for more privacy before sending to a KYC echange to sell and found out most do not allow it!

I did try sending small amounts of BTC to two of the input addresses -

1. input 0 -bc1p9v495hcg2ndqszt7effwwjzp4jh49nq5rzu3n5le29sgh2umclcsrdt4nh

2. input 1 -bc1p9sjdmju03wc77sl5x6ugzh240g6lx8ls8h52muxwqvaks3f3er6sqgjp0v

They did not show up in Wasabi wallet but after googling i presume they were to small.

I have intalled Sparrow wallet as recomended after reaeching again and i have manged to recover Wasabi into Sparrow and they show the transactions in UTXO and i have the balance.

So i presume if Sideshift need to return my BTC then any input address will suffice and as its a larger amount it will show in Wasabi.

Once returned im not sure what i will do with the coinjoined BTC, i have red to keep it seperate from my main cold storage....

I dont even want is converted to USDT now tbh and not sure what to do with it as i dont know how to convert it to FIAT without an official KYC exhange?

Thanks for the reply
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2425



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 10:18:56 AM
 #7

So i presume if Sideshift need to return my BTC then any input address will suffice and as its a larger amount it will show in Wasabi.

Once returned im not sure what i will do with the coinjoined BTC, i have red to keep it seperate from my main cold storage....

I dont even want is converted to USDT now tbh and not sure what to do with it as i dont know how to convert it to FIAT without an official KYC exhange?

Thanks for the reply

Just to help you a bit, avoid instant exchanges like sideshift that may ask for KYC verification. Instead always opted for no KYC exchanges when doing those swaps. We have a few of them that are reputable.

This exchange monitors and aggregators can help you look them up and read read their reviews before using them
1. https://bitlist.co/exchanges
2. https://kycnot.me/?categories=exchange
3. https://orangefren.com/

You can exchange the BTC to USDT without having to worry so much. Alternative there are also some no kyc p2p exchanges that will accept your BTC for fiat. You can still get them through those tools

Lastly, avoid using AI to get such information. You will easily be misled. it's better you ask any question here in the forum for better help.
Look at the one of the dangers ---> [Warning]ChatGPT provided a phishing link, approximately $2.1M token was stolen

BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 10:45:41 AM
Last edit: Today at 04:49:04 PM by hilariousandco
 #8

Awesome.

I've been trying do my own research tbh but could not find it searching here hence my post.

I definitely do not want to give my details to Sideshift and hopefully they can refund to any one of the addresses they have linked to my Wasabi/Sparrow wallet.

The only reason I used sideswap is because I used Ai and it informed me to swap it to LTC or USDT in order to send to a KYC change like kraken or Coinbase.

I will look through the links you have sent and see what ones require no KYC and a way to isolate my main holding on Ledger from any transactions.

Thanks mate.

After reading a bit more i have seen why the small transactions i tested were not showing in wasabi.

It has a dust limit that was lower than the number of satoshi's i sent.

I lowered this, then altered the block height in the json file to 0 inorder for it to rescan network.

I am just waiting on sideswap now to return my btc and it looks like Hodl Hodl is a decent place to sell with no KYC.

Send from my ledger to Electrum, then to Hodl Hodl and use revolut tag name as FIAT bank details....

nc50lc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 9265


Self-proclaimed Genius


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 11:40:14 AM
 #9

They did not show up in Wasabi wallet but after googling i presume they were to small.
Wasabi has a "Dust Attack Limit" setting that dictates how small an output can be, otherwise, it'll be hidden like you said.
You can find that in "Settings->Bitcoin tab".

The Wasabi wallet shows loads of tiny transactions with no adreeses when i right click it, think this is how the wallet works as it splits them up into small amounts for security.
It depends on how you funded your wallet.
From your screenshot, it looks like you did a coinjoin a few hours before sending to the instant exchange.
That created multiple UTXO from your first inbound transaction's output.
And since you needed the full amount in your last transaction, you wallet had to use them all in that transaction.

If you haven't done that, it'll just spend the single output of the transaction from Oct8 that funded your wallet.

BTW, Sparrow is a solid alternative if you don't need coinjoin.

BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 11:56:54 AM
Last edit: Today at 04:18:44 PM by hilariousandco
 #10

Yes I don't need conjoin tbh. I wish I never let it run.

Think I will message sideshift again and ask to refund my BTC to wasabi and go from there.

Not sure if I should start another post then do I can make with coinjoin BTC actually useable!

Sparrow wallet seems very good tbh.

Thanks

Well after hours online I'm still bamboozled with all the options out there!

Is there any correct section here where I can post that will help me mix/sell these 'coinjoined' btc?

Once returned I know I have to keep them seperate from my main holding/storage.

I would like to sell/swap/both?
But still unsure of best practices.

I've installed Electrum and TOR so it runs with blue tick/private to just hide my ip etc.

But I now need to totally delink it to sell for GBP.

There is no UK subsection for locality but loads off other countries that is odd?

Do I need a different forum?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
satscraper
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 3025


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
Today at 11:50:00 AM
 #11


I would like to sell/swap/both?
But still unsure of best practices.



Probably this one will help you pick the correct service which would fit you expectations.


Also, you could try to make a few transactions to your own completely new addresses to fade the initial "coinjoin score" and then sell separately. Say your A address has coinjoin input while address B is relatively clean. You send in one transaction outputs from A and B to C and D. Then from C to E + F, and from D to G + H, using diversity in both time and output weight ratio. And so on. After four to five hops from A, the risk score for relevant addresses inherent from A should fade to acceptable level.

Have a luck.

BBitcoin92 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 96
Merit: 18


View Profile
Today at 02:36:30 PM
 #12

Thanks mate.

It's unreal how they can get away with this and
a lot of people/millions have been lost.

I've opened a Bisq account and it runs TOR.

It's also has XMR but the options for FIAT GBP seem limited everywhere!

I wish there was a dedicated UK group.


I'm just running in circles still. I just want to isolate my main hiding wallet from any sells.

XMR seems good but complicated and fees are silly. 

Main BTC holdings >Bisq and swap to XMR. Then sell or swap back to BTC and sell.

I'm at the point I'm willing to pay someone for advice.

It must of taken me 2 hours to install Feather wallet for XMR as Windows/voogke weee throwing up so many warnings. 😂

The I seen there's another dedicated one available that can be linked to ledger.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4601



View Profile
Today at 03:27:08 PM
Last edit: Today at 03:55:21 PM by Cricktor
 #13

Your account isn't new and you still ignore certain forum rules for no obvious reasons (rule #32 regarding consecutive posts), except maybe lazyness and possibly ignorance. Anyway...

I would highly recomment to not blindly follow what some AI tells you, especially when you can't judge the suggestion properly due to lack of knowledge. https://learnmeabitcoin.com exists and is a thing...

If you try to improve privacy of your coins or want to decouple some UTXOs from some other wallet addresses you want to hide, it's not that easy, but Wasabi's coinjoins are a possibility. But you haven't gained much privacy when you consolidate all your coinjoined, privacy increased, UTXOs (twenty of them) and send them all at once to a swap service or whereever you want.

Also, pay attention that in a coinjoin transaction not all of your inputs are your UTXOs! I suggest to learn more about coinjoins and some more technical aspects of Bitcoin before you do things that you might regret later.

Your link in first post is to sideshift.ai, your subject speaks of sideshift.io, the latter redirects to sideshift.ai -- any particular reason for the mismatch? In this case it seems to not matter, but malicious sites with slightly different names can be a big problem in crypto!

NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10390


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:54:26 PM
Merited by Cricktor (2)
 #14

Just a pro tip: before sending coins to any regulated service, you should check the AML score first.

This includes swap services which use exchanges as their liquidity providers.

If the score comes back as yellow or red and not green, do not send. Swap them at a different never-kyc provider for a different coin.

I know this wouldn't have worked here because Wasabi Coinjoins are always flagged as high risk, but it is good to remember regardless.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!