I'm not a fan of CZ, and I have already stated that he has a lot of questionable characters. But in this case, I don't think he's wrong. He may have ulterior motives, but he's not wrong.
He didn't say Ledger is the most secured, the said it is "one of" the most secure. So he is not wrong. You can't mention secure and reliable hardware wallets without mentioning Ledger.
He also said it has passed the test of time. I believe that is also true. A company that has existed for over 10 years in the crypto space has passed the test of time. Crypto has been around for about 17 years, so for a service or company to be active in 12 out of 17 of those years is impressive.
If CZ truly valued privacy, Binance would never have KYCed. Therefore, privacy is not a factor when claiming the wallet is "secure."
I don't think he values privacy as much as he claims, but in the case of Binance and KYC, did they really have a choice? Would governments and regulatory bodies of different countries have allowed them to do business if they didn't ask for KYC from their customers?