Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82581 times)
WealthyBastard

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:56:13 PM

What a great coin with a great purpose ! (Joke inside)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:34:26 AM

What a great coin with a great purpose ! (Joke inside)

lmfaoooo, I laughed so hard cause I get the pun.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

Interesting
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:07:14 PM

Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.
Funny, I always thought he made his money in *Bitcoin*, seeing as he became obsessed with it in 2010. Talk about getting in early...

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 11:52:35 PM

Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.
Funny, I always thought he made his money in *Bitcoin*, seeing as he became obsessed with it in 2010. Talk about getting in early...

He most likely has and continues to make the big BTC cryptofiat bucks.

That said, he and the shitcoin/ shitalgo dirty bankster wannabe gangs, are one of the main factors behind BTC's plummeting price.

1 500 DRK instamined block * 0.02 BTC = 10 BTC or approximately 2500 USD $$$ Shocked

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 01:58:19 PM

Is it too late to add "security threat" to the title ?

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/www.darkcoin.io
Detected reference to blacklisted domain.
Detected reference to malicious blacklisted domain download.darkcoin.fr

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/download.darkcoin.fr
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/033caab6b9fe765060684ebc52ed220f4d4696491c8e3b3511e6ba5304a5031b/analysis/1427284284/
http://yandex.com/infected?l10n=en&url=download.darkcoin.fr
Detected unconditional redirection to external web resource.
Detected HTTP redirection to download.dashninja.pl

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/download.dashninja.pl
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/659876ef90fee8650b2f1ef119013c3c264d40933d0fbdf26db36a3505bd51ad/analysis/1427284618/
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=download.dashninja.pl

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:37:29 AM

There was an instamine, Evan has all the coins, he is scamming us, Darkcoin is easily breakable...have I missed anything?

HYIPs are illegal in Arizona and The Darkscam Foundation is under investigation. 

Darkscam was started by and for the benefit of Masternode, who Drak says is some kind of altcoin gangster.

Vertoe and InternetApe are gone; Darkscam's bus factor = 1.

The remote MadoffNode killswitch is a terrible idea without precedent.

The attempt to steal/trademark DASH and escape your shady past will fail.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

There was an instamine, Evan has all the coins, he is scamming us, Darkcoin is easily breakable...have I missed anything?

HYIPs are illegal in Arizona and The Darkscam Foundation is under investigation. 

Darkscam was started by and for the benefit of Masternode, who Drak says is some kind of altcoin gangster.

I took the liberty of highlighting in bold the most significant of your lies. 
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:00:14 PM

I took the liberty of highlighting in bold the most significant of your lies.  

hi stonehedge...this is just the begining of the end of dash m8 Grin  watch how more true comments will be left here than on the real dash ann Cheesy Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:24:07 PM

Just waiting for the first brick and mortar store to deal with this scam within my neighborhood , will be reported instantly.
Abiding, assisting, participating in a know scam is one thing for a anonymous private person and another for a business.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:56:08 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 05:16:26 PM by Yaremi

List of darkcoin FUDs team:

TheMightyKnight https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=389067
nond17 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373786
ahoenk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=348490
Veteran https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=403425
stonehedge https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360508
allyouracid: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138833
YourMother https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347792

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:53:13 AM

Just waiting for the first brick and mortar store to deal with this scam within my neighborhood , will be reported instantly.
Abiding, assisting, participating in a know scam is one thing for a anonymous private person and another for a business.

Who has been scammed? Is it you, because you didn't mine or buy cheaply in the beginning? Should I report Bitcoin instantly because I had to pay hundreds of dollars for my first Bitcoin because I wasn't there at the start?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:21:05 AM

Who has been scammed? Is it you, because you didn't mine or buy cheaply in the beginning? Should I report Bitcoin instantly because I had to pay hundreds of dollars for my first Bitcoin because I wasn't there at the start?

Nobody could mine as cheaply as those that were in on the early start (not you =). Evan left you out, but still you cough on his lap every day. It's like when like Annie Lennox sings, "...some of them want to get used by you."  Shocked

wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh

Good question. I guess labeling it a boo-boo made it all better?

illodin

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:36:28 AM

I don't feel scammed. I managed to mine just fine, and bought more at rate 10k/0.25BTC. I'm sorry you missed the launch, and I'm sorry you didn't invest even 1 BTC when it was cheap. Don't be angry just because other people are more successful than you.

Again, who has been scammed?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:48:19 AM

I don't feel scammed. I managed to mine just fine, and bought more at rate 10k/0.25BTC. I'm sorry you missed the launch, and I'm sorry you didn't invest even 1 BTC when it was cheap. Don't be angry just because other people are more successful than you.

You, dumb ass. You can rationalize it all you want, but the guy lied to you and preceded to benefit from that lie. He kept the coins he mined and now has you as a willing participant because you're A: a moron B: benefited just enough so you'll go along with it C: delusional.

You can decide which box applies.

*Also, I didn't say it was a scam. I'd call it fraud, but that's niggling over details.

illodin

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:47:05 PM

You, dumb ass. You can rationalize it all you want, but the guy lied to you and preceded to benefit from that lie. He kept the coins he mined and now has you as a willing participant because you're A: a moron B: benefited just enough so you'll go along with it C: delusional.

*Also, I didn't say it was a scam. I'd call it fraud, but that's niggling over details.

How am I being scammed? I didn't lose anything. Quite contrary. If your definition of getting scammed is getting rich then I'm fine getting scammed every day and twice on Sundays.

How did he lie to me?
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:22:02 PM

Serious deja vu going on right now.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 01:28:54 PM

How am I being scammed? I didn't lose anything. Quite contrary. If your definition of getting scammed is getting rich then I'm fine getting scammed every day and twice on Sundays.

How did he lie to me?

He just never answered you. =p Funny how that works.

wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh

I said fraud. Coin conveniently doesn't launch. Gives estimate and then proceeds to break that estimate conveniently at a time when most people would have regrouped and went to bed, then conveniently doesn't have it available in the most used format, and then conveniently doesn't relaunch in a fair manner to avoid the fraud label which you inconveniently have to  answer for in posts such as this, but he conveniently never answers for himself. If it smells like a duck, looks like a duck, walks away like a duck it's probably Evan renaming his coin to conveniently distance his project from the instamine he pulled with xcoin. It was an instamine and it doesn't matter if there's a story to deflect attention that it was most likely intentional, it was an instamine. 500k in coins in the first hour is an instamine.

You can parse it in your mind any way you want, but don't tell me I've gotta be stupid too. It was an instamine and that you and Evan own for the life of the coin and there isn't anything you can do about it now. He could have relaunched fairly, he chose not to, and now you're gonna have to answer for it as long as the coin exist or for how ever long you chose to be one of Evan's lackey apologist.

G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:41:21 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 03:22:53 PM by G2M

you and Evan ..

don't forget that 'first crypto with a professional marketing team' he hired, or did he trade the coin like it was stake in a company, with the sales pitch that the other 30%/xx% will be recoverable through masternodes even though he couldn't pay it now?

Surely they're still around.

Here's the thing: I accept the fact that the Darkcoin name is not changing, and I stated as such to make people very clear that this has been decided.

All I'm doing is recognising that there is a significant segment of the market that will be wary of the current brand, which we might be able to reach, and brainstorming how we might reach it. If people genuinely believe that us launching a differently branded sister-coin might kill Darkcoin, then the implication that this is exactly what will happen when others inevitably do exactly what I'm suggesting we do. I'm very surprised that people think this is somehow "dangerous" to talk about. Surely it's more dangerous not to talk about it? Or y'know, we could just stick our heads in the sand and hope everything works out.

A sister coin would wipe out Darkcoin, especially if we did it. So it's not a good idea.

Other options are:

1.) Renaming the coin. It keeps coming up over and over, maybe we should really consider it. Everyone start coming up with names and I'll make a voting page to gauge if our user base even wants this.
2.) The first 24 hours of the coins existence keep causing us problems, an "airdrop" could be a solution to this. We could airdrop all holders (uniquely verified) with a equal portion of coin. This coin would come from a block in the future that paid 2.4million+ coins to a specific address that I hold. We could use some kind of verification system like mastercoin (http://mastercoin-faucet.com/github-intro)
The airdrop would be a month or so into the future, so it would give users time to buy coins and become holders creating some demand. Also, we'd have a much larger market cap and the argument about the first 24 hours would become invalid.

As always, we listen to the community. If enough people complain, we'll do something...

Given that there are a lot of people here invested in Darkcoin & a lot riding on the outcome of our branding & marketing efforts, what about putting these questions to a professional branding & marketing consultant? I don't know if a poll of the userbase will give us an adequate answer to this one. I think we're all varying levels of amateur here when it comes to this stuff -- I'd be far more comfortable trusting an expert than an opinion poll. Thoughts?

I would like to see a vote first to see how many people like the name:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559912.0

However, I like your idea of doing this in a completely professional way. We would be the first coin with a marketing company backing us, that's neat.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 02:59:46 PM

I don't feel scammed. I managed to mine just fine,

lol what a whore

Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: