Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82581 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

I'm seeing some similarities with many of the X11 coins.

HIRO, LGC and HASH have been flash/instamined. Plz check their respective threads and blockexplorers..

Is X11 a scamcult ? lol..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:40:52 AM

I missed the BTC and LTC lunches, where can I go cry about that?  Huh
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:49:11 AM

HIRO, LGC and HASH have been flash/instamined. Plz check their respective threads and blockexplorers..

Have you read the OP page ?
Is HIRO change market cap from 84 M -> 22 M?
Is HIRO change block reward from 500 -> 50 ?
lol ...
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:51:57 AM

Please, i think it is you that has the comprehension issue. You said regarding me " oh so you were there on launch but didn't mine"  suggesting i was not there on launch or that i was there on launch but did mine. I am saying now it appears you accept what i said in the first place.

I am trying to convey to you that you are using the word 'butthurt' in a chilidish and repetitive manner.... not that you are butthurt.

" Do you understand proper English" - that made me smile. Thanks.

Anyway all of this is pointless arguing about nothing. Your investment in DRK is huge, you invested a few hours hash and have 100's of thousands of drk. I am jealous of course that i was prevented from mining also. However, none of that changes the facts drk was instamined harder than any other coin on here when coupled with the slashing of the minting by 75%.

Stop denying the instamine and rather just say.." yes i was one of the lucky instaminers with linux and i probably made $1M + USD in 24 hours" (at this price)

Just be honest, you got a ton of drk and it is rising in price. Don't cover the instamine up and don't argue it is fine for new coins to try the same stunt. Also don't try to drag people in at this price, sure they could make some cash, but what if it dumps back down to 300k? be responsible don't say there is zero risk at this stage.
The post was hard to understand to the ways that you write and your formatting. Okay you aren't butthurt, you're jealous and/or mad. The problem is that you don't know the real definition of instamine, and this wasn't the case here. I might and might not have a lot of DRK. Why would I dump this? I'm waiting for setups to arrive and set up more masternodes.

You keep avoiding the question. It is true that like 50% of coins were mined in 24 hours? because if thats true im dumping, since that's not being an early miner, that's just plain retarded coin setup.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:02:50 AM

if thats true im dumping

If that's the metric you do your decisions on whether to buy/hold/dump then it's probably best you dump and put it all on lottery.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

if thats true im dumping

If that's the metric you do your decisions on whether to buy/hold/dump then it's probably best you dump and put it all on lottery.

lol drk is a lottery, but where 50% of the winnings were stolen on the first day without having to buy a ticket.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:38:13 AM

Please, i think it is you that has the comprehension issue. You said regarding me " oh so you were there on launch but didn't mine"  suggesting i was not there on launch or that i was there on launch but did mine. I am saying now it appears you accept what i said in the first place.

I am trying to convey to you that you are using the word 'butthurt' in a chilidish and repetitive manner.... not that you are butthurt.

" Do you understand proper English" - that made me smile. Thanks.

Anyway all of this is pointless arguing about nothing. Your investment in DRK is huge, you invested a few hours hash and have 100's of thousands of drk. I am jealous of course that i was prevented from mining also. However, none of that changes the facts drk was instamined harder than any other coin on here when coupled with the slashing of the minting by 75%.

Stop denying the instamine and rather just say.." yes i was one of the lucky instaminers with linux and i probably made $1M + USD in 24 hours" (at this price)

Just be honest, you got a ton of drk and it is rising in price. Don't cover the instamine up and don't argue it is fine for new coins to try the same stunt. Also don't try to drag people in at this price, sure they could make some cash, but what if it dumps back down to 300k? be responsible don't say there is zero risk at this stage.
The post was hard to understand to the ways that you write and your formatting. Okay you aren't butthurt, you're jealous and/or mad. The problem is that you don't know the real definition of instamine, and this wasn't the case here. I might and might not have a lot of DRK. Why would I dump this? I'm waiting for setups to arrive and set up more masternodes.

You keep avoiding the question. It is true that like 50% of coins were mined in 24 hours? because if thats true im dumping, since that's not being an early miner, that's just plain retarded coin setup.

YES that is true, the didn't release a windows wallet nor were there any pools. The blocks were 500 each and came in every second at the start. Only a few people could mine. 12.5% of current minting would have been taken in 24hours, but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

So they pumped their instamine x4. Next to inflate their huge holding value even more then have now said hey there is a new way to earn drk but you need to buy 1000 drk to do it. LOL. They're so greedy it's disgusting.

luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:54:13 AM

YES that is true, the didn't release a windows wallet nor were there any pools. The blocks were 500 each and came in every second at the start. Only a few people could mine. 12.5% of current minting would have been taken in 24hours, but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

So they pumped their instamine x4. Next to inflate their huge holding value even more then have now said hey there is a new way to earn drk but you need to buy 1000 drk to do it. LOL. They're so greedy it's disgusting.

You've lost the plot, you're not even thinking clearly any more.
You just keep repeating the same old story, unable to think it through.

You keep accusing "some people" (by the way - who?) of holding 50% of the current coins.
Show proof, show wallets holding these amounts.

You won't. Why? Because it is in your imagination.

Do you really think any whale would pump the coin even with a slight suspicion of the 50% coins waiting for dump?
If so, you completely lost the plot.
5 pumps already and no dumps.

Coins have been mined, sold, bought, over and over again.
Bottom line - Darkcoin has currently one of the healthiest coin distribution - and no one cares about your delusions.

At this point, you and your cheerleaders are not fooling anyone but yourself.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:56:48 AM

You keep accusing "some people" (by the way - who?) of holding 50% of the current coins.

Do you really think any whale would pump the coin even with a slight suspicion of the 50% coins waiting for dump?

Bottom line - Darkcoin has currently one of the healthiest coin distribution - and no one cares about your delusions.

The same old TRUE story.

It's not hard to pump a 4M coin current minting. Whales like those small minting coins. This is not just a pump, this is driven up by the next part of the clever scam which is you now need to buy 1000drk to run a masternode. This is helping fuel the pump. A master stroke from the dev team holding the vast bulk of the coins. Almost as good as cutting the minting by 75% first lol

Don't misquote me. 50% of current minting was taken in 24hours. FACT. This has been proven time and time again. Do your own research.

I never said 50% is held by one person and of course SOME was sold. So what that changes nothing about the facts i have posted.

Don't think for 1 second people don't know how to spread coins across multiple wallets. You never know how distributed a coin really is.

luke997

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:10:36 PM

I never said 50% is held by one person and of course SOME was sold. So what that changes nothing about the facts i have posted.

That's quite close to what you said:

but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

You accuse the dev of holding 50% of the current supply. This is nonsense and you have no proof of that.

Beside, you know very well that in all the coins when scam happens, coins get dumped and folks run with the money.
That's not what I see.

I guess now you'll say:
"They wait until DRK is worth 10$"
once it is, and coin still grows, you'll say:
"They wait until DRK is worth 100$"
and so on.

Are you unable to look at Darkcoin as something very good which happened to the cryptocurrency?
We need private and anonymous transactions, no one wants others to snoop around own money.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

You accuse the dev of holding 50% of the current supply. This is nonsense and you have no proof of that.

Beside, you know very well that in all the coins when scam happens, coins get dumped and folks run with the money.
That's not what I see.

I guess now you'll say:
and so on.

Are you unable to look at Darkcoin as something very good which happened to the cryptocurrency?
We need private and anonymous transactions, no one wants others to snoop around own money.

Stop trying to distract and confuse. This is NOT what i said.

Dev and a few others premined 50%. I do not consider the dev himself to have taken all of it.

"they" is more than one. If you're interested in the truth pull up the block explorer and take a look.

Drk the tech is not in question. However the instamine happened as did the 75% minting cut.... drk holders need to stop saying it did not.

luke997

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:39:20 PM

That's not what I see.

I guess now you'll say:
and so on.

Stop trying to distract and confuse. This is NOT what i said.

Dev and a few others premined 50%. I do not consider the dev himself to have taken all of it.

That is exactly what you said, so stop spinning around.
I called your bullshit and you can't show wallets with 50% of the originally minted coins - so there go your "facts" and "scam".

Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time on you any more, I've just realised how much of a joke you are.

You don't really give a **** about the Cryptocurrency, you add zero value and just keep pushing all $hitcoins you can make money on and that's it.

So keep pushing useless clones, pump, dump, at the end of the day, it's you who are the biggest scammer, because there isn't market for 99% for it, there will be just naive bagholders with all those crap coins with no value.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:46:53 PM

I missed the BTC and LTC lunches, where can I go cry about that?  Huh

YAAAY ! Lets be just like them ! INSTAMINES FOR ALL !

Roll Eyes

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

lol ...

Where did you see that ?

HIRO's reward has always been 400.

This will become just as much of a disservice to HIRO as it will be for the coins/ ALTS, dumped by the pool. Many/most do not think favourably of multi pools. HIRO's image will suffer because of that.

You forgot to mention how you will achieve the 30% if the price increases.

Remember peeps... if its too good to be true..  Wink

wow, ok, so your point of view is plainly clear, you obviously have an agenda. either that or you're clinically retarded.

since when does a multipool which buys that one coin not act favorably towards the coin, are you even sure what you're talking about?

I was in on the very genesis of the development of the first multipool for Blackcoin, i was in IRC when Radiostatic had his meltdown and gave the reigns to Legion development. I helped gnu_user test the database of the new multipool one late night after another. and do you remember how "favorably" that affected BC's price? going from 500 satoshis to 30,000, peaking at around 90,000.

so do us all a favor and stop spreading FUD. or do your homework and learn what it is that you're actually talking about.

and by the way, has anyone seen the increased activity today on the trading price on mintpal? it's broken 400 sat and looks to keep on climbing. take a peek at those buy orders stacking up. about to be a fun time for the real #1 x11 coin. (which doesn't have any darksend BS feature that will only backfire when it gets banned from all major exchanges)

Hm, why the rage and the tone, chill out man.
If a coin rises a few ticks on 3 BTC total turnover its not really a reason to cheer. Look where its at today.
This whole multipool crap is a rather desperate attempt, the effect is marginal.

And now bark again.

MEEEfreakinOOOW THIS COIN WAS INSTAMINED ! Grin

Block 1 was found less than a minute after this thread was posted.
Time: 1394867933 (2014-03-15 07:18:53)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000331665707f230cc02400ce7042c862353520b2f221a5bc1e20609996fef

Block 100 appeared only 3 minutes later ! :O
Time: 1394868109 (2014-03-15 07:21:49)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000ea2071531c7d5734aed1e484adef17ee763e40a0027d538982aa9de738c

Block 1000 OMFG ! We're averaging 50 blocks per minute !
Time: 1394869150 (2014-03-15 07:39:10)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000078002878eed628aa9bd2c4260008dc780373ff471a9f1ea742b9e51c9a

Block 2000 ... Now up to 54 blocks per minute ! GTFO !
Time: 1394870176 (2014-03-15 07:56:16)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/000009cd02642a1f1b3081f42c5566443426cbe843db12c5dac5fa898ac0e662

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:46:32 PM

lol ...

Where did you see that ?

HIRO's reward has always been 400.

This will become just as much of a disservice to HIRO as it will be for the coins/ ALTS, dumped by the pool. Many/most do not think favourably of multi pools. HIRO's image will suffer because of that.

You forgot to mention how you will achieve the 30% if the price increases.

Remember peeps... if its too good to be true..  Wink

wow, ok, so your point of view is plainly clear, you obviously have an agenda. either that or you're clinically retarded.

since when does a multipool which buys that one coin not act favorably towards the coin, are you even sure what you're talking about?

I was in on the very genesis of the development of the first multipool for Blackcoin, i was in IRC when Radiostatic had his meltdown and gave the reigns to Legion development. I helped gnu_user test the database of the new multipool one late night after another. and do you remember how "favorably" that affected BC's price? going from 500 satoshis to 30,000, peaking at around 90,000.

so do us all a favor and stop spreading FUD. or do your homework and learn what it is that you're actually talking about.

and by the way, has anyone seen the increased activity today on the trading price on mintpal? it's broken 400 sat and looks to keep on climbing. take a peek at those buy orders stacking up. about to be a fun time for the real #1 x11 coin. (which doesn't have any darksend BS feature that will only backfire when it gets banned from all major exchanges)

Hm, why the rage and the tone, chill out man.
If a coin rises a few ticks on 3 BTC total turnover its not really a reason to cheer. Look where its at today.
This whole multipool crap is a rather desperate attempt, the effect is marginal.

And now bark again.

MEEEfreakinOOOW THIS COIN WAS INSTAMINED ! Grin

Block 1 was found less than a minute after this thread was posted.
Time: 1394867933 (2014-03-15 07:18:53)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000331665707f230cc02400ce7042c862353520b2f221a5bc1e20609996fef

Block 100 appeared only 3 minutes later ! :O
Time: 1394868109 (2014-03-15 07:21:49)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000ea2071531c7d5734aed1e484adef17ee763e40a0027d538982aa9de738c

Block 1000 OMFG ! We're averaging 50 blocks per minute !
Time: 1394869150 (2014-03-15 07:39:10)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/00000078002878eed628aa9bd2c4260008dc780373ff471a9f1ea742b9e51c9a

Block 2000 ... Now up to 54 blocks per minute ! GTFO !
Time: 1394870176 (2014-03-15 07:56:16)
http://explorer.hirocoin.org/block/000009cd02642a1f1b3081f42c5566443426cbe843db12c5dac5fa898ac0e662

Take a look at here http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/DarkCoin?count=10&hi=10
You will see Value Out = 500 DARK

Is HIRO change market cap from 84 M -> 22 M? It is happening with Darkcoin
Is HIRO change block reward from 500 -> 50 ?  It is happening with Darkcoin
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:04:21 PM

The whole episode is documented here by Evan himself.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:10:36 PM

Just wait until the people that build the Masternode want to exchange their Darkcoin to Bitcoin to pay their cost for server and security.
Price will go even faster down when the miners start doing the same.

What will happen then is that the daily fee paid to the remaining Masternodes will increase proportionately.

So if you're the only one left, you're up for 7000 DRK per week fee (105 BTC at current prices).
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

When other coins add anonymity dark wouldn't have much to offer. Then i comes down to building infrastructure and marketing which separates coins. Also i'm not very sure about innovations like 100% anonymity. It could encourage and give regulators the ammo to hinder it from going mainstream. Thats why i'm glad how Bitcoin is not entirely anonymous.
kingimg

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

it that true?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:55:13 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 04:55:43 PM by toknormal

I still don't see any real payment services that Darkcoin has, what can i buy with Darkcoin ?
At the moment its just all a anonymous money that is hard to trace back and will favor the big whales to launder their Investments. Don't be delusional that they will stay always in Darkcoin... once they see that it isn't stable they will use darkcoin like a Tor node nothing else.

I'm not here to defend or attack one crypto or another and, as a DRK investor, I'm quite interested in your point of view.

I've done my homework. I'm not sure that you have but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

For a start, if you're trying to make a case that a crypto isn't worth investing in because it's got no merchants, then I think your making a pretty weak case relatively speaking. Fair enough if you think that's an important criteria for your own decision making, but it's not for me. All alts are in the same boat in that regard to one extend or another.

will favor the big whales to launder their Investments

That isn't the conclusion I came to.

There's no financial infrastructure more opaque than the current fiat money system. Commercial organisations, cultural organisations, political groups and individuals are all pretty private about their monetary movements. Nothing to do with laundering - just plain and simple privacy. And when it comes to commercial organisations, they're worried about protecting competitive interests. Doesn't matter if it's a loan programmer accepting payments for a software license or a multi-national shifting their investments around.

In particular, they're worried about INCOME. That's where a network like Darkcoin is able to support that requirement and others aren't - not even dark wallet because it's useless for hiding income. I'm not saying there won't now be a whole flotilla of coins boasting "dark technology" and supporting anonymity in one way or another. But an original is always worth investing in - look at Litecoin or Peercoin. They didn't get their valuation knocked off the top 5 when all the clones arrived.

If you've got something of genuine value to offer in terms of critical appraisal then go ahead and post it. I'm getting sick of axe grinders churning out B.S. about this coin because some aspect of it happens to put their particular nose out of joint. I go away and check up on their claims and the real account turns out to be a whole lot more plausible and complex than their canned scare stories do justice to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: