Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82577 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:28:46 AM

True anon coins seem all the rage right now, every coin community is talking about implementing it.

Yeah, sure man, and I'm certain you'll be pushing every single IPO scam $hitcoin there is, like you do all the time.

The problem is that.. everyone's talking for ages and yet only DRK got it.

BTW - Do you really think that anyone will take seriously random, anonymous internet troll like you seriously?

You have zero credibility, yet you accuse the real person, with a face and name, who actually explained everything what happened, with all your nonsense without real proof.
I asked you before, many times, and you never presented anything.  

And guess what, vast majority of people are not stupid, and market proves it. DRK 5 months growing and getting better and better.

My credibility matters not. People are free to check the facts out for themselves.

The explanation (bunch of excuses) is all well and good. However the block explorer backs up what happened 100%. That is your proof but you keep ignoring the hard facts.

How much more real proof can you face and still deny it exists. I know you just joined here yesterday, but really do some homework before spewing rubbish all over the thread.

No point blathering on about the current pump. This is a master stroke by the drk scam team. Have to buy 1000 drk off of them to run a master node.

what ?
last we heard the price was going up a while back because all this Masternode rumors were going around and people were gonna get rich
because supposedly the dev was going to pay people to run them for large money..
so... uhhhhhh

that last line you said,

Have to buy 1000 drk off of them to run a master node.

uhhh what ???
did i hear that right ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

Much butthurt in this thread Grin
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:27:18 AM

Much butthurt in this thread Grin

Do you want a mirror ?
alakta

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:14:32 AM

This doesn't looks good for the future.
But some people made some money, that's nice too. Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:42:12 AM

hey Mark was great at ripping off all you Gox'tards so he deserves to keep the half billion dollars worth of bitcoin he stole right ?

Slightly desperate analogy Spoetnik.

Mark was running an exchange.

Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch. But the story ends there. It's history now and and neither the market nor the mining community have a problem with it any more.

Who to take more seriously when making investment decisions ? The 5 trollers rattling around in their can daily on this thread or the 60 GH/s that's on that coin right now ?

Silly question really  Wink
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:00:11 PM

Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch.

Not even that. They claim "unfairness" for DRK because late miners don't get the same number of coins as early miners and then go to 100% instamine pos-pow hybrids that no-one can mine after a few days. I mean they really care about the "fairness" aspect for future miners...

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Not even that. They claim "unfairness" for DRK because late miners don't get the same number of coins as early miners and then go to 100% instamine pos-pow hybrids that no-one can mine after a few days. I mean they really care about the "fairness" aspect for future miners...

That kind of hypocrisy is standard fare around here.

If people want to take lessons in ethics from a bunch of get rich quick crypto miners who's noses are so far out of joint they can smell sideways then so be it.

I won't be.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:41:03 PM

Doesn't matter.

Bitcoin is pulling out of its nosedive. 1 week chart will start to turn around in June.

That will lift this entire market into the stratosphere. Won't matter what coin anybody's in or what premine / instamine B.S. people like to grind on about. It'll all be going to the moon, the whole lot & everyone will be happy Smiley

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

see a copy of the conversation and make your own conclusions

Thanks. I can't really tell if that's favourable or unfavourable to the coin.

Tell you what. Instead of listening to all the crap on here I'm gonna try it for a few months and then I'll know if it's a scam or not.

Will let you know how I get on.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:56:12 PM

Yes, I made my own conclusions:

[x] Missed the lunch
[x] Missed the 0.00002500 weeks
[x] Missed the 0.00050000 weeks
[x] Missed the 0.00100000 months
[x] Clueless
[x] Angry
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

Yes, I made my own conclusions:

[x] Missed the lunch
[x] Missed the 0.00002500 weeks
[x] Missed the 0.00050000 weeks
[x] Missed the 0.00100000 months
[x] Clueless
[x] Angry

I think you mean delusions right?

1./ Yep launch the coin with no windows wallet and no pools.... sorry 80% + of the board. Sorry you missed the launch now.

2./ Yep sorry you missed it while we mine 2 million coins Smiley

3./ Ok here you go the windows wallet ...also we fixed the diff and block rewards so you get hardly any coins now.

4./ whoops we are cutting the minting by 75% now so our 2 million is actually 50% of all coins .... 12.5% wasn't enough.

Your conclusions are funny. Perhaps you do mean lunch? i mean you can't mean launch that would be a ludicrous conclusion/delusion.

ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:23:43 PM

Bubble = Bursting.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

It seems like all the linux instaminers are getting scared on there.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:33:50 PM

Bubble = Bursting.

Well your's is anyway.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:37:22 PM

3./ Ok here you go the windows wallet ...also we fixed the diff and block rewards so you get hardly any coins now.

cryptohunter

Be advised that it was only *you* that didn't get any coins.

I got some and about half a million others did as well.

No worries. If you're still as desperate as you were back then to get hold of some DRK then I'll sell you a couple.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:51:33 PM

Cryptohunter is busy with whitecoin... a coin which the entirety of the monetary base is instamined in a few days and then no-one can mine it, like, forever. You'll just have to buy it from existing owners while mining ...something else.

Obviously he cares about the wellbeing and fairness towards future miners Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:54:24 PM

cryptohunter

Be advised that it was only *you* that didn't get any coins.

I got some and about half a million others did as well.

No worries. If you're still as desperate as you were back then to get hold of some DRK then I'll sell you a couple.

How will a couple help me buy my 1000drk masternode which probably will never get used anyway and generate nothing?

Yeah, all the other windows users mined away at launch with no windows qt and no pools....hehe

Like i said, tell everyone else on the forum they should all turn up at launches and expect no pools nor windows qt. Let me know how that goes for you.

Half a million others hey.... wow 499999 others all mined away fine at launch? reality not your concern i guess?

Please remain quiet unless you have something sensible to say.  

I'll ignore you advice of course since it's based upon lies and deceit.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

Cryptohunter is busy with whitecoin... a coin which the entirety of the monetary base is instamined in a few days and then no-one can mine it, like, forever. You'll just have to buy it from existing owners while mining ...something else.

LOL hello another attempt at distraction from drks shady start..... even WC was launched with a windows qt and pools so everyone had a fair chance to mine? don't you get that? if everyone has the same chance it is fair? is this a hard concept to understand?  In this respect it was no different from mint, bc, any other of the fast minting pos coins? what exactly is your point?

So you say all short POW cycle coins are bad? even if everyone has a fair chance to mine at launch? really explain yourself?

Take into account WC had 70GH and many multipools on this for days. If you are buying from the WC market place you will be buying from a huge amount of people. If you are buying dark you are buying from a handfull of big whales that have spread their loot.

Yeah the dev made a shit coin that couldn't generate POS. The community were shafted. Do i support WC original dev OF COURSE NOT. The original dev is a scum bag and this is why i say all premines and instamines are bad and need regulation. DRK has one of the worst instamine of them all and sets a very bad example.

Yeah i'm really busy with WC, i am on many threads WC is not a major concern to me i can assure you. I have many many coins that i take interest in.

I'm bored of the entire subject like i said on the last thread. If you drk holders can NOT prove the things in the OP didn't happen  (which you can't because they did happen) then stfu and get back to you own drk dirty thread and stop spamming the main section with your drk coins spam ..... i see more drk coin spam on the main board than all other coins put together.

Face your coin was and is a scam and get on with profiting from noobs that think that drk will make them rich until they realise........that it will not. If you didn't buy in a long time ago or were one of the instaminers then get ready for a rough ride.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:49:04 PM

LOL hello another attempt at distraction from drks shady start..... even WC was launched with a windows qt and pools so everyone had a fair chance to mine? don't you get that? if everyone has the same chance it is fair? is this a hard concept to understand?  In this respect it was no different from mint, bc, any other of the fast minting pos coins? what exactly is your point?

My point is that your "concern" is hypocritical.

Regarding the part "if everyone has the chance is fair", let' me tell you a secret:

1. Not all people have the technical know-how to mine. Is it fair for them?
2. Not all people have GPUs to mine GPU-coins. Is it fair for them? (note: DRK was cpu only in the beginning, thus allowing everyone with a PC to mine).

In general, there is no such thing as fairness in this business. Those who are technically minded have a larger advantage. Whether it is in compiling a source, setting up mining rigs etc. Yet they are rarely the most benefited, as they sell their coins for pennies - as it happened with the first miners of DRK who sold batches of 10.000 for 0.25 BTC.

So you say all short POW cycle coins are bad? even if everyone has a fair chance to mine at launch? really explain yourself?

There is no good or bad. It's just a matter of perspective. If you have a problem with instamining 5-10% of the monetary base, but not with 100% of the monetary base, then you are acting like a hypocrite.

Take into account WC had 70GH and many multipools on this for days. If you are buying from the WC market place you will be buying from a huge amount of people. If you are buying dark you are buying from a handfull of big whales that have spread their loot.

DRK is expanding its monetary base by 100-200k coins per month and will produce at least 4x the current coins in circulation. WC will not. It's in WC where you will have to buy from the bagholders.

Yeah the dev made a shit coin that couldn't generate POS. The community were shafted. Do i support WC original dev OF COURSE NOT. The original dev is a scum bag and this is why i say all premines and instamines are bad and need regulation.

I saw you on the WC thread trying to cheer up the situation until it became painfully obvious to everyone of what had happened. I mean, seriously?

I'm bored of the entire subject like i said on the last thread.

Yeah so bored that you c/p the same stuff all over.

If you drk holders can NOT prove the things in the OP didn't happen  (which you can't because they did happen) then stfu and get back to you own drk dirty thread and stop spamming the main section with your drk coins spam

...said the man opening topics that DRK is a scam.

..... i see more drk coin spam on the main board than all other coins put together.

Face your coin was and is a scam and get on with profiting from noobs that think that drk will make them rich until they realise........that it will not. If you didn't buy in a long time ago or were one of the instaminers then get ready for a rough ride.

You were attacking DRK even a month ago when the price was 0.0015 - and the price has gone like 10-12x upwards during the peak. So, really, what the heck are you talking about about "buying long ago". Even if you bought a week ago you are up big. But coin price is irrelevant in the end of the day for what we are discussing.

It isn't though in the context of fair distribution because early coins were sold for nothing through PMs and exchanges - something that you omit and cry "unfaaaaiiiiiir". Of course you don't even care about fairness. Go back to WC...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:11:10 PM

My point is that your "concern" is hypocritical.

Regarding the part "if everyone has the chance is fair", let' me tell you a secret:

1. Not all people have the technical know-how to mine. Is it fair for them?
2. Not all people have GPUs to mine GPU-coins. Is it fair for them? (note: DRK was cpu only in the beginning, thus allowing everyone with a PC to mine).

In general, there is no such thing as fairness in this business. Those who are technically minded have a larger advantage. Whether it is in compiling a source, setting up mining rigs etc. Yet they are rarely the most benefited, as they sell their coins for pennies - as it happened with the first miners of DRK who sold batches of 10.000 for 0.25 BTC.

There is no good or bad. It's just a matter of perspective. If you have a problem with instamining 5-10% of the monetary base, but not with 100% of the monetary base, then you are acting like a hypocrite.

DRK is expanding its monetary base by 100-200k coins per month and will produce at least 4x the current coins in circulation. WC will not. It's in WC where you will have to buy from the bagholders.

Yeah the dev made a shit coin that couldn't generate POS. The community were shafted. Do i support WC original dev OF COURSE NOT. The original dev is a scum bag and this is why i say all premines and instamines are bad and need regulation.

I saw you on the WC thread trying to cheer up the situation until it became painfully obvious to everyone of what had happened. I mean, seriously?

I'm bored of the entire subject like i said on the last thread.

Yeah so bored that you c/p the same stuff all over.

If you drk holders can NOT prove the things in the OP didn't happen  (which you can't because they did happen) then stfu and get back to you own drk dirty thread and stop spamming the main section with your drk coins spam

...said the man opening topics that DRK is a scam.

..... i see more drk coin spam on the main board than all other coins put together.

You were attacking DRK even a month ago when the price was 0.0015 - and the price has gone like 10-12x upwards during the peak. So, really, what the heck are you talking about about "buying long ago". Even if you bought a week ago you are up big. But coin price is irrelevant in the end of the day for what we are discussing.

It isn't though in the context of fair distribution because early coins were sold for nothing through PMs and exchanges - something that you omit and cry "unfaaaaiiiiiir". Of course you don't even care about fairness. Go back to WC...

Even if i was being hypocritical or even if i was the devil it changes none of the facts in the OP.

Well at least you don't litter your messages with swearing and personal insults.

Let's quickly recap on what you're saying.

1. it's okay to launch without a windows qt or pools, because some people don't mine at all or know about crypto. Best put that to vote on the main section.

2. all fast pow mining coins that jump to POS after a couple of weeks are classed as instamine?  

I guess we need a definition of instamine. To me instamine is where the dev team or handful of miners get unfair advantage to mine over other miners at launch and pick up the easy coins in bulk. These new fast POW stage coins are not essentially instamine to me if they are announced and everyone has a fair chance to mine against each other. Where no person gets advantage.

Let's get serious too, even WC that shit coin version the first dev made had a diff retarget that actually worked to STOP instamining it retargeted very fast. DRK's diff stuck at super low with blocks on super high = steroid instamining powers right there + no competition from windows miners or pools.

Nothing you have said changes the facts in the OP.

I said on the drk thread i started before that i would not bump it if drk holders just admitted yes it was a instamine start, i have not bumped that thread since. Same with this one. Just admit it had a instamined unfair start and that's it. I mean you guys justifying it keep bumping this thread more those do that refute your claims that the instamine was fair or had justification.

If i was a full supporter or stackcoin that would change nothing about the facts posted in the OP. That is what you fail to realise. It is about the facts not the person presenting the facts. People must research those facts for themselves. It happened, no point trying to justify or subvert focus from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: