Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 000 KH mining rig~investors required.  (Read 426 times)
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:55:05 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 01:22:32 PM by DailyModo

Topic taken down.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:12:57 AM

4-I will be covering electricity cost at a 0.1-0.3%% fees of the total income ( if required only) since this is not asics only a big racked gpu rig which is not an energy saving feature. (Electricity bill will also be provided every month)

lol no way you can cover electricity at a 0.1-0.3% fee, keep dreaming - this smells scam!

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

4-I will be covering electricity cost at a 0.1-0.3%% fees of the total income ( if required only) since this is not asics only a big racked gpu rig which is not an energy saving feature. (Electricity bill will also be provided every month)

lol no way you can cover electricity at a 0.1-0.3% fee, keep dreaming - this smells scam!

No i put up those numbers because i though it would need around this , why? because i pay only 5% of my total electricity cost which in this case would be around 5% of 700-760$ which results in 35$ a month.

Total revenue with he actual daily revenue from 50 mh mining would be around 3000$ a month so between 0.8%-1%% of 3000$  is what i would need to cover the electricity cost. I was off by saying 0.1-0.3% but it was a quick guess knowing my electricity cost is not a problem.

Basically out of all i wrote the 0.1-0.3% guess was what you retained and concluded that it was a scam, thx to you i could explain this situation to other potential partners.

CONTACT
MiningViking

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:46:36 AM

No i put up those numbers because i though it would need around this , why? because i pay only 5% of my total electricity cost which in this case would be around 5% of 700-760$ which results in 35$ a month.

Total revenue with he actual daily revenue from 50 mh mining would be around 3000$ a month so between 0.8%-1%% of 3000$  is what i would need to cover the electricity cost. I was off by saying 0.1-0.3% but it was a quick guess knowing my electricity cost is not a problem.

Basically out of all i wrote the 0.1-0.3% guess was what you retained and concluded that it was a scam, thx to you i could explain this situation to other potential partners.

Why could a electrical company give you 95% discount?
That is below productional costs even if you own a nuclear powerplant...
Do the postal company pay you 5 bucks for every postcard you send also?
Coke gives you a 3 sixpacks for every for can you drink?

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:27:10 PM

Total revenue with he actual daily revenue from 50 mh mining would be around 3000$ a month so between 0.8%-1%% of 3000$  is what i would need to cover the electricity cost. I was off by saying 0.1-0.3% but it was a quick guess knowing my electricity cost is not a problem.

Why could a electrical company give you 95% discount?
That is below productional costs even if you own a nuclear powerplant...
Do the postal company pay you 5 bucks for every postcard you send also?
Coke gives you a 3 sixpacks for every for can you drink?

1- who said anything about electrical company?
2-Why i only pay this much for my electricity is none of your business.
3-your not interested you can move on!

CONTACT
MiningViking

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:37:29 PM

Sorry to ruin your scam, it will happen again!

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

Sorry to ruin your scam, it will happen again!

Yes i would totally ruin my rep here for a so well organised scam!

Im taking off this offer , i knew some frustrated member would pop in accusing me of being a scammer even if this is a 100% legit offer.

CONTACT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: