Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice needed for funding my play 'Silk Road' with Bitcoin  (Read 445 times)
AlexOates (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:26:53 AM

Hi,

I've written a play that is going to be on at the Edinburgh Festival this year in august and one night in london (July 27th), it's a great dark comedy about Silk Road and is on at Assembly Venues - one of the top venues in Edinburgh. We have secured a small bit of funding from the Kevin Spacey foundation and we are now looking to get the rest of the funding through bitcoin so we can say it's the first piece of theatre funded by bitcoin. We need about 40 btc to pull off the play.

Do you know any companies who would be interested in sponsoring us? any leads or advice would be massively appreciated, we can use sponsor logos on our posters and all press materials, I think because of the subject matter the play will get good press attention. Our website is www.silkroadtheplay.com where you can also find our wallet details. Please reply here or email me at alex@silkroadtheplay.com .  Thanks in advance for any tips Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: