Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freedigitalmoney.com not paying out.  (Read 3517 times)
nostromo429 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 08:04:24 AM

I did a couple surveys on freedigitalmoney.com just to play around and get some bitcoins, but it's never payed out, nor did anything appear in 'payments' on their site.  There were of course a bunch of surveys I didn't qualify for, but I completed two or three.  Very annoying.

I've tried it (multiple survey links) and one other survey site, both were either buggy or scams which did not pay out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FishDawg

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 11:26:34 PM

I did a couple surveys on freedigitalmoney.com just to play around and get some bitcoins, but it's never payed out, nor did anything appear in 'payments' on their site.  There were of course a bunch of surveys I didn't qualify for, but I completed two or three.  Very annoying.

I've tried it (multiple survey links) and one other survey site, both were either buggy or scams which did not pay out.

When you don't get credit for completing an offer like this, the fastest way to get the problem resolved is use the button or link at the top right of the website to get help and request credit for the offer. It is best if you have evidence that you completed it such as a screenshot or confirmation email. If you have any questions or run into any difficulties, please email me using the email address shown on the bottom of the website.

We work with hundreds of different advertisers who provide these offers. And some of the offers have problems sometimes. But we always work out the problems that customers bring to our attention.
darky

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 10:39:31 AM

I  do not think that  freedigitalmoney can be trusted. I did 4 task never get any Bitcoin.
FishDawg

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 08:14:00 PM

I  do not think that  freedigitalmoney can be trusted. I did 4 task never get any Bitcoin.
Please email customer support so your problem can be resolved.
Kitemike

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 07:52:41 PM

I've actually banked quite a few bitcents from this site.  I stear away from those that require you to install junk or lengthy questionaires.  There are usually a handful of videos that you can harmlessly watch that pay consistantly.  Today I have had a problem getting my coins and am awaiting a reply from support.

mr2dave

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 09:32:46 PM

I've had similar problems. I've done a TON of surveys, installed a TON of garbage software on one of my machines, and gave personal information to lots of marketing organizations.
It seems like roughly ~30% of the Super Rewards offers actually pay out. I don't think any of the software installs got me anything.
I've had better luck with the RadiumOne offers showing up under payments, seems like over 50% so far, but all of those have been pending for about a day now. =/
RealmDweller

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 01:21:13 AM

This site is totally bogus. They owe me 5 bitcoins. Each offer i completed said i would be rewarded 1 BTC within 5-30 minutes after finishing the video. Its been 48 hours.

Their "customer support" is just a bot that repeats the same generic line over and over without regard to what you say in your requests for assistance.

The RadiumOne Social (Gwallet) site is also a joke... forums filled with bots repeating the same things with an unfortunate real person posting here and there trying to find out why they aren't getting the rewards they were promised.

"Our records show that this transaction was completed and a notification was successfully sent to the publisher of Bitcoins. Please check your account again."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: