Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER PRESENT : -- Tanerlorn aka Jonathan Drane aka iamhiv.  (Read 3124 times)
Goats Cheese (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 10:01:12 AM

More than a year ago i bumped into iamhiv at Foxwoods, or Tanerlorn as he calls himself here.
I already read a lot of hilarious stuff about him on 2+2 forum and saw some funny pics.
Computer kinda guy, looked like he borrowed his glasses from his father, filthy brown hoodie, told that he didnt shower much and smelled like old socks.
Hes trash talking everyone. ( including me )
It still bothers me that such a goof talked to me.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/tanerlorniamhiv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/iamhivtanerlornjondrane.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/jonathandranehivtanerlo.jpg/

So i was approached by someone claiming that iamhiv or Tanner Lorn ( as he calls himself now )
was the creator and owner of www.untoldpokersecrets.com and hacking computers to see their hole cards.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/pokerstars-iamhiv-has-the-coolest-slumber-parties-t28664.html

It was the best entertainment ever, than i did some research, turns out that he got life time ban from several companys and he and his father are the only 2 employees of their freelance computer company, workiing out of the living room.

http://www.draneco.com/products.htm
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/jondraneco.jpg/

I believe the dude that approached me, because it seems that this nerd always has cash to play some mtt on stars ( he always gets broke afterwards, but still ... ).

Doesnt have a job, doenst have an education.
Just sitting on his tiny nifty caucasian ass, pinpointing his next object of hacking for his financial purposes.

Someone told me that hes active here, so i thought i warn you guys bout this computertwerp.

Be warned, this kid sends you a link to click on, i think it was a book ( he never reads books )
saying that it was such a fantastic 200 page book, a pdf file.

I am about 100 pages into this and it is completely blowing my mind. Some of the things she says....just amazing. This woman is still alive, I believe, and I would love to send her some coins.

I highly recommend anyone interested in man's history, or the current state of man, to check this book out. There's a torrent out there.

Its sort of the same he supposedly sells on untoldpokersecrets.

I saw the reply of him on bitcointalk ; oh check this book out, click on it,   
if you clicked on his link, than youre probably hacked by BO2K, he is said to be using these kind of rat tools to view your screen while playing poker.

He asked to be the administrator of this forum so he can delete these kind of messages.

Im telling you, he is depending on the humor of you to make fun of these accusations.
He wants to earn money out of his lazy ass, scratching his pubic hair ( if he has any ) farting while he does it and thinking about another computersceme.

I think he pinpointed the bitcoin poker players, because his other scemes arent working anymore.
SO BE WARNED about tanerlorn or iamhiv.

Greets.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 01:10:34 PM

I had to read that way too many times just to get a handle on what you are talking about. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 02:29:18 PM

this is the most hilarious scammer alert I've ever read

(BFL)^2 < 0
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 02:44:03 PM

How many of these dumb fuck threadsvare you going to start?

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 05:38:07 PM

How many of these dumb fuck threadsvare you going to start?

The pot calling the kettle black..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 11:53:36 PM

poorly worded, the only thing you seem to talk about on this form, and full of broken image tags. what a waste

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 01:38:16 AM

what the fuck is this, run-things-through-twelve-different-languages-in-google-translate day?
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:54:51 AM

Asked to be the Admin?

Man, this is one pissed off little jilted lover to be this intent on destroying this Drane clown.

But, hey, thanks for the warning, now quickly get back to your bridge little troll, there are tolls to collect!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:01:08 AM

Asked to be the Admin?

Man, this is one pissed off little jilted lover to be this intent on destroying this Drane clown.

But, hey, thanks for the warning, now quickly get back to your bridge little troll, there are tolls to collect!

The world is nicer when you don't speak.

I open threads containing your posts and my plants start wilting.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 07:19:04 AM

Why is it that these threads are invariably started by people who have no grasp of spelling or grammar?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 10:27:17 AM

Why is it that these threads are invariably started by people who have no grasp of spelling or grammar?
+1

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 04:52:59 PM

Asked to be the Admin?

Gosh, what a wonderful service I provide to exercise your plants that way. Then you can speak and they are fully fertilized once again. How symbiotic.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:49:39 PM

Asked to be the Admin?

Gosh, what a wonderful service I provide to exercise your plants that way. Then you can speak and they are fully fertilized once again. How symbiotic.

I lol'ed.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 07:34:41 PM

Asked to be the Admin?

Exercise?  They're dead, you bastard.  From now on, I insist that your usage of "symbiotic" refer only to persistent mutualisms.  Damn parasite.  I want my CO2 back.  
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 11:33:08 PM

wilt [wilt]
verb (used without object)

1. to become limp and drooping, as a fading flower; wither.
2. to lose strength, vigor, assurance, etc.: to wilt after a day's hard work.

verb (used with object)

3. to cause to wilt.

noun Also, wilt disease ( for defs. 5b, 6 ) .
4. the act of wilting, or the state of being wilted: a sudden wilt of interest in the discussion.

5. Plant Pathology .
a. the drying out, drooping, and withering of the leaves of a plant due to inadequate water supply, excessive transpiration, or vascular disease.
b. a disease so characterized, as fusarium wilt.

6. a virus disease of various caterpillars, characterized by the liquefaction of body tissues.

I don't see a damn thing in there about mortally wounding, killing or otherwise cause the death thereof. Hence, my CO2, your fertilizer, bingo- symbiotic!

Happy New Year TJ.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 12:10:01 AM

wilt [wilt]
verb (used without object)

1. to become limp and drooping, as a fading flower; wither.
2. to lose strength, vigor, assurance, etc.: to wilt after a day's hard work.

verb (used with object)

3. to cause to wilt.

noun Also, wilt disease ( for defs. 5b, 6 ) .
4. the act of wilting, or the state of being wilted: a sudden wilt of interest in the discussion.

5. Plant Pathology .
a. the drying out, drooping, and withering of the leaves of a plant due to inadequate water supply, excessive transpiration, or vascular disease.
b. a disease so characterized, as fusarium wilt.

6. a virus disease of various caterpillars, characterized by the liquefaction of body tissues.

I don't see a damn thing in there about mortally wounding, killing or otherwise cause the death thereof. Hence, my CO2, your fertilizer, bingo- symbiotic!

Happy New Year TJ.

I meant that I want my 02 back, not C02  (no doubt this mistake was an unintended consequence of trying to understand your use of the term symbiosis as it was given).  Your C02 didn't make my plants wilt, your intentions did (see The Intention Experiment by Lynn McTaggart). 

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:19:18 PM

+1

+2

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: