Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE  (Read 29525 times)
CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:07:10 PM

ZEUSHASH.COM review is out now!

https://cloudmining.guru/zeushash-com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:10:56 PM

ZEUSHASH.COM review is out now!

https://cloudmining.guru/zeushash-com/

You may consider to include cloudmining.website in your DB. They are paying consistently higher than other cloud miners for the same Ghs.
CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

We might consider it. They just started out and don't seem very legit. Beware!

CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:45:40 PM

GENESIS-MINING review updated: https://cloudmining.guru/genesis-mining-com/

TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

We might consider it. They just started out and don't seem very legit. Beware!

Though, like a most of others, there is Ponzi accusation against them, they are till date paying consistently and most probably giving the best return for Ghs. Other users of cloudmining.website may share their experience as well. Me too think cloudmining.website is to be reviewed on cloudmining.guru.
CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

We got a brand new logo! Exciting stuff is coming up.

What additions would you like to see on our website?

- https://cloudmining.guru

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:40:32 PM

Why haven't you reviewed and of the cloud mining services provided by the ASIC manufacturers themselves (AMHash, Hashnest, KNC Cloud and Bit-x)?
CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:28:30 PM

Why haven't you reviewed and of the cloud mining services provided by the ASIC manufacturers themselves (AMHash, Hashnest, KNC Cloud and Bit-x)?

We are currently contacting them, asking if they would like to be reviewed by us. This is the next thing.

We won't review providers like cloudmining.website etc. if they do not give proof of anything.

dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:26:50 PM

Are you guys planning to review any of the new sites that are around for cloudmining ?
 Would definitely like a review on cloudminr, Bit-x , and terabox.
Thanks

CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 11:09:16 PM

Sorry for the little absence, we had difficulties with our website, but now it is back up running fine!

If you encounter any bugs, please tell us!

BIT-X Review is planned!

nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:50:25 AM

Nice thread. I need this reserved. I greatly appreciate all the work and effort you put into reviewing these mining sites. I'm sure the community does to. Thanks for this. I know it will be used on my part.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:10:57 AM

Sorry for the little absence, we had difficulties with our website, but now it is back up running fine!

BIT-X Review is planned!

This is awesome, as even I am eager to see some reviews for the site I have been promoting since months...
People somewhere think that the sig ads are all scams, no matter whatever they serve, these people should learn that what they think is wrong...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you something that what are your reviews based on??? I mean what criteria is set in order to say that an xxx company is legit or scam??? Do you personally invest in them??? (Just curious, no offense) Wink

CLOUDMINING.GURU (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:18:16 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 01:26:44 PM by CLOUDMINING.GURU

Nice thread. I need this reserved. I greatly appreciate all the work and effort you put into reviewing these mining sites. I'm sure the community does to. Thanks for this. I know it will be used on my part.

Thank you, that is really great to hear!

BIT-X Review is planned!

This is awesome, as even I am eager to see some reviews for the site I have been promoting since months...
People somewhere think that the sig ads are all scams, no matter whatever they serve, these people should learn that what they think is wrong...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you something that what are your reviews based on??? I mean what criteria is set in order to say that an xxx company is legit or scam??? Do you personally invest in them??? (Just curious, no offense) Wink

For every review we contact the cloudmining company and ask if they would like to be reviewed / featured on our site. Sometimes we are already invested in that company for a timeframe of like 3-6 months, so we already know how their service / support is working, and also the site itself. If we are reviewing a company in which we are not invested, we contact the marketing / pr division of that company and ask for a test account, to test their services for 1 week or until the review is done. Unfortunately we can't invest in every cloudmining company out there, we are not big enough yet and can't afford that, so the test account provided by the company is ideal for a review.

We also only review cloud mining companys which are "transparent / legit" in meaning of having a phone number, adress, contact with names or linkedIN profiles. Sites that have been around, sites that can be trusted eg. Genesis-Mining or Zeushash. Of course this is not a 100% guarantee that the service is not a scam, or that they will run with the money at some point but it is not likely they will do that. That is the safest way to invest into cloudmining.

There are still a lot of ponzis out there, which do not provide anything mentioned above, invest with caution, and only invest what you are willing to lose.
We will not review such a service which does not provide any of the information mentioned.

We also do not take money from the cloudmining services to promote them, for example if company XXX writes us they pay us 1 BTC for a good review we won't accept that. We have a really good google placing, and most of our traffic comes from google, most likely cloudmining newcomers who search for a legitimate review site to learn more about cloudmining. However if a company likes the review that we made, they are free to donate us some BTC for our work if they want to, but it is not necessary.

The whole idea for our site was, to start a cloudmining review site which is 100% for the people, no faked reviews to lure potentional customers into scams, or to profit a high amount from reflinks.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask  Smiley

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:44:15 PM

Long time didn't see this website Smiley
Hard to find good cloud mining for now, either they are ponzi like pbmining, or charge high fees like cex.io did
i'll read your website again, maybe there are some news review that i missed before

BIT-X Review is planned!

Yeah waiting for this one too, curious with their service. An exchange offer cloud mining service

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: