Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {BUYING} BTC WITH PAYPAL (SAFE FAILPROOF WAY)  (Read 2151 times)
Black_Star (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:56:57 PM

Ok Basically I Am Buying Bitcoins With Paypal , Scammer! you may think but no i have worked it out. Once i got scammed when i was young and naive i bought a so called PS3 off a scumbag for £100 through paypal. Why didn't i just do a chargeback and get it right back? because i sent it as a gift! now you may wonder why im telling you this but its all for a reason. when payments over paypal are sent through a gift they cannot be chargebacked refunded or even case opened because, they are a gift. So any payment i will sent as a gift to provide your comfort and peace of mind. I need bitcoins immeasurably and so will provide a good name for you with reputations and i have a friend who knows a admin of the WOT and so i can get you a good reputation so i would like to purchase BTC from anyone who has them at the rate which is stated on the black market reloaded tor site which can be seen below
http://screensnapr.com/v/1cpOLu.png
please quote or PM me asap
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 06:25:23 PM

Buy BTC with PayPal at http://www.memorydealers.com!

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:29:50 PM

Wrong. Gifts can indeed be reversed if they are paid with a debit or credit card to fund the transaction. They can also be investigated and reversed given the relationship the buyer has with PayPal, a little known fact is that PayPal has levels of service that get better the more they make off of you in fees.

Typically "gifts" are used primarily by scammers.
sonba

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:31:48 PM

Yep - gifts can be reversed. One other possibility is to say that your account was hacked and it wasn't you who sent the gift - tada - chargeback.
If you want to be safe - stay away from PayPal or only trade with people who have a high rating.
Black_Star (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:43:28 PM

this is all great people but i just want to buy bitcoins Sad can any1 sell them to me im desperate i know u cant trus =t any1 one the interwebs but i dont like scamming and i never would Sad i just want to buy bitcoins and dont say memory dealers they are SHITE i mean who would want to spend that much money just for a real coin Sad
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 07:59:22 PM

this is all great people but i just want to buy bitcoins Sad can any1 sell them to me im desperate i know u cant trus =t any1 one the interwebs but i dont like scamming and i never would Sad i just want to buy bitcoins and dont say memory dealers they are SHITE i mean who would want to spend that much money just for a real coin Sad

When you buy with PayPal from MemoryDealers, you are also paying for your own PayPal fees, and any promotions they run (like free FedEx) and something to make it worth while if they have to spend time fighting chargebacks.  No such thing as a free lunch.  There is a reason nobody will accept PayPal.

A few of us, myself included, occasionally get anonymous letters in the mail, containing nothing but a Bitcoin address and a couple small US bills.  I have always obliged at the rate on the day the letter was received, and my mailbox has a pretty decent lock.  Obviously sending cash in the mail involves risk, but I've never heard anyone complain they got burned, and for small time BTC buys, it only costs a postage stamp.  (I secretly fear that someone who tries me out for $20 and discovers I'm good for it, will anonymously send me $10k cash, a bitcoin address, and a round of ammunition as a hint, and that I'll have to choose between unwittingly participating in whatever scheme the person is up to, or risking my life doing anything but... but so far, nothing like that has ever come close to happening  Grin)

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
sonba

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 08:04:05 PM

(I secretly fear that someone who tries me out for $20 and discovers I'm good for it, will anonymously send me $10k cash, a bitcoin address, and a round of ammunition as a hint, and that I'll have to choose between unwittingly participating in whatever scheme the person is up to, or risking my life doing anything but... but so far, nothing like that has ever come close to happening  Grin)
Hmm.... you give me a good idea there.... :-p
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 11:23:19 PM

Use your PayPal debit card to fund an account at one of the exchanges, I believe both Gox and BTC-e accept cards and/or direct PayPal, and then buy to your heart's content.
Black_Star (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 12:02:38 AM

Use your PayPal debit card to fund an account at one of the exchanges, I believe both Gox and BTC-e accept cards and/or direct PayPal, and then buy to your heart's content.
it didnt accept my cards
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 03:02:00 AM

No one is going to take that risk. Your a 10 day old account. Wanting to use a easily revesable payment method and starting off your post by saying its a failproof way. Way to scary.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 03:10:18 AM

Hmmm, needs btc desperately, likes to shop through tor, is familiar with scammish ways... sounds like a bad case of the Silk Road Discovery Disease to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: