Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USD to BTC. Can do bank ACH transfer  (Read 1430 times)
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 04:18:00 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2011, 06:37:51 PM by chungenhung

Need some BTC quick. 50BTC or more, paying 2% over MtGox price.
Will pay using bank ACH transfer. I am trying to fund my dwolla account, but the process is so slow. It has been 3 days, and I am still waiting.

1. Would anyone willing to send me BTC, and I will do a bank ACH transfer now? Basically you will give me your name, bank name, email, bank routing, and account number. I will initiate a transfer of funds from my bank, using your info. The bank will send you an email, asking you to confirm the details. It will take the normal 3-5 days for the funds to fully transfer, but at least the email from the bank will prove that I have indeed initiated the transfer.
2. You can send me the BTC now, and I will send you the funds via dwolla once my ACH transfer completes. It has been 3 days, so it should be there by Monday.
I can send you screenshot of it to prove it.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 05:35:43 AM

I will loan you 50 BTC until your dwolla goes through. However, the loan will be denominated in BTC, so I will require payment in BTC, or in Dwolla at the MTGOX 24 hour weighted average value of 50 BTC at the time you repay.  I do not require interest.  If you agree, please PM me a BTC address, and please do not share either of our BTC addresses for this transaction on the public forum.  If you wish to verify my reputation please see my rating on bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Tril. I will post in this thread when you repay.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:00:16 AM

I will loan you 50 BTC until your dwolla goes through. However, the loan will be denominated in BTC, so I will require payment in BTC, or in Dwolla at the MTGOX 24 hour weighted average value of 50 BTC at the time you repay.  I do not require interest.  If you agree, please PM me a BTC address, and please do not share either of our BTC addresses for this transaction on the public forum.  If you wish to verify my reputation please see my rating on bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Tril. I will post in this thread when you repay.

I would recommend getting Tril to sign something and that you verify the signature before you believe he is the same person as the OTC nick.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:03:45 AM

I would recommend getting Tril to sign something and that you verify the signature before you believe he is the same person as the OTC nick.
Why would that be necessary?
he will be paying me BTC first, then I will repay him back this Monday or so.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:06:49 AM

If I do not "share either of our BTC addresses", how would people know that I have repaid you when I did?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: