Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big NAScoin Selling Thread - (NXT clone) NEW LOW PRICES. I take NXT!  (Read 1840 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:13:27 AM

lowest rate possible is about 12.5 satoshis right now. DOn't be ridiculous please!

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:50:30 AM

lowest rate possible is about 12.5 satoshis right now. DOn't be ridiculous please!

ROFLMAO!    Grin

hehe Smiley

Good thing you take it with humor. Look at dgex please Wink

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:56:41 AM

ROFLMAO!    Grin

hehe Smiley

Good thing you take it with humor. Look at dgex please Wink

You must be smoking CRACK if you think I will buy NAS @ dgex!!!    Huh

It seems some of you guys/gals can't get over NOT being among the initial 73 Nxt stakeholders...  what is Graviton's excuse?!?!?    Shocked

What are you even talking about?

Fact is, that I can sell NAS at around 12-13 satoshis and I have done so all week. Wanna bet that noone will sell you 50.000.000 NAS for 0.5 BTC?

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:22:15 PM

Still want to sell about 26000000 NAS. Then I won't sell anymore!

Hit me up per PM!

bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:49:08 AM

[WTB] 50M NAS for 0.50 BTC

WTB 50M NAS for 0.51 BTC Grin
Lasmiranda

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

+1000000000!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: