Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be a fair price for Chinese made 800 GH/s or 1 T miners?  (Read 671 times)
Easy2Mine (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:03:56 PM

Like the title said, what will be a fair price.
Give your serious opinion.

1.) 800 GH/s miners based on Gen 3 Avalon chips produced by independent Chinese factories.
     Avalon only selling chips and providing PCB and other technical design details, they don't have any relations with
     factories other then selling their chips too.
2.) 1T miners based on A1 chip design

Can anyone shed a light between Toshiba's 28 nm technology and Global Foundries 28 nm technology.
Which of these 2 companies posses the best yield  and performance regarding 28 nm technology?

What would be a fair price to get the miners hosted in China?

Only serious posts, because this is very important.
Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:45:15 PM

I think everyone is waiting for the 1Th / $1k USD barrier.  That price point would drive down the entry-market again and start leveling the playing field with the large corporate mining farms.

Not sure why you would want to host your miners in China unless you live there.
Easy2Mine (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:55:11 PM

I think everyone is waiting for the 1Th / $1k USD barrier.  That price point would drive down the entry-market again and start leveling the playing field with the large corporate mining farms.

Not sure why you would want to host your miners in China unless you live there.

Because the electricity rates are low compare to most of the countries and you don't have to pay for shipping costs.
Another costs you can avoid is import tax.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: