Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the next high flying mining project on Cryptostocks?
SCRYPTS
COINFARM
CPW
BTCQC
BCMINECS
Ex-Cryptostock PETAMINE
I dont know.
All of them.
A different one.
I am a troll.
Coffee grounds reading is better than a poll

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Big Cactus Mine - Preview & Review of Mine-shares  (Read 5012 times)
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:52:54 AM by mikemikemike

We are sorry our thread has been scammed by the members anonanatol and mikemikemike.

However, we cant and dont want to stop some member commenting. What we can do is reporting this members to a moderator so that IPs and members are getting banned. First what we can figure out is, that mikemikemike supported alot neo&bee project, which went bankrupt by missmanagement. Secondly he revealed investing in Petamine, when the shareprice was double as high as the IPO price, so he lost money, as well there. Anonanatol might be his second account or a friend. Of course there can be criminal activity behind his behaviour, but we dont want to investigate that or speculate about this individuals.

From our side, we are not stopping writting critical comments on mining projects and looking behind the press releases and numbers. I was never bashing against petamine or other mining projects like photoscam, scrypts mining etc.

Petamine Announcement
In case of Petamine, their made press releases with big numbers, without proving its real and so manipulating the shareprice. Maybe this time its different and we will really see the announced hardware coming. As the project is 3,5 months behind their claims, buying new shares is from our point of view just reasonable, when the selfmade hardware 250 Th, step by step really appears and bitmine is releasing his rig machine. When the new hardware is hashing and the shareprice even goes up it should be a good investment at all. Good luck and good investments.

Oh this is going to good.

Let me give you a bit of history about myself and why I believe without a shade of a doubt this project is a scam.

Let me give you a bit of history about myself and why I believe without a shade of a doubt this project is a scam.

My name is Michael, I spent my entire career after graduating with a degree in business enterprise as an analyst and lead analyst working in the digital sector, my job as such was to critically analyse situations like we see on these forums. As at now, I am semi retired and a travel the world investing in different cryptocurrencys and securities, this is my life, not a hobby or a job.

BCMINE first came to the Petamine thread in the early days, Petamine is a project I believe heavily in, it has a solid team with an excellent record and established contracts. Agreed it has had it's problems, but problems well outside anyone's control, just like most of the other mining companies, they were experiencing huge production side delays. But as at now, we are beginning to produce our own units and the future is looking brighter than ever. Please check out our thread to make your own assumptions, infact, I would insist after you read what I'm going to post below.

Firstly, he came using forms of analysis that you would expect from a child. Posting extremely basic calculations then picking his result and writing conclusions that made absolutely no sense. At first I thought he was a child, fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there is no age requirement set for bitcoin. Then it became apparent he was trying to manipulate the price, he admitted he runs bots on Petamine, which would explain his rudimentary analysis, people who run bots need to create volatility so there orders can get filled. Lets just say this isn't really what you want when you have a group of serious investors, someone trolling and spreading FUD. Especially when he can only benefit himself a few mBTC by doing this.  Next he says he is buying shares for this project you are all investing on right before dividends day, so what does he do right before dividends day? He comes back to our thread to troll like he did last time, even though he admitted he was buying shares. So he's basically just spreading FUD so he can make a small small profit.

So there is my motive. We have someone who is clearly trolling and intentionally destroying a project just so he can make small gains, in my world, these are the scum, they pollute what is a valuable resource of information about one of the biggest emerging technologies this world has ever seen just so they can attempt to make a few dollars.

Anyways, here comes to why I am here and why I am letting you know this is a scam. Please look past the analysis bcmine has posted, it isn't credible, I mean, it looks good as he uses catchy phrases and long calculations but from someone who actually interprets what he is saying, it is what we used to call in my old job 'bullshit sprinkles'. For example, when he has tried to value a project he compares a security to a cloud mining contract, this is the basis for his calculations, and is completely wrong. I am not going to go into why just yet, because it detracts from the point, but he has clearly stated over and over again he sees no problem with this, and can't understand why it is a problem. This is just one of numerous flaws I find in his analysis. This ontop of his language, his basic understanding of math and moreso his complete inadequacy to get his head around even the most simple of topics. This is worrying when you are giving this person your money.

So there is my second point, I have absolutely no shade of a doubt this person has no idea what they are actually doing. It's easy to look at a venture and write a simple piece on how you think they would perform, I mean, I can ask a child to do it and it might look pretty, but it's most likely going to be wrong and misleading, which is the case time after time with bcmine. Look past his previous posts, the ones he hasn't deleted yet, and try and really pick apart what he is saying, and after time, you will realise you probably could have done a better job yourself.

So far we have come to two conclusions

1) this user is a troll. There is no question about it, he has made his motives clear. This shows his character.
2) he has no understanding of what he is actually doing.

Now, this doesn't necessarily make this project a scam. It just means chances are he's riding his luck and you will most likely lose your money.

So here comes the problems with this project and why I think it's a scam.

1) he has listed it on a securities exchange where it's extremely easy to walk away with people's money. you have no oversight, no middle-man responsible if someone runs away with your money, nothing.

But this isn't anywhere near enough reason for it to be a scam, lets keep going.

2) He has no verification. Absolutely none. Why is this? Think about it, is it that hard to just verify your information with your exchange??

3) his report on the securities page basically points to his website, saying check it out, it contains all the information you need. when infact it doesn't, it contains nothing but the same information. Also, why have all the Chinese writing? For one, the Chinese don't check out CRYPTOSTOCKS.com, and if they did, it's an English site, do you not think they can already speak English if they are going on an English site?  Huh Stuff like this is supposed to look pretty, it's to bait people in and sucker the less experienced investors into thinking this is a professional job, and these are the exact same tricks he uses in his analysis.

4) you can't sell your shares. I can't stress enough the problems with this. Let me say that again, you can't sell your shares, once you are invested you stuck. He has your money.

5) the freebie giveaway at the beginning. It's to dilute his figures and entice investors in. But people. This is a hedgefund not a gambling website! If he was serious about this project he would NEVER want to dilute his figures, as they would be the key indicator of performance and his success.

6) the increase in share vaue at each stage of the IPO. This is a psychological trick used by scammers to give the impression of a successful security. I'm not going to go into this too much as its a long topic but MPOE-PR wrote an excellent peice on this and I advise you check it up.

7) lack of transparency. Do you actually know where he is putting your money? How do you know he is no putting it into his bots??? Because if he is your all screwed. You have no idea where your money is actually going. Compare this to a successful hedgefund and you will realise this is not how business is done. In the real world no one would invest in a hedgefund if they didnt know where there money was going. Bcmine will argue this is because he doesn't want the competition copying him, but hedgefunds true value in there ability to spot future profits, not in competitive advantage.

8 ) The dividends are dying up pretty much at the same rate to investment. This is a huge warning sign. It means he's most likely either losing your money, or he's using new investments to put it back in to saying dividends. This is called a Ponzi scheme and they always collapse.

Look, I'm not here to babysit. I'm not going to reply back here and keep reminding you, but all the signs are on the walls. Not just one or two, but every sign. This person from my professional opinion is either a child or a scammer, and if you want to give them your money that is up to you. But please, think for yourselves. How he has already got a few people to invest really worries me about people's ability to think on their own.

And bcmine, if you ever aledge that I had criminal involvement with Danny Brewster again I will take you to court and sue you for whatever mBTC you have. I'm not joking with you. This might be a game to you but it's not to me.

People, open your eyes. I'm not your babysitter.

If you are going to give someone who knows nothing about what they are doing the please, just donate your money to Sean's outpost. Al you are doing is filling this child's/persons pockets in the easiest way he can. He has had to do no work and he's already acquired 30+ BTC, how much more money are you going to give him? And does he deserve it?? No.

Your giving your money either to someone too incompetent to run your money for you, or worse, someone who's just biding their time to then run away.

I'm not joking, you might aswell just give your money away.

Good luck people, and please make your own due diligence and analysis.

Ps: I have no losses on PETAMINE. Please go check it out, you'll thank me later.

We are not what are, we are what we do.

However, your behaviour is not of an educated person. Without your ability of controlling emotions, you cant be good at whatever. Whatever you are good at, you cant be good at all, beside you are screwing people. You mentioned that you are afraid of that, maybe it happens to you because you doing that with other people. Thats a common rule in life.

Losing money, losing controll of yourself.

Please stay away from this thread. I really appreciate your comments, but I kindly ask you to stop commenting here. Its not contructive or giving a different point of view. Its irresponsible and discusting. I am sorry to say that, you should have known that before acting like a terrorist to get to your point. Thank you and I wish you alot of success with your sharespeculations so you dont lose so much money again.

typical scammers response. completely ignoring the substance and going straight for a specific section of a post and posting an opinion. an opinion that infacts so reflects his own behaviour in the forum its completely ironical.

my behaviour is not from an educated person? anyone here please check his post history and tell me his posts are from an educated person?

no, i wont leave here. you are the bottom of the barrel, and because of your behaviour i feel its only fair to give you a taste of your own medicine. the only difference is i am the real deal and you are a fake.

you shouldn't be allowed on these forums. i advise you give people back their money and take a serious rethink before you rejoin this community. i sincerely hope some of your shareholders find you and take you to court once your done scamming them. its a shame, but people like you get away with what your doing.

to any shareholders, find this person NOW, because sooner or later your never going to see your money again.

if thats not obvious from what i have told you, or from the way bcmine has acted and responded, then you deserve to lose your money. the only thing that pisses me off, is he doesn't deserve to gain it.

Its o.k. I got your point. Please, let other user make their opinion now. We are all adults and we dont need moderators. Now, please stop posting in my forum

no. your are a lying piece of shit. you think im going to leave you alone just because you ask nicely? welcome to the real world. i have made an extensive list of the reasons this is a scam, until you can combat those and convince me your just an incompetent idiot with the mental age of a 13 year old and not actually a scammer then this will continue. but as at now, this is the most obvious scam i've seen since ive been here, and you are the biggest asshole i've seen here. continue posting opinions and personal responses, it only enforces the facts. and if you think im going to stop im not, ive got nothing to lose here.

its also hilarious that you are going to every post i have ever posted in and nit picking certain things i have said here and then reposting them to make me look bad. trust me, this is hilarious. you spend more time trying to defame me than you do defending your business. if thats not the clearest indicator that you are a scammer i don't know what is.

edit: i see you have just deleted a large majority of your post history. excellent shout. cover your tracks. nothing says scammer like someone who nit picks their good responses from their bad ones to make them seem more educated.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcmine (OP)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:28:48 AM

We are sorry our thread has been scammed by the members anonanatol and mikemikemike.

However, we cant and dont want to stop some member commenting. What we can do is reporting this members to a moderator so that IPs and members are getting banned. First what we can figure out is, that mikemikemike supported alot neo&bee project, which went bankrupt by missmanagement. Secondly he revealed investing in Petamine, when the shareprice was double as high as the IPO price, so he lost money, as well there. Anonanatol might be his second account or a friend. Of course there can be criminal activity behind his behaviour, but we dont want to investigate that or speculate about this individuals.

From our side, we are not stopping writting critical comments on mining projects and looking behind the press releases and numbers. I was never bashing against petamine or other mining projects like photoscam, scrypts mining etc.

Petamine Announcement
In case of Petamine, their made press releases with big numbers, without proving its real and so manipulating the shareprice. Maybe this time its different and we will really see the announced hardware coming. As the project is 3,5 months behind their claims, buying new shares is from our point of view just reasonable, when the selfmade hardware 250 Th, step by step really appears and bitmine is releasing his rig machine. When the new hardware is hashing and the shareprice even goes up it should be a good investment at all. Good luck and good investments.

My name is Michael, I spent my entire career after graduating with a degree in business enterprise as an analyst and lead analyst working in the digital sector, my job as such was to critically analyse situations like we see on these forums. As at now, I am semi retired and a travel the world investing in different cryptocurrencys and securities, this is my life, not a hobby or a job.

BCMINE first came to the Petamine thread in the early days, Petamine is a project I believe heavily in, it has a solid team with an excellent record and established contracts. Agreed it has had it's problems, but problems well outside anyone's control, just like most of the other mining companies, they were experiencing huge production side delays. But as at now, we are beginning to produce our own units and the future is looking brighter than ever. Please check out our thread to make your own assumptions, infact, I would insist after you read what I'm going to post below.

no. your are a lying piece of shit. you think im going to leave you alone just because you ask nicely? welcome to the real world. i have made an extensive list of the reasons this is a scam, until you can combat those and convince me your just an incompetent idiot with the mental age of a 13 year old and not actually a scammer then this will continue. but as at now, this is the most obvious scam i've seen since ive been here, and you are the biggest asshole i've seen here. continue posting opinions and personal responses, it only enforces the facts. and if you think im going to stop im not, ive got nothing to lose here.

Its o.k. again. You wrote your point of view. We are writting our points of view. We are not going to delete your messages, so we ask you to leave, because you are inpriopriate. O.k? There is no need for excuses from your side for your behaviour or for our to you. Yes, we will continue writting critical reports and numbers and warnings about highflying pumped shares of projects, even when members are calling us spammers, scammers, or i*****. You are believing in projects, thats good. We are analysing, because we handle with money and making profit out of it.

We try to solve this problem here with you like in OUR real world
. We are not excepting YOUR real world imaginations and will not support them, because we know that what you represent is NOT GOOD at all.

Thank you for your time (in our world that means, that you have to go now, but i guess you heard it already in the past)
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:34:10 AM

Petamine Announcement

Its o.k. again. You wrote your point of view. We are writting our points of view. We are not going to delete your messages, so we ask you to leave, because you are inpriopriate. O.k? There is no need for excuses from your side for your behaviour or for our to you. Yes, we will continue writting critical reports and number about projects, even when members are calling us spammers, scammers, or i*****. You are believing in projects, thats good. We are analysing, because we handle with money and making profit out of it.

We try to solve this problem here with you like in OUR real world
. We are not excepting YOUR real world imaginations and will not support them, because we know that what you represent is NOT GOOD at all.

Thank you for your time (in our world that means, that you have to go now, but i guess you heard it already in the past)

everytime you make a post that lacks substance you just reinforce the facts. this is a forum, and i am allowed to post my opinion, and i will continue to do so because of the manor you conduct yourself outside of this thread. until you can defend yourself, which you can't, im going to continue. scammers like you make my life that little bit more interesting.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:53:52 AM

keep deleting your post history dude. this just gets better and better.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:00:13 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:46:09 PM by bcmine

Quote from: bcmine on Today at 10:28:48 AM
Quote from: mikemikemike on Today at 09:59:12 AM
Quote from: bcmine on Today at 09:50:11 AM
Quote from: mikemikemike on Today at 09:21:22 AM
Quote from: bcmine on Today at 08:50:59 AM
Quote from: mikemikemike on April 15, 2014, 09:27:57 AM
Quote from: bcmine on April 15, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

Petamine Announcement

Its o.k. again. You wrote your point of view. We are writting our points of view. We are not going to delete your messages, so we ask you to leave, because you are inpriopriate. O.k? There is no need for excuses from your side for your behaviour or for our to you. Yes, we will continue writting critical reports and number about projects, even when members are calling us spammers, scammers, or i*****. You are believing in projects, thats good. We are analysing, because we handle with money and making profit out of it.

We try to solve this problem here with you like in OUR real world . We are not excepting YOUR real world imaginations and will not support them, because we know that what you represent is NOT GOOD at all.

everytime you make a post that lacks substance you just reinforce the facts. this is a forum, and i am allowed to post my opinion, and i will continue to do so because of the manor you conduct yourself outside of this thread. until you can defend yourself, which you can't, im going to continue. scammers like you make my life that little bit more interesting.

So once again

You lost your money with neo & bee then bought peta-shares for 0,1.

We sold our shares at that price. We paid Bonus dividends to the shareholders.

After the project was delayed, we warned of overpriced pump shares.
and then the bitcoin price went down to 400 and the peta mine got more not profitable.

We were saying you, we are NOT going to delete anything. That is done by the bitcointalk moderators.

Sorry for your feelings. Dont blame us, for being assholes, to ask you keeping away from our thread.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

Ohhhhhhhhh this is great.

Firstly, I made more money in neobee than I lost. So that's complete bullshit.

And over 90% of my shares in PETA were brought at 0.04-0.05, so that's bullshit.

Keep deviating from the claims I am making about your business, it just proves you have no basis for a proper business apart from trying to scam people.

Your digging yourself a hole with personal attacks after person attacks, it just proves you have no idea what you are actually doing to combat what I am claiming.

And your not going to delete anything? YOU'VE BEEN DELETING YOU OLD POSTS ALL MORNING TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!!

Lol. This is hilarious. Everything you come back with is false, and everything else you write is spoken like a child.

Keep em coming dude, your lies are just digging yourself a bigger hole. A hole I will continue to fill until your cancerous self is removed from this space.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:12:37 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 06:13:55 PM by mikemikemike

Ohhhhhhhhh this is great.

Firstly, I made more money in neobee than I lost. So that's complete bullshit.

And over 90% of my shares in PETA were brought at 0.04-0.05, so that's bullshit.

Keep deviating from the claims I am making about your business, it just proves you have no basis for a proper business apart from trying to scam people.

Your digging yourself a hole with personal attacks after person attacks, it just proves you have no idea what you are actually doing to combat what I am claiming.

And your not going to delete anything? YOU'VE BEEN DELETING YOU OLD POSTS ALL MORNING TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!!

Lol. This is hilarious. Everything you come back with is false, and everything else you write is spoken like a child.

Keep em coming dude, your lies are just digging yourself a bigger hole. A hole I will continue to fill until your cancerous self is removed from this space.

Thats  the reason for your missing posts:

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.
2. No zero value posts or threads, like "SELL SELL SELL"
3. No pointless or uninteresting threads.
4. No referral code spam
5. No NSFW content

Once again, the last time, we say you to stop calling us, writting us emails, personal message or in our threat. Thats stalking, we cant tolerate. You are anonymous in the internet, but not free of responsibility of your actions. If you continue, we will take legal actions given to us by strict law policy.

lol. once again you post absolute lies to make yourself seem credible, instead of coming back to my accusations and responding to them, because if this was legit, it would be as easy as just telling the truth. but its not, your a bullshitter and you know it.

so lets summarise like you have,

1) I HAVE NEVER CALLED YOU.
2) I HAVE NEVER EMAILED YOU.
3) I SENT YOU ONE PM CALLING YOU OUT AS THE USELESS PEICE OF SHIT YOU ARE.

GO LEGAL. SERIOUSLY. DO IT. IM BEGGING YOU.

your the one hiding behind your computer not me.

now please, verify your stock on cryptostocks. i know you won't, because that will hold you personally accountable when you fuck over all your shareholders.

im drunk, and im gonna go fucking enjoy myself. enjoy your useless existence you fraud.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:31:52 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:20:19 AM by bcmine

OMG

bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:52:01 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:20:12 AM by bcmine

News about the BCMINECS are not going to be published anymore on bitcointalk.org.

We can all do better: Moderators, Members and Us. As long we continuing a behaviour harming the Bitcoins idea and we dont want it stop it, its better not to participate in it. There will be something new coming for sure...

bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:57:39 AM

News:
Homepage: http://bcmine.io/
For non essential short news and short questions: https://twitter.com/BigCactusMine
A way for discussions and information with a face: https://www.facebook.com/bigcactusmine

Facts:
Fund Statistics: http://goo.gl/RUKnRH
Full Prospect: http://goo.gl/EdNx0f
Dividend Overview: http://goo.gl/aq7bZw
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: