Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation concerning BS&T and PPT - Facts and thoughts  (Read 3062 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 08:24:47 AM

Ugh, how many of these bloody threads do we need!!   If the mods in this place were chosen for their mod skills rather than their trolling ability we'd just consolidate the million other threads on this subject into one, like any other normal forum would.

Why do people get so pissy about threads?

That is simple. They are a part of the scam and they see new threads and any mention of ponzi as an attack shortening longevity and magnitude of their scam. What they are doing is a p2p ponzi and they are effectively co-conspirators. This goes for all those intermediaries, which I see personally as scams that are as bad as the ponzi itself. This goes to all those who decided to gamble while being fully aware of this being ponzi and who are here on forum with a marketing mission of promoting their scam because they benefit from this (by defrauding others).

We see here p2p technology and principles applied in attempt to dillute guilt.

This is simple. Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud and all those who promote it, including, operators of various intermediate "investment" vehicles and other promotes of ponzis are in my opinion as guilty of fraud as the direct operators of the ponzi scheme.

Now here is a very high chance of imminent collapse of a ponzi scheme with lots of things pointing to this. The sooner the better.

Im guessing there will be a lot of "scammer" labels applied once it collapses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:30:58 AM

Wow....I just saw that post Pirate made about lifting the referral requirement to deposit BTC in a savings account with him.

That has "I need more bitcoins because I suck at trading and need to pay off the old investors" all over it.

Let's open the door for more suckers to send me bitcoins

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 04:58:36 PM

Wow....I just saw that post Pirate made about lifting the referral requirement to deposit BTC in a savings account with him.

That has "I need more bitcoins because I suck at trading and need to pay off the old investors" all over it.

Let's open the door for more suckers to send me bitcoins

Any idea when this "meet-up" is supposed to be occuring?
DublinBrian

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:13:08 PM

That is simple. They are a part of the scam and they see new threads and any mention of ponzi as an attack shortening longevity and magnitude of their scam. What they are doing is a p2p ponzi and they are effectively co-conspirators. This goes for all those intermediaries, which I see personally as scams that are as bad as the ponzi itself. This goes to all those who decided to gamble while being fully aware of this being ponzi and who are here on forum with a marketing mission of promoting their scam because they benefit from this (by defrauding others).
+1

All cons need shills. Pirate has quite a few shills working hard for him, on the forum.

Note what wikipedia says about shills
Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the potential for fraud and damage.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: