Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.2 Coming Soon! Buy yours! 0.15 BTC  (Read 1313 times)
Blackjak (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Java Developer - Blackjak Bots

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:33:05 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 10:03:33 PM by Blackjak

Hello everyone, I'm Blackjak a new developer here in cryptos for those who dont know me I made a bot for the MCXnow excahnge a few months ago, now thanks to all the feedback of the users and a the effort of my new partner im glad to present the 1.2 version of the bot.

Version 1.2 improvements

• Friendlier visual interface.
    • Stop session button added, can be used to kill the session.
    • Bug fixes.
    • Graphics available with the last values in real time and in 1, 5, 15 and 30 minute intervals.

How does it works?

1°.The user sets the parameters when running the .jar file.
    2°.The bot takes a decision to buy or not based on the parameters that the user has set. This decision is taken by analyzing the order history.
    3°.The bot waits for the transaction to be completed; meanwhile if the order isn't at the top of the order book, the bot can remake it automatically. This makes the whole cycle much faster.
    4°.After buying, the bot tries to make the sell as fast as it can with the minimum profit or tries to sell it at a minimum percentage of profit, 1% for example, you decide it. Obviously the first one is faster. Meanwhile, if the order isn't at the top of the order book, the bot can remake it automatically. This makes the whole cycle much faster.
    5°.It goes to the 2° step, and the cycle starts again.

Running example

MCXNowBot.exe -u User-Number -p PASSWORD-HERE -c WDC -i 0.001 -buy 0.0001,0.03 -sell 0.0001,0.03 --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 - -percentage 0.25 -gain 0.50

What does any parameter does?

-u: The user number. Every buyer will have one.

-p: The password parameter.

-c: The coin that you want to trade MAX,LTC,WDC, etc..

-i: The investment, this is how much money you are going to start buying. The minimum is 0.001.

-buy: Here goes the buy price range, if people are buying inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0010,0.0020 is 0.0010 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.
    -sell: Here goes the sell price range, if people are selling inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0011,0.0020 is 0.0011 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.

--show-history: How much order history you want to see in the console.

--show-orders: How many buy/sell orders you want to see in the console.

-t: This is the time parameter. If you set it the bot will run for that amount of minutes.

-percentage: Sets the difference beetwen buy and sell prices in %. If its equal or the same as the user asked, the bot will tryed to make a buy. It is recommended to use it up 0.25 because the trade fee is 0.25 for a buy or a sell order. That way, you won’t lose money.

-mingain: Here the user can set a min % to win in every cycle of buying/selling, the bot won’t sell under this % of profit.(Fees taken in count)

--stop-gain: This parameter sets how much you want to win in %. If the bot reaches that profit it will stop buying, wait for all the sells to complete and cole.

Modes parameters:

-r: This is the “risk” parameter and it has 3 values that are going to be used to analize the order history and take the decision to buy or not.
    In the first parameter goes how much orders you want to analyze in the history. If you put 15 it will analyze the last 15 orders, 5 the last 5 orders and 25 the last 25(For pro accounts you can use up to 75).
    The second value is how much orders the price should be more or the same. For example if you put 5 it will analyse that the price didn’t go down in the last 5 orders.
    And the last value is how much % of volume of buying orders should be in the lasts N orders that you specified in the first parameter.

Screenshots

Graphics

The price: 0.15 btc

The buyers will have 0.1 BTC of discount on my next bot for cryptsy !

How to buy it?
    Write me a pm here or to my email BlackjakProducts@gmail..com with your name and email and if it a bot available you will have it!

The 25 Buyers:
    1. BOUGHT.
    2. BOUGHT.
    3. BOUGHT.
    4. BOUGHT.
    5. BOUGHT.
    6. BOUGHT.
    7. BOUGHT.
    8. BOUGHT.
    9. BOUGHT.
    10. BOUGHT.
    11. BOUGHT.
    12. BOUGHT.
    13. BOUGHT.
    14. BOUGHT.
    15. BOUGHT.
    16. BOUGHT.
    17. BOUGHT.
    18. BOUGHT.

7 UNIT LEFT!

Buy Yours NOW!

Release on 11/04

The updates are going to be posted here and twitter!

I wish you profits and good luck, Blackjak.

BTClackjak BTCots
    82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    June 08, 2014, 06:39:23 PM

BlackJak...you still have not given me support for this Bot to run correctly (or at all). I have been very patient do you not think?

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
    bridgeknocker

Activity: 9
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 21, 2014, 08:53:36 AM

When will the next update release?
    Pages: [1]
      Print