Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Founder/Marketing Intern for BTCJam  (Read 1047 times)
BTCJamSupport (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:34:03 PM

If you're a jack of all trades entrepreneur looking for that big opportunity to break through the tech industry to prove what you can do and show what have to offer to the world, then the BTCJam Founder Internship is your calling. We are the world's first and leading global P2P lending network using Bitcoin with a user base that is rapidly increasing. We promote lending without borders where people can borrow and lend bitcoins, making credit accessible to the people who need it most, while providing very healthy returns to investors.

The moment you walk into the office of BTCJam, you will be immersed in a fast-pace, eccentric, and diverse learning environment (not to mention a few crazy Brazilians). This hands-on opportunity will empower you to not only develop your current skill set, but also open you up to a world of connections that include the brightest minds of our time. Our CEO has built cryptographic systems for Visa and Citibank EDI platforms, our CPO is founder of Migux, a Brazilian social network that 3.5 MM registered members, the CMO cofounded and headed the marketing for Switzerland's largest daily deals site doing 35MM in sales in 2011.
We have funding from respected investors who also invested in Coinbase and Palantir.

Professional development is not all that we offer, we are providing a once in a lifetime opportunity with a company that is revolutionizing and innovating the financial industry. This is your time to be a part of the action.

What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with the marketing, design, and product development teams to determine campaign goals and to build appropriate product and marketing strategies
Conduct research on consumer insights and competitors, creating reports using the latest analytics tools
- Manage the BTCJam community by keeping us connected and upholding our presence across social media channels and updating the blog.
- Work closely with the founders, aiding them with your own ideas
- Work in an office in SoMa, the trendiest location in the world for startups
- And much, much more

Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
- Proven self-starter with strong to drive to be the best at what you do
- Curious, fast-learner that questions the status quo
- Humble with a willingness to admit mistakes
- From a top school is a plus, but we are willing to review all candidates

To apply:
- Send your resume to jobs@btcjam.com
- A link or description of your greatest work
- Your availability for the internship
- And an answer to the following question, what can you add to BTCJam?

This is a full-time, 6 month internship and your salary will depend on your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:21:24 AM

Perhaps people would take more seriously your offer if you make btcjam legit and stop the scammers from harming people.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:30:03 AM

Perhaps people would take more seriously your offer if you make btcjam legit and stop the scammers from harming people.

yeah i've heard that lot of people never paid back loans..

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:18:25 PM

I'm pretty sure they won't be scamming interns lol
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:32:30 PM

I know this is off-topic , but the WORST part about this website is that it goes against the principle of Bitcoin.

Sure , it makes sense that you need to sacrifice your anonymity if you want to take out a loan.
But after investing in people , under an anonymous username as I prefer , why can't I give them a rating ?

To really be able to use this website , all you have to do is give all your personal details to a central authority ( BTCJam )

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
BTCJamSupport (OP)

Activity: 135

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

yeah i've heard that lot of people never paid back loans..

As of right now, our current investors are enjoying 19.3% APR. We have a very active Investor/Borrower community that are mostly on a user-ran Facebook group called Investors of BTCjam.com. Check it out if you're interested!

I know this is off-topic , but the WORST part about this website is that it goes against the principle of Bitcoin.

Sure , it makes sense that you need to sacrifice your anonymity if you want to take out a loan.
But after investing in people , under an anonymous username as I prefer , why can't I give them a rating ?

To really be able to use this website , all you have to do is give all your personal details to a central authority ( BTCJam )

You can be completely anonymous as an Investor on BTCjam. We require identity to be submitted in order to rate another user as a method to weed out multiple ratings that could be from one source with several accounts.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

If you're a jack of all trades entrepreneur looking for that big opportunity to break through the tech industry to prove what you can do and show what have to offer to the world, then the BTCJam Founder Internship is your calling. We are the world's first and leading global P2P lending network using Bitcoin with a user base that is rapidly increasing. We promote lending without borders where people can borrow and lend bitcoins, making credit accessible to the people who need it most, while providing very healthy returns to investors.

The moment you walk into the office of BTCJam, you will be immersed in a fast-pace, eccentric, and diverse learning environment (not to mention a few crazy Brazilians). This hands-on opportunity will empower you to not only develop your current skill set, but also open you up to a world of connections that include the brightest minds of our time. Our CEO has built cryptographic systems for Visa and Citibank EDI platforms, our CPO is founder of Migux, a Brazilian social network that 3.5 MM registered members, the CMO cofounded and headed the marketing for Switzerland's largest daily deals site doing 35MM in sales in 2011.
We have funding from respected investors who also invested in Coinbase and Palantir.

Professional development is not all that we offer, we are providing a once in a lifetime opportunity with a company that is revolutionizing and innovating the financial industry. This is your time to be a part of the action.

What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with the marketing, design, and product development teams to determine campaign goals and to build appropriate product and marketing strategies
Conduct research on consumer insights and competitors, creating reports using the latest analytics tools
- Manage the BTCJam community by keeping us connected and upholding our presence across social media channels and updating the blog.
- Work closely with the founders, aiding them with your own ideas
- Work in an office in SoMa, the trendiest location in the world for startups
- And much, much more

Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
- Proven self-starter with strong to drive to be the best at what you do
- Curious, fast-learner that questions the status quo
- Humble with a willingness to admit mistakes
- From a top school is a plus, but we are willing to review all candidates

To apply:
- Send your resume to jobs@btcjam.com
- A link or description of your greatest work
- Your availability for the internship
- And an answer to the following question, what can you add to BTCJam?

This is a full-time, 6 month internship and your salary will depend on your experience.

Hey,

I am a Bitcoin marketing consultant and help start-ups with their marketing projects.
I have worked with 4 Bitcoin start-ups, and am currently working with 3 others as we speak.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  I am based in the UK and charge for my services, so this would rule me out for an internship.  But I figured you must have a need for more marketers.

http://www.joshblatchford.com/

Many thanks,

Josh
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:29:53 AM

Bitcoin has "principles"?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: