Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help setup mobile-payment system  (Read 408 times)
kingsley (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:13:04 AM

So when I discovered Bitcoin and traded for a while, the difficulty of trading from East Africa got me thinking about a local exchange. However, after more research and consideration, I figured that speculation isn't really the best use for crypto-currencies. So I began developing a mobile-payment system using Bitcoin (or some other coin with a similar protocol). And with my team at Funtrench Limited - www.funtrench.com, we've done a lot of the work and managed to raise 1.1 BTC through Bitbond.net www.bitbond.net. We even got featured on their blog http://blog.bitbond.net/interview-feature-borrower-funtrench/.

We're now raising more funds there to finish up and launch. The loan ID is 15KQRM3DBZ, and we have very faithfully repaid our previous loan. So we're not trying to solicit funds directly, but rather through a site that actually verifies our identity and establishes that we are credible. Anyone who wants to help us set up our mobile payments system can do so through bitbond.net.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: