Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2016, 08:46:25 PM *
News: Due to DDoS attacks, there may be periodic downtime.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bitcoins do you own? Let us know!  (Read 32680 times)
kireinaha

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:41:45 PM

lol so many peeps in here have less than 0.1 coins... you guys do realize you can buy them on exchanges right? forget about mining and faucets, it's not worth the time, energy, etc.

as i posted in the other thread, by 2020 people will be shocked to see posts from 2014 of people stating that they have 1 bitcoin or more. By then, one coin will put you on par with Kublai Khan or oil barrens of years past in terms of wealth. These are dark times (kind of) but represent a great buying opportunity. All you frownie faces with 0.001 coins, buy some now! stop begging and put some money down! Even $1,000 worth will likely make you very wealthy in a few years time. You're not too late!

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrynerd88

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:01:51 PM

I own 7,95 btc and I feel rich. Lol, reading you, I feel a bit poor. Hi all from italy
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

Do Mt.Gox coins count?

only 1/10  Cheesy

V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

Do Mt.Gox coins count?

Have a hug on me buddy your not alone.

braytz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

Ba dum  ttttsssss.

Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:18:17 PM

I own 5200 bitcoins.  Grin  

How many bitcoins do you own?  Let us know to boast ur wealth, or let us know how little you have so we can have pity for you.
Wow! Just wow. You must have been one of the early adopters.
As for me, I don't have much, almost 0.2 btc, most earned trough some design work...or some other work for btc. I hope to earn 1 btc, then 10 btc, that would be more then enough for me.

kireinaha

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:35:19 PM

How many bitcoins do you own?  Let us know to boast ur wealth, or let us know how little you have so we can have pity for you.
As for me, I don't have much, almost 0.2 btc, most earned trough some design work...or some other work for btc. I hope to earn 1 btc, then 10 btc, that would be more then enough for me.

haha check the time stamp. yes, he was an earlier adopter. does he still have 5200 coins? highly doubt it.

Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

haha check the time stamp. yes, he was an earlier adopter. does he still have 5200 coins? highly doubt it.
Didn't see it. Don't know how I missed that one, now I feel embarrassed...hehe Well I don't think he has that many coins anymore, he probably sold some, still I think he has at least a 1000, I know I would if I was in his place.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:39:41 PM

If he's been in jail or a coma ever since then he's set for whatever type of life he has left.

An interesting poll would be what proportion of coins early adopters have left from their initial holdings. It might be too emotional for many to bear though.

markjamrobin

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:41:36 PM

If he's been in jail or a coma ever since then he's set for whatever type of life he has left.

An interesting poll would be what proportion of coins early adopters have left from their initial holdings. It might be too emotional for many to bear though.

Or if he just hodled!!!
Some early adopters didn't sell it all...

Nothing to see here...
kireinaha

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:45:37 PM

I own 7,95 btc and I feel rich. Lol, reading you, I feel a bit poor. Hi all from italy

i thought you sold and wrote a sob story about your losses? did you buy back in? well, good for you. this time hold, by 2020, this will be a school yard situation in the US or Italy involving our children:

student: teacher, billy says his father owns three bitcoins! i told him he's a liar!

teacher: billy, did you say that?

billy: yes, teacher, i said that. but it's true!

teacher: billy, you should't lie. i'm sure he doesn't own three full bitcoins. my salary is only 2,000 satoshi. there are only a very small number of people on this planet who own more than one full bitcoin, and they bought their coins with something called "dollars" prior to 2015 and held onto them. (most countries will use cryptocurrency exclusively by 2020).

billy: but it's true! my dad was a member of an internet forum called bitcointalk and bought his bitcoin a long time ago when they were less than $600 each, not 10 million each like they are now!

teacher: that's it, i'm giving you detention! I told you not to lie!

markjamrobin

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:47:54 PM

i thought you sold and wrote a sob story about your losses? did you buy back in? well, good for you. this time hold, by 2020, this will be a school yard situation in the US or Italy involving our children:

student: teacher, billy says his father owns three bitcoins! i told him he's a liar!

teacher: billy, you should't lie. i'm sure he doesn't own three full bitcoins. my salary is only 2,000 satoshi. there are only a very small number of people on this planet who own more than one full bitcoin, and they bought their coins with something called "dollars" prior to 2015 and held onto them. (most countries will use cryptocurrency exclusively by 2020).

billy: but it's true! my dad was a member of an internet forum called bitcointalk and bought his bitcoin a long time ago when they were less than $600 each, not 10 million each like they are now!

Out of curiosity, why the U.S. or Italy? What's wrong with the UK, or Germany? Tongue

Nothing to see here...
markjamrobin

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

And shouldn't all the early adopters have their own planet by then?

Nothing to see here...
snowfu199

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:26:15 AM

I like this story, though it is exaggerating.
We are still early adopters, considering there are 99% ppl in this planet have 0 btc.

PixxCoin |PoS |built in Exchange | Free IPO
Swiss_Love

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:09:22 AM

I like the story  Grin I'd be happy if my 10BTC will worth 10.000$ each  Cheesy
Joohansson

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:18:15 AM

I have 1 goxcoin for what it's worth =) I hope you still have some of your coins!
Hawker

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:51:00 PM

I have 1 goxcoin for what it's worth =) I hope you still have some of your coins!

Lol I went on a buying spree on Gox over weekend and now either own 4200 Bitcoin or I own nothing at all and Karpeles has an extra $800k for frappucino.  It will be an interesting few weeks seeing which.

cryptoanarchist

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:49:47 PM

Enough to f**K your mother. Wink
kireinaha

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:28:57 PM

I like this story, though it is exaggerating.
We are still early adopters, considering there are 99% ppl in this planet have 0 btc.

Yeah, might have been a bit of an exaggeration at 10 million each in 2020. It might be more like 100 grand - 1 million by then. The teacher is kind of a bitch though, isn't she?

kireinaha

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

Lol I went on a buying spree on Gox over weekend and now either own 4200 Bitcoin or I own nothing at all and Karpeles has an extra $800k for frappucino.  It will be an interesting few weeks seeing which.

4200 goxcoins?? holy shit man, what a gamble!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.