Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins aren't shit coins?  (Read 1254 times)
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563790

If you launched a coin and were serious about its success, wouldn't you be listed in that group?

Considering the dependency used is up to the person compiling how can the dev force someone to compile their coin with a patched dep?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:30:13 PM

Pure bullshit, way to go mr. biased. It was not pre mined and is not mined out, it can be mined for ever.

The definition of premining is that coins are mined or created before it is announced that they exist. There is clear evidence that this did not occur.

If you weren't so defensive about it, I probably wouldn't had looked into it just now...

http://quark.freeforums.net/thread/61/question-pre-mining
http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-48177-i-sent-an-email-to-one-of-the-creators-of-quark-coin-got-a-reply.html

or Lets be fair. it wasnt premined, it was instamined with galactic blox.

and yes, the initial coins are mined out leaving the inflation only portion, which is the same as mined out.

sorry, your Quark is a scam coin dude.

Buy Vertcoin or Megacoin, the two NON-SCAM coin

no that is pure bullshit.. Quark was issued in a way that was standard practice..
what Securecoin did after a while after was rare. (if your an expert on Quark you should know what that means)
you don't know what your talking about and that goes for the other guys who repeat the same crap
and it's funny how the only people who ever ever said that are the October / November noobs who showed up late..
No one that was here when it came out suggested anything like that in the slightest and i challenge you to find
one quote in the first 50 pages of the ANN topic proving it.. you can't lol

Guess what ? People will be saying the same thing about coins like Dark coin or Doge coin in months.. because they showed up late lol
and if many of you showed up earlier you would have been IFC zombies instead of Doge coin cheerleaders.

The only legit coin is the one I GET TO FLASH MINE the ones flash mined before i got here were scams right ? lol sure.....
Reality check noobs.. your bags your clutching do not become more valuable spouting off bs.. not long term anyway.
And further more ALL coins get flash mined it's how this shit works lol

I shouted when all you noobs rolled in here hard screaming Quark non stop you were idiots because it was mined mega hard.
you all later agreed with me silently while avoiding my "i told you so's" dumping Quark even after spouting off but but but Max Keiser.. hahaha Chinese exchange blah blah..
It's true there was a LOT mined and that was because of it's new algo.. Just like Prime coin
are guys spouting off bullshit about Prime coin ? get it ? new algo ?

But i will agree with VTC ..i am all in with Vertcoin Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 09:46:41 PM

Litecoin, Namecoin, Zerocoin, PPCoin....all that are not premined and have something good.

quak quak coin , feathercoin, doggycoin = pre-mined scam.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: