Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hong Kong will become a basecamp for Chinese exchanges  (Read 995 times)
Easy2Mine (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:38:10 AM

http://www.pcpop.com/doc/0/998/998876.shtml

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

1)  I dont speak Chinese

2)  I got a warning that a potentially malicious website was blocked when I loaded that link.

3)  I always figured Macau specifically would be the place.   I realize they're right next to eachother.  Did it mention Macau?

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:58:51 AM

1)  I dont speak Chinese

2)  I got a warning that a potentially malicious website was blocked when I loaded that link.

3)  I always figured Macau specifically would be the place.   I realize they're right next to eachother.  Did it mention Macau?

-B-

Use chrome or firefox and use the built in translator
(what I translated:)

Since late last year, the central bank issued regulations third party payment institution shall not provide services or in cooperation with Bitcoin trading platform by the end of March this year, the central bank again to hammer out Bitcoin trading platform, according to the news that began April 15 the central bank requires banks to close Bitcoin trading platform channel, means that domestic funds Bitcoin trading platform channel is completely closed.
   By the central bank in China to combat these players should the majority of our compatriots go? Currently many overseas platform, our compatriots abroad and how to choose the platform to become a bitcoin users are most concerned about things.
   Bitcoin is currently playing the crowd, mainly IT geeks, computer enthusiasts, fanatics liberal economics, etc., plus more than one million users worldwide. According to the relevant media reports, starting in October 2013, bitcoin activity in the Chinese market has more than Europe, China became the world was a platform for the most traded platform. According to statistics the total number of domestic users and users of bitcoin total hold out once beyond the United States. Hit the country by the central bank, the huge domestic Bitcoin users have chosen overseas platform. And the choice of overseas platform, most worried about is the platform for domestic users as well as security issues liquidity problems.

From the safety and liquidity aspects of the platform is to choose Europe platform? Or choose Hong Kong platform? For domestic users, but also very difficult choice, if you choose Europe platform, the platform is difficult to understand the information abroad, it is difficult to maintain smooth communication on the cash flow is also very convenient.
   However, Hong Kong's platform for domestic users is a good choice, and China itself is one of the world's third largest financial center, Hong Kong will be more secure. Hong Kong is facing the central bank's ban will not affect it in the end? We can see that Hong Kong is a separate administrative region enjoys a number of advantages independent legislative, judicial, executive and exempt from taxation and free trade to the central taxes to clean government, good law and order, freest economy and improve the rule of law is famous world. However, Hong Kong is located in the Pearl River Delta, in terms of geography, information, communication has a comparative advantage, cash flow will be more convenient, both from Hong Kong to the same country, or domestic turnover of Hong Kong can be completed the same day. The policy also supports Hong Kong's overseas Bitcoin platform development, and undoubtedly more suitable for domestic trading platform in Hong Kong Bitcoin users, Hong Kong has become the mainland Bitcoin Trader new headquarters, a growing number of mainland traders will bitcoin trading account opened in incense.  
   Reporter Log in Hong Kong bitcoin largest integrated service platform MYCOIN found that since early March, bitcoin prices have been falling, but the average daily trading volume of the platform basically over 4000, up to more than 10,000. Even though each Bitcoin price of HK $ 3600 calculated in accordance with current, average daily trading volume of the platform will exceed $ 14 million, the transaction volume is still straight up, in addition, MYcoin also support the RMB, HKD, USD recharge and withdrawals to support Chinese, Chinese Traditional, English, and more convenient for more Bitcoin users.
   Bitcoin platform and experienced players attitude
   According to several media reports:
   Bitcoin trading platform for a number of domestic transactions among the top have stopped recharge, confirmed the banks have to increase Bitcoin transaction management efforts. OKCoin will be at 0:00 on April 3 before stopping TOPUP, FXBTC recharge while longer to process bank to suspend business bank card withdrawal, currency net fire on April 5 also officially closed TOPUP.
   Bitcoin trading platform FXBTC hang out on the official website of emergency notification, management of a number of platforms, the company said the same number of commercial banks received telephone notification requirements as soon as possible to the bank for an account, the central bank issued the order to implement the enhanced risk prevention bitcoins notification of work, and some even require banks must cancel the account the next day.
   Another relevant responsible person of Bitcoin trading platform BTC38.com also said the bank has received notice of the platform, said it would stop its public accounts to recharge bitcoin business. Since the hair down to the document, a number of domestic platform has been shut down after another bitcoin recharge and withdrawals, etc. related businesses. So for the majority of domestic Bitcoin players, how should they go face? Reporter To understand the majority of players are confused bitcoin, we contacted a number of senior players bitcoins access. By understanding so as to have a lot of players find that this is not a crisis, but business opportunities. Some players take advantage of fluctuations in the central bank intends to bring, so choose low-cost start.
   Mycoin news official said the formal platform to settle in Hong Kong as an international financial center, Hong Kong, global radiation Bitcoin users, providing integrated services for Bitcoin users, recharge fee-free, fee-free transaction, support the RMB, HKD, USD and recharge withdrawals for users to create maximum profit, domestic policy platform temporarily affect the normal operation, welcomed the Global Bitcoin players settled Mycoin. Mycoin launched Bitcoin block trading
   According to senior players Mr Liu said:. "Although the central bank move to the Bitcoin market is indeed a great deal of turbulence, but I believe some domestic players will still stick to go through the history of Bitcoin brilliant two years of development, has been in China China produces a large number of supporters, even if domestic policies on how the censorship, I believe they will respond to the new policy. "
   One senior player Hu said: "Faced with the Central Bank of preventive measures, we have no choice but to raise bitcoins, after all, the domestic central bank's trading platform are subject to this ban, but also from the impact of the. This event can be found in the domestic market, the lack of bitcoin is not a player, but the lack of a suitable domestic players Bitcoin trading platform. "Then the reporter asked Hu to withdraw the withdrawal is going to give bitcoins, however Hu but said: "I do not want to give up bitcoins, but domestic policy cut domestic Bitcoin users of the bridge, thus turning overseas trading platform, after all, a relative overseas trading platform should be more perfect in terms of function or policy than domestic . "
Easy2Mine (OP)

einc.io

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:59:42 AM

Use Google Chrome to auto translate the site if you can't read Chinese.

TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:47:04 AM

Hong Kong will eventually ban bitcoin too and take bitfinex with it.

Every advisor I've spoken to has told me of all the places with bitcoin exchanges (besides China), Hong Kong was the #1 weakest place.

I was opening an account with a brokerage house in the U.S. today and even then I had to sign a "Hong Kong risk disclosure" for when I trade something in Hong Kong.
Easy2Mine (OP)

einc.io

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:04:24 AM

Every advisor you have spoken to also advice you to avoid Singapore?

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:50:51 AM

Every advisor I've spoken to has told me of all the places with bitcoin exchanges (besides China), Hong Kong was the #1 weakest place.

I was opening an account with a brokerage house in the U.S. today and even then I had to sign a "Hong Kong risk disclosure" for when I trade something in Hong Kong.

Damn it TERA. I've seen you make statements like this before and I doubt your unbiasedness. A simple google of Hong Kong risk disclosures shows no more risks than that of trading in other jurisdictions.

On top of that where the hell can the rest of us find these bitcoin exchange expert "advisors" that you claim to consult for you? Or are we to assume some finance advisor is advising you against holding value in a hong kong bitcoin exchange? Because, well, wouldn't that just seem like common sense and self advancing coming from someone in the traditional finance advising space? 

But because they made you fill out a disclosure it's only a matter of time before Hong Kong bans bitcoin exchanges. But that won't matter anyway, because another advisor already told you that the banking systems are on the verge of collapse this year.

You are a good trader. But Nostradamus you are not. Stop acting like something you aren't.

jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:57:24 AM

As a Hongkonger, I can tell this is completely bullshit. I bet your "advisers" can't even locate Hong Kong on a (unnamed) world map.

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:18:44 PM

As a Hongkonger, I can tell this is completely bullshit. I bet your "advisers" can't even locate Hong Kong on a (unnamed) world map.

TERA is a bear, and would benefit by spreading misinformation/disinformation.  Also a confessed Ponzi schemer.  Consider the source.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
ampere9765

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

TERA is a bear, and would benefit by spreading misinformation/disinformation.  Also a confessed Ponzi schemer.  Consider the source.

Yeah everything is book talk

Nevermind that you've been calling the bottom for months now  Wink
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

you've been calling the bottom for months now  Wink

I have certainly expressed a view on occasion.  Sometimes it has been bullish, and sometimes bearish, in the near term.  I don't often express a view on the near term, however.  It is not helpful to most people.  Instead I focus primarily on the long-term outlook, which is extremely favorable.  That is what will actually be helpful and constructive.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
ampere9765

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:45:44 AM

I have certainly expressed a view on occasion.  Sometimes it has been bullish, and sometimes bearish, in the near term.  I don't often express a view on the near term, however.  It is not helpful to most people.  Instead I focus primarily on the long-term outlook, which is extremely favorable.  That is what will actually be helpful and constructive.

There are no guarantees on the future, though I tend towards bullish

However I dont appreciate that the perma bulls here have probably caused quite a few newbies to become serious bagholders. Newbie investors/traders dont know what its like to baghold and to watch their investments halve in value and worse in a very short time frame and many lost/will lose a lot of money over it. The same perma bulls that painted BTC as a get-rich-quick scheme (to 7 figures within a few years! never going to see sub-1000 again!) in the first place then turn around and say "flush out the weak hands, good riddance" ... and so it goes

This forum fucking pisses me off tbh

Nothing about you but that's my thoughts on the "let's only discuss the long term bull case" scenario
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:52:13 AM

However I dont appreciate that the perma bulls here have probably caused quite a few newbies to become serious bagholders. Newbie investors/traders dont know what its like to baghold and to watch their investments halve in value and worse in a very short time frame and many lost/will lose a lot of money over it. The same perma bulls that painted BTC as a get-rich-quick scheme (to 7 figures within a few years! never going to see sub-1000 again!) in the first place then turn around and say "flush out the weak hands, good riddance" ... and so it goes

Nothing about you but that's my thoughts on the "let's only discuss the long term bull case" scenario

cry cry you little biatch

Sounds like u lost some of your lunch money ...just go ask mommy for some more

Its a INVESTMENT not a guarantee ...like WTF grow up !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
ampere9765

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:33:12 AM

cry cry you little biatch

Sounds like u lost some of your lunch money ...just go ask mommy for some more

Its a INVESTMENT not a guarantee ...like WTF grow up !!

Way to miss the point bro

Which was: For all the bitching done about bears talking book (which is exactly what aminorex was talking about earlier), hodlers are by far the biggest book talkers

I shorted all through February and on the drop in March from 590. I'm actually feeling quite giddy  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: