Poll
Question: What is you personal experience with Technobit products
Very good
Good quality but late
Good quality but very late
Poor quality
Poor quality and very late
Disaster

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: TECHNOBIT support tread + customer feedback  (Read 62393 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

Im still waiting for the miners or my money back, you said it was going to BE send by dhl or ups the next day...but that day never come....i even got a canceled tracking number from dpd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:24:55 PM

Im still waiting for the miners or my money back, you said it was going to BE send by dhl or ups the next day...but that day never come....i even got a canceled tracking number from dpd
as always no answer, no reply, no suport, i bought 3 hex4m And never recieve tem, never been refund, and all i got was a canceled tracking number...thats how technobit is STEALING US ALL NOW...3 months and nothing
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:30:33 AM

as always no answer, no reply, no suport, i bought 3 hex4m And never recieve tem, never been refund, and all i got was a canceled tracking number...thats how technobit is STEALING US ALL NOW...3 months and nothing

You have the patience of a saint!!!

Best of luck getting your miners or the refund,whichever marto decides to give you...& when..........  Roll Eyes 

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:10:18 PM

ECC commission: "According Technomachinex, the faulty parts were received before Christmas 2014. Next they were sent to the manufacturer for repair. You should receive the repaired parts around 6th of April."

So not only are you giving wrong data to the ECC, you constantly lied about shipping data and sent items. I am over 14 weeks without that hardware now.
For sure this was not stated in our mail.
again correspondence was in Bulgarian with the local office.
The only correct is that you'll have the repaired boards delivere to you before 6-th of April
Well, ...............nothing, and I guess that goes for the others waiting too.
X06Shadow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:44:13 AM

ive been waiting since 2015-02-17 for a HEX4RBox

sent 3 emails now to them and not a single reply and 3 dates have passed on there site for shipping and yet no box or even a reply to my emails

good ive pay for them via paypal
going to give them 2 more weeks and still if no box or at the very least a email will report them for fraud as there selling goods i don't even believe they have 

if your reading this TECHNOBIT my order is FUCVIKLCA
i suggest you get back to me asap
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 06:15:20 AM

sent 3 emails now to them and not a single reply and 3 dates have passed on there site for shipping and yet no box or even a reply to my emails

going to give them 2 more weeks and still if no box or at the very least a email will report them for fraud as there selling goods i don't even believe they have  

I'm waiting from 2014-12-21, and I don't get my money......

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Qeu

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:43:46 AM

Looks like Martin Sirakov aka Technomachinex/Technobit from Sofia ran off with the money, that is $565,000 in bitcoin alone, plus a yet unknown amount in cash/bank/credit card payments. Has anyone contacted their banking or credit card company yet and reported fraud? I can't believe the inertnes of some on this matter while Martin Sirakov is laughing all the way to the bank. Time to address Bulgaria's justice authorities on this matter, this guy belongs in prison.
J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:30:03 PM

Looks like Martin Sirakov aka Technomachinex/Technobit from Sofia ran off with the money, that is $565,000 in bitcoin alone, plus a yet unknown amount in cash/bank/credit card payments. Has anyone contacted their banking or credit card company yet and reported fraud? I can't believe the inertnes of some on this matter while Martin Sirakov is laughing all the way to the bank. Time to address Bulgaria's justice authorities on this matter, this guy belongs in prison.

Where did you get those number?
I'm glad I never had too much trouble with them, Martin even sent me 2 bare hex8A1 boards so I can fix one that caught fire.
But the Minion chips assembly thing smelled fishy quite fast, considering I bought an Hex4M on their shop last year and had it delivered in a few days while at the same time, the guys who had sent him their thousands of chips were (are) still waiting because of "technical issues".

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
Qeu

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:49:41 PM

Where did you get those number?
I'm glad I never had too much trouble with them, Martin even sent me 2 bare hex8A1 boards so I can fix one that caught fire.
But the Minion chips assembly thing smelled fishy quite fast, considering I bought an Hex4M on their shop last year and had it delivered in a few days while at the same time, the guys who had sent him their thousands of chips were (are) still waiting because of "technical issues".

I have 6 boards that failed due to burned pcie connectors, already sent back 8 that he supposedly sent back, then did not, and that was the last we heard from Martin. I suggested a partial refund, very much to his benefit because I paid in full and would not seek compensation for the chips, just what I paid for those 8 boards.
Check his profile for his btc income, of course he spend a lot on production, but there must be tons left.
Qeu

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:09:37 AM

Got this in my mail, if you want to see your money back, at least try and pm me the data to get your case along with mine, or email what is asked to the Chief Directorate National Police directly at BBSimeonov@mvr.bg.

Dear Mr./Ms. xxxxx,

We’ve received your e-mail with the information about Martin Sirakov. In order to check it and link it to a real person in Bulgaria we need to know, do you know the actual victims of this fraud, the exact date, amount and currency of the payment, from which accounts the payment was made, what is the purchased equipment. We need to know do you have e-mails, which were received from mail boxes used by Martin Sirakov and which are related to a purchase of equipment from that person? If you have that kind data, it’ll be of great help for us. In order to prove that this activity is actual internet fraud or other type of crime we need that information and we need the correspondence between Sirakov and the victims, who purchased a specific equipment and still don’t have it delivered after the announced shipment period.

I hope that you can give us the needed information.

Best regards,

B.Simeonov

Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria

Chief Directorate National Police

Cyber Crime Investigation Unit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: