If you're like me, you have conducted more trades in Bitcoin than you can count. Sadly, you have no idea what all those trades add up to.
For this reason, I present to you a humble reporting script: BTCReporter
To use it, download your CSV files from MtGox, TradeHill, CampBX, or ExchB(copy-paste account History table to exchb.csv) and place them in a folder with this script. Run it to generate an improved CSV file with:
* Net change in BTC, USD, and EUR
* Total fees in BTC, USD, and EUR.
* Fees converted to fiat using each individual trade price to help with taxes.
* Prices, fees, and quantities broken out into additional columns.
Supports BTC/USD/EUR with planned support for all currencies and any exchanges or services that are relevant to Bitcoin trading and exchange.
* Text::CSV_XS (for CSV parsing)
You can get the script at github
or you can purchase support for it through Bitmit
. Otherwise, you can pm me for a payment address.
If anyone wants to send me example log files from other exchanges or services that are relevant to your Bitcoin holdings, I will attempt to incorporate them as time permits.
Of course this is in early stages so any feedback is appreciated.