Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Cheap Hosting Service in U.S. for multiple Antminer S1's with VPN access  (Read 703 times)
eightcylinders (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:59:20 PM

Title kind of says it all.  I have 7 machines currently hosted at sushi-review, but they have provided extraordinary disappointing service (in actuality, I really only have 4 machines since 3 are not hashing after 10 days and no response from them).

I was planning to buy more machines, but the lack of a decent, cost effective, hosting solution is holding me back.  I may also transfer my existing 7 machines from sushi-review hosting if I can get my prepaid hosting fees back from them and I have a good alternative.  Ultimately I would like to have at least 10-20 machines.  I also have 5 terahash units on order that should be delivered between April and May that could be added at the right hosting fee.

Suggestions or offers please.  VPN access is important because of the failures in tech support I have experienced to date, I would really prefer to just manage my own machines.  With good tech support, I suppose VPN access would not be needed, but ....

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:01:47 AM

Hi Eightcylinders,

We have about 15KW spare power available in our mining facility in Orlando FL, which we are willing to offer to other fellow miners...

PM me, if interested...

Best regards,

ZiG
nostradamus

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:36:06 AM

I have space for your Antminers and TH/s units in a professional datacenter. VPN access included.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: