Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK SOUTH AFRICA?!**Graphic**  (Read 2060 times)
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:33:48 AM

You will never find the truth if you do not experience all the goods & evils of the world. How are you supposed to understand if you actively avoid things?

THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL YOU, MAKE YOU DO ALL THE WORK!

Man, the programming is IMMENSE on you sheep. The western world is so doomed haha
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:15:30 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 06:36:07 PM by kuroman

how do you know so much stuff about everything? Cheesy

Part of my job. Can't explain further.  Grin

Did you actually checked this link? You are saying about Monks killing Muslims, and this link is about Muslims killing the monks.

Yes it is indeed, that's a western website presenting things the other way around, but if you watch closely some of the pic presented in that website (by the way that's an Islamophobic website presenting Muslims as the killers/terrorist ect ect) then check the other sites with videos backing up the pics you'll notice that some of those picture presented are in fact the opposite and they are used as a lie. I'm not saying here that some Muslims didn't kill monks that would be absurd! some would want to fight back to avenge their lost and Like I said these kind of things are the ideal seed for terrorim.. but just to put things in perspective, Muslims are minority in the region and they've been exterminate from many of the budist countries in the region, you can check it out, same thing is happening right now in Central Africa. but again there are some siko so called Muslims doing the same thing somewhere else.

The example is used only as a reference as it proves my point, that Media nowadays is far from presenting the truth especially in the western world, and when you see such atrocities happening somewhere in the world while some are just keeping silent about it for the sake of geopolitical interest is even worst (while claiming at the same thing the opposite and that they want to spread peace and democracy around the world.....)
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

how do you know so much stuff about everything? Cheesy

Part of my job. Can't explain further.  Grin

http[Suspicious link removed]cution/

Did you actually checked this link? You are saying about Monks killing Muslims, and this link is about Muslims killing the monks.

Yes it is indeed, that's a western website presenting things the other way around, but if you watch closely some of the pic presented in that website (by the way that's an Islamophobic website presenting Muslims as the killers/terrorist ect ect) then check the other sites with videos backing up the pics you'll notice that some of those picture presented are in fact the opposite and they are used as a lie. I'm not saying here that some Muslims didn't kill monks that would be absurd! some would want to fight back to avenge their lost and Like I said these kind of things are the ideal seed for terrorim.. but just to put things in perspective, Muslims are minority in the region and they've been exterminate from budist countries in the region, you can check it out, same thing is happening right Central Africa. but again there are some siko so called Muslims doing the same thing somewhere else.

The example is used only as a reference as it proves my point, that Media nowadays is far from presenting the truth especially in the western world, and when you see such atrocities happening somewhere in the world while some are just keeping silent about it for the sake of geopolitical interest is even worst (while claiming at the same thing the opposite and that they want to spread peace and democracy around the world.....)

+1
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: