Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Zebra faucet - get upto 3000 satoshi every hour! Over 200BTC paid!  (Read 24421 times)
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:49:16 AM

Im still on the Zebra site, surely thats one very fat zerba now

baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:05:35 PM

Thanks for the compliments guys, glad you all like the site.
The zebra is still going strong!

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:11:33 PM

Good work.One of the top faucet for me already over 0.1BTC in 7 weeks.I have got 927 referrals BTW Cheesy.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:11:52 PM

By the way if anyone is interested in advertising on Bitcoin Zebra then all of our advert spaces are now available, payment either by Bitcoin or USD...

Bitcoin Advertising
Please visit our page at AdBit.co where you can bid on the Middle (left) 468 x 60 space on a daily basis.

USD Advertising
Please visit our page at BuySellAds where all the other spaces are available and can be bought in blocks of 1000 impressions.

For more information see our advertising page for full details

Feed the zebra!

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:16:03 PM

why i can't claim from faucet anymore?
it said disable adblock and i did that
after that,  i still can't claim
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:21:37 PM

Hi
Are you seeing adverts after you disabled ad-block? See this screenshot of the page http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/img/ss.png - in particular are the AdSense adverts appearing above and to the left/right of the "Feed the zebra and win up to 1000 satoshi every hour!" title text?
If not, then you must still have something that is blocking adverts Smiley

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:47:41 PM

Hello baztardo!

I've been feeding the zebra for a few days now and really love the site!

So much so that I wanted to let you know that I gave your faucet a review over on http://CoinFire.cf which you can find over here: http://coinfire.cf/2014/06/07/review-of-bitcoin-zebra/

Thanks for building such a great faucet! I'm excited to send some users over!

KimNam

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:07:21 AM

Hi
Are you seeing adverts after you disabled ad-block? See this screenshot of the page http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/img/ss.png - in particular are the AdSense adverts appearing above and to the left/right of the "Feed the zebra and win up to 1000 satoshi every hour!" title text?
yeah i can see it, from adbitco isn't it?
even i can click that
after i feed my zebra, the site said :
Bitcoin Zebra depends on the revenue from displaying a small number of adverts that may interest you, so that we can continue to payout.
We respectfully ask you to disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software or add this page to the exception list and then refresh the page

already disable my adblock to your site, still happen like that  Sad
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

I just tried to get free reward and got error."The zebra is not hungry yet - please try again in 0h 25m 8s". Actually I never used it in last 24 hours and still getting this.Has someone else used my account to claim rewards for me?
KimNam

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:11:53 AM

I just tried to get free reward and got error."The zebra is not hungry yet - please try again in 0h 25m 8s". Actually I never used it in last 24 hours and still getting this.Has someone else used my account to claim rewards for me?
maybe it's from your dynamic IP
someone use your IP to claim from zebra, you use that IP and system detected it
just disconnect your internet connection and connect again to get different IP
if you use static IP, maybe someone use your BTC address to claim it before Grin
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:38:54 AM

Hi
I got same error to stop Ad Block while I have not even installed it. I just noticed that a skyscraper banner was not able to load which leads to this URL http://goo.gl/jeHhUz .Maybe its causing it.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:39:34 AM

Hi
yeah i can see it, from adbitco isn't it?
even i can click that
after i feed my zebra, the site said :
Bitcoin Zebra depends on the revenue from displaying a small number of adverts that may interest you, so that we can continue to payout.
We respectfully ask you to disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software or add this page to the exception list and then refresh the page

already disable my adblock to your site, still happen like that  Sad

Ok, if you are only seeing the adbit.co advert then it sounds like you are blocking the Google Adsense adverts, they are much more prominent!
If you are still having the problem then please send me a screenshot to enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com and I will confirm that this is the case - if it is then you will need to do some checks to see what else you have running that might be blocking adverts, sorry!

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

Hi
I got same error to stop Ad Block while I have not even installed it. I just noticed that a skyscraper banner was not able to load which leads to this URL http://[Suspicious link removed]/jeHhUz .Maybe its causing it.

Ok, I've found a possible issue where if you click the 'Feed the zebra' button very quickly before the ads even had chance to load then it could mistakenly think you have some sort of ad-block in place.
I've fixed this now, so please let me know if you hit the problem again - or better still, please email a screenshot of the top half of the page (showing the top adverts and the error message) to enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com, along with your browser/version then I can try to investigate it further.
Sorry for the inconvenience - but I do really appreciate you guys reporting the problems so that I can fix them Smiley

KimNam

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:27:24 AM

Ok, if you are only seeing the adbit.co advert then it sounds like you are blocking the Google Adsense adverts, they are much more prominent!
If you are still having the problem then please send me a screenshot to enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com and I will confirm that this is the case - if it is then you will need to do some checks to see what else you have running that might be blocking adverts, sorry!
i thought only adbitco there
i found the problem, ghostery blocks google adsense and another ads from site
i manually unblock it and everything works
thanks Grin
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:30:21 AM

i thought only adbitco there
i found the problem, ghostery blocks google adsense and another ads from site
i manually unblock it and everything works
thanks Grin

You're welcome Smiley

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:49:04 AM

Hi
I got same error to stop Ad Block while I have not even installed it. I just noticed that a skyscraper banner was not able to load which leads to this URL http://[Suspicious link removed]/jeHhUz .Maybe its causing it.

Ok, I've found a possible issue where if you click the 'Feed the zebra' button very quickly before the ads even had chance to load then it could mistakenly think you have some sort of ad-block in place.
I've fixed this now, so please let me know if you hit the problem again - or better still, please email a screenshot of the top half of the page (showing the top adverts and the error message) to enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com, along with your browser/version then I can try to investigate it further.
Sorry for the inconvenience - but I do really appreciate you guys reporting the problems so that I can fix them Smiley
Thanks for fixing this issue.In my case one banner failed to load which was causing it.Refreshed and it worked. Also new Chrome Plugin works really great.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:20:58 PM

Aren't you paying today? Today is Sunday. Earlier I got payments early morning but what happened today? Is there any problem?
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:23:46 PM

Aren't you paying today? Today is Sunday. Earlier I got payments early morning but what happened today? Is there any problem?
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Hey its still Sunday, give me chance...just doing it now Wink

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:29:44 PM

Hey its still Sunday, give me chance...just doing it now Wink
I just asked. I am in no hurry. Honestly if you do at that time I wouldn't get any payment as I didn't reach the minimum threshold but I was curious about the delay. That is why I asked you.
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

Weekly payments completed - over 128 million satoshi (1.28 BTC) paid out! Full details at http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/payment

Enjoy Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: