Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart money is HOLDING not day trading  (Read 1860 times)
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

they don't make any money if they don't day trade!
barry silbert fund can't "sell off" for 1 or 2 years
winkelevii haven't sold 99.99 of their coins (so they say)
fortress capital hasn't sold anything
other hudge fund dude hasn't sold any.
exfacebook guy hasn't sold any of his
yes you can make a lot of money off volatility IF you know how to interpret it and make money off it. plenty of people are losing off each trade.
unlike the "completely fabricated" stock market. it's really hard to game cryptocurrency since apparently someone farting determines direction of price.

Hahahaha. Yes the hudge fund dude. I can't even deal with the stupidity of this forum sometimes. The HUDGE fund! HUDGE FUND! Those hudge fund doods. Fudge fund. Hudge fudge fund doods extreme!

Hey what hudge fund dude? Hudge fund. Hudge fund. Hudge fund. I can't stop saying hudge fund. I mean how are you just gonna write hudge fund! HUDGE. FUND. I'm going to name my first born child Hudge Fund Dude.

Your a moron.

try to keep your intake below 3 coffees per hour lol...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:30:59 PM

they don't make any money if they don't day trade!
barry silbert fund can't "sell off" for 1 or 2 years
winkelevii haven't sold 99.99 of their coins (so they say)
fortress capital hasn't sold anything
other hudge fund dude hasn't sold any.
exfacebook guy hasn't sold any of his
yes you can make a lot of money off volatility IF you know how to interpret it and make money off it. plenty of people are losing off each trade.
unlike the "completely fabricated" stock market. it's really hard to game cryptocurrency since apparently someone farting determines direction of price.

Hahahaha. Yes the hudge fund dude. I can't even deal with the stupidity of this forum sometimes. The HUDGE fund! HUDGE FUND! Those hudge fund doods. Fudge fund. Hudge fudge fund doods extreme!

Hey what hudge fund dude? Hudge fund. Hudge fund. Hudge fund. I can't stop saying hudge fund. I mean how are you just gonna write hudge fund! HUDGE. FUND. I'm going to name my first born child Hudge Fund Dude.

Your a moron.

try to keep your intake below 3 coffees per hour lol...

+1
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:32:05 PM

You're a hudge fund! HUDGY HUDGY HUDGY HUDGY HUDGY HUDGE FUND!

Hudge fund, hudge fund hudge fund hudge fund. Hudge fund? Hudge fund hudge hudge fund. Hudge fund!

.....Hudge Fund!

hey, supurduh has lots of u's in his name.

all vowels are u's to him!

btw, S3052 claims he's successful at day trading.  that means we all can do it!
superduh (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:35:40 PM

Hudge fund, hudge fund hudge fund hudge fund. Hudge fund? Hudge fund hudge hudge fund. Hudge fund!

.....Hudge Fund!

seriously, i make a spelling typo and give some guy a heart attack or something, he goes bonkers. to be fair he could have been sniffing cocaine at the time he read my post. that would also explain his typo and flat out gibberish

ok
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:37:18 PM

.....Hudge Fund!

seriously, i make a spelling typo and give some guy a heart attack or something, he goes bonkers. to be fair he could have been sniffing cocaine at the time he read my post. that would also explain his typo and flat out gibberish

it's gubburush
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:12:26 AM

The only reason why the big boys dont day trade is because they move the market (not profitable). small day traders can take advantage of that because they can get in/out without moving the market.

BUT how do big players get into big positions? not with one fat market order that is for sure. they have to accumulate over days, careful not to move the spread. This is day trading. with day trading, the big players save money, while the small players can make money. subtle difference.

the Hodl position is my favorite. easy and relatively certain. although managing a small position of your Hodl on day trading is not only potentially profitable, but just good risk management. it really compounds fast when you get good at it.

IamComrade

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:56:58 PM

Stupid money buy at $1200, Srmart money buy at $1
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:02:46 PM

Smart money is HOLDING not day trading
Since this thread was started, there have been several highly profitable chances to make great day trades.  Tongue

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:42:27 PM

day trading something that goes up and down 50% based on someone farting is just borderline suicidal.
the people with the real money are buying and HOLDING
barry silbert and co are holding 100k bitcoins not selling any
winklevii are holding not selling any
only day traders who think they know how to interpret which way the fart travels are doing the whole price manipulation. overall they get slaughtered in the the long run

price is going up. don't worry let the fart chasers do their interpreting

Although I am a 100% hodler, I disagree strongly. If you are good enough at day trading and can increase your BTC position in the end, how is that not better? Especially if you don't deal in fiat and just utilize the LTC/BTC ratio.  Easy money for some people.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
superduh (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

day trading something that goes up and down 50% based on someone farting is just borderline suicidal.
the people with the real money are buying and HOLDING
barry silbert and co are holding 100k bitcoins not selling any
winklevii are holding not selling any
only day traders who think they know how to interpret which way the fart travels are doing the whole price manipulation. overall they get slaughtered in the the long run

price is going up. don't worry let the fart chasers do their interpreting

Although I am a 100% hodler, I disagree strongly. If you are good enough at day trading and can increase your BTC position in the end, how is that not better? Especially if you don't deal in fiat and just utilize the LTC/BTC ratio.  Easy money for some people.

because it's an illusion to think "you are good at day trading cryptocurrencies". you are good UNTIL you aren't or it's a wash. if there were ANY "rationality" behind price movements to begin with.

ok
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: