Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychiatry kills  (Read 1108 times)
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:42:19 AM

Overmedication because of the "free market" we all love here is a problem. Psychiatry is not the problem.

If the doctors were actually kind hearted people and talked to their patients to help resolve what was going on in their life, psychiatry would not be needed.  It wasn't needed for thousands upon thousands of years.

If you truly want to resolve an emotional issue, take a psychedelic face it yourself like we have been doing for so long.

Back seat driving much?

Having had to place a 16 year old on suicide watch because he tried to hang himself I can tell you that you that once again you're foaming at the mouth.  You cannot talk reason into someone who doesn't want to hear it.  He even kicked his own mother in the face in the hospital.  Sometimes the kindness of words just isn't enough.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:18:30 AM

So we should force neurotoxic poisons into kids that are totally peaceful and not a harm to anybody?  People who simply think differently?

That's nazism thought control to me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

So we should force neurotoxic poisons into kids that are totally peaceful and not a harm to anybody?  People who simply think differently?

That's nazism thought control to me.

Weren't you trying to exorcize your mother?   Roll Eyes

P.S.  You're not a kid.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:22:57 PM

Overmedication because of the "free market" we all love here is a problem. Psychiatry is not the problem.

If the doctors were actually kind hearted people and talked to their patients to help resolve what was going on in their life, psychiatry would not be needed.  It wasn't needed for thousands upon thousands of years.

If you truly want to resolve an emotional issue, take a psychedelic face it yourself like we have been doing for so long.

Back seat driving much?

Having had to place a 16 year old on suicide watch because he tried to hang himself I can tell you that you that once again you're foaming at the mouth.  You cannot talk reason into someone who doesn't want to hear it.  He even kicked his own mother in the face in the hospital.  Sometimes the kindness of words just isn't enough.

Sounds like a lot of bottled up rage to me that's being caused by something, just shoving drugs into somebody won't help that, I've been pissed off to that extent before but I have good self-control so I never hit anyone, it's usually the removal of whatever is driving them mad that fixes the problem not any drugs etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: