Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoPyramid Ads - A new advertising means + Pyramid  (Read 944 times)
CryptoPyramid (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:51:29 AM

CryptoPyramid.com is a brand new and innovative website!  The concept is that you deposit money to increase your chances of getting other people's deposits.  Overall, it's a rather effective system with a little bit of luck, as well as referral and deposit based earning.

However, we just released an ad system!  It's not like a normal ad system where you pay for views or clicks or a time duration.  How this system works is you pay to increase your chances of your ad being displayed by depositing more.  Look at the information in the link for more details, or PM us for help!

Best regards,
The CryptoPyramid Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

CryptoPyramid.com is a brand new and innovative website!  The concept is that you deposit money to increase your chances of getting other people's deposits.  Overall, it's a rather effective system with a little bit of luck, as well as referral and deposit based earning.

However, we just released an ad system!  It's not like a normal ad system where you pay for views or clicks or a time duration.  How this system works is you pay to increase your chances of your ad being displayed by depositing more.  Look at the information in the link for more details, or PM us for help!

Best regards,
The CryptoPyramid Team

Hello I am really showing my stupidity here but I noticed this section this morning and even after re-reading I can't for the life of me work out how this advertising system works! You display the ads and people vote by giving bitcoin to the like address or to the dislike address? I don't get it and why are there are 2 adverts on that page with over 1000etc hits or likes or whatever. Did people send BTC to the advert they liked best?? Clearly this isn't the case SO

I know I have got this wrong but can someone please explain to a simpleton like me today?
CryptoPyramid (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:27:51 PM

Best regards,
The CryptoPyramid Team

Hello I am really showing my stupidity here but I noticed this section this morning and even after re-reading I can't for the life of me work out how this advertising system works! You display the ads and people vote by giving bitcoin to the like address or to the dislike address? I don't get it and why are there are 2 adverts on that page with over 1000etc hits or likes or whatever. Did people send BTC to the advert they liked best?? Clearly this isn't the case SO

I know I have got this wrong but can someone please explain to a simpleton like me today?

Thank you for asking questions, we'll do our best to answer them!

Our advertising system is different than a typical system in that you don't pay-per-click or anything.

First, you email us with your ad content, and we'll post it on the ad list.

Then you deposit money into the system (to the support address), and that increases your chances of people viewing your ad.  However, if other people who have nothing to do with your ad dislike your ad (or would like to help you support it), they can also contribute to the support and oppose addresses to increase or decrease the chances of your ad being displayed.

The views count is how many time the ad has been loaded.  It is approximately how many times the ad has been viewed, and is just used to ballpark the effectiveness of our ad system.  To track clicks, you'll have to use a link shortener when you submit your ad so that you can view the link's stats.

We hope this answers some of your questions.  If there's anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: