Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlashBTCPonzi ¤ 115% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ Round 2 LAUNCHED !!!!  (Read 9974 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

where is the adress?!?

previous message

it gives the indication Got error 157 'Unknown error code' from NDBCLUSTER in blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:04:02 PM

1 Confirm and waiting to deposit again fighting in 4 hours  Grin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:05:11 PM

Please update when he runs with the money. Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

1 Confirm and waiting to deposit again fighting in 4 hours  Grin

2confirmations in a few minutes

https://blockchain.info/address/12v9RSJAEz7HUA8iD6ePsMeGGcaZVGZq4G 2BTC deposited

Haha will do, please don't deposit more than you would set on fire for fun Grin

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:06:31 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:07:36 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID
Of course, all ponzis are paying out in the beginning, but no ponzi is there to stay. Smiley
Name one that hasn't been a scam and has existed for more than a year. ^^

hellyeah

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID
Of course, all ponzis are paying out in the beginning, but no ponzi is there to stay. Smiley

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:11:40 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash
2 rounds proves that he won't run away with the money round 3? Silly newbies, stay and lose your money if you want.
Ponzis are a tax on stupid peeps anyways, it's your call though. Smiley Smiley Smiley

adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:14:21 PM

3 first dudes paid. Now redeposit.
hellyeah

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:14:50 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash
2 rounds proves that he won't run away with the money round 3? Silly newbies, stay and lose your money if you want.
Ponzis are a tax on stupid peeps anyways, it's your call though. Smiley Smiley Smiley

LOL SO?
I wonder what you want from Ponzi thread?
Show your idiot and standing for others SPIT on your face? LOL

If you don't trust and you don't play STAY AWAY

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Careful being so offensive, newbie, it might get you into trouble.
Also why am I not surprised that the Ponzi investor isn't able to use proper grammar whatsoever. Poor, poor uneducated newbie. :/

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Also why am I not surprised that the Ponzi investor isn't able to use proper grammar whatsoever. Poor, poor uneducated newbie. :/

Dude, what is your problem? You lost some cash in a ponzi that did not work? How is this our or this ponzi owner's fault? Stop being a cry baby, and decide whether you want to deposit here or not. If you do not want to deposit, at least stop bitching here okay bro?

I want to add that I lost every single BTC I had 3 days ago, because I did a stupid mistake to deposit below the minimum deposit, and all my BTC was counted as a donation. I am back in the game now, because I invested more real money into this. Get back in the game and earn some cash with us now. Depositing 0.01 BTC cannot hurt your economy in any way, so get going.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Dude, what is your problem? You lost some cash in a ponzi that did not work? How is this our or this ponzi owner's fault? Stop being a cry baby, and decide whether you want to deposit here or not. If you do not want to deposit, at least stop bitching here okay bro?
No, I've never lost any money in a ponzi. People with 3-digit IQs would rarely be stupid enough to invest in such a thing. Why isn't it my right to pop a hole in your bubble in this thread? Who are you to decide where I'm allowed to post?

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

No, I've never lost any money in a ponzi. People with 3-digit IQs would rarely be stupid enough to invest in such a thing. Why isn't it my right to pop a hole in your bubble in this thread? Who are you to decide where I'm allowed to post?

Inappropriate posts are not allowed by bitcointalk. Your posts will be counted as inappropriate. Now that you are talking about IQ, and think you are a smart guy. I have 130 IQ, and I have played a lot of ponzi games. I lost some, and I won some. I do agree that some people have to lose in a ponzi game. It is no surprise for anyone here. I just do not get, why you have to trash talk a hobby of ours?
hellyeah

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:25:39 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Oh smart guy still don't understand STAY AWAY , so genius LOL

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:26:31 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Inappropriate posts are not allowed by bitcointalk. Your posts will be counted as inappropriate. Now that you are talking about IQ, and think you are a smart guy. I have 130 IQ, and I have played a lot of ponzi games. I lost some, and I won some. I do agree that some has to lose in a ponzi game. It is no surprise for anyone here. I just do not get, why you have to trash talk a hobby of ours?
Oh oh oh, this guy claims to have 130 IQ, what a badass, watch out everybody, he might explode.

It's not inappropriate, it's completely on topic and I'm not making any false claims, I just asked you to update the community on when this guy turns out to be a scammer. If he's not, nobody will update me on that subject, and everything is fine. Then I got jumped by some newbies that had to defend themselves by being abusive and offensive, - the common self defense mechanism of someone not intelligent enough to back up his decisions with arguments. Smiley

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:27:04 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

Oh smart guy still don't understand STAY AWAY , so genius LOL
Stay away? And if not, what? Are you threatening me? Smiley

125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

9 Payouts sent ! Let's reinvest guys, only 4 hours  Shocked

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

LOL PAYOUT PAID

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash

LOL SO?

you have a 3 digits IQ all right, you even have a 4 digits IQ, but they come after the coma, like this 0,024. and i'm flattering you!

stay away

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Delo024

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

Stop feeding the troll guys...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: