Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody is going to reply and dislike this video?  (Read 936 times)
atleticofa (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:05:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfeA94BedQI

One friend came to me today to share with me this video and warn me of Bitcoin's dangers and why I should  sell all my bitcoins right now.

The whole critic to Bitcoin on the video is focused on this argument:

Somewhere along the way Bitcoin will have to be restructured to allow individuals to use the network without downloading the entire blockchain. This is no simple task and making the shift will involve introducing a degree of centralization into the mix.

Just funny, because this has been done a long time ago. And anyways this video has 250k visitors, and more likes and posittive comments than dislikes and argumented critics.

So I request you to dislike and write a good argumented critic to this video. Thank you  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:33:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfeA94BedQI

One friend came to me today to share with me this video and warn me of Bitcoin's dangers and why I should  sell all my bitcoins right now.

The whole critic to Bitcoin on the video is focused on this argument:

Somewhere along the way Bitcoin will have to be restructured to allow individuals to use the network without downloading the entire blockchain. This is no simple task and making the shift will involve introducing a degree of centralization into the mix.

Just funny, because this has been done a long time ago. And anyways this video has 250k visitors, and more likes and posittive comments than dislikes and argumented critics.

So I request you to dislike and write a good argumented critic to this video. Thank you  Wink

I have seen this video before and to me it made perfect sense... I also believe some sort of centralization is inevitable - we see this in mining as well... However, this does not discourage me nor make me less of a believer in crypto currency. I do not think we should get offended and rebuff any piece of criticism out there like some insecure politician. Just an opinion.
Bitcoin Cat

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:13:15 AM

I have seen this video before and to me it made perfect sense... I also believe some sort of centralization is inevitable - we see this in mining as well... However, this does not discourage me nor make me less of a believer in crypto currency. I do not think we should get offended and rebuff any piece of criticism out there like some insecure politician. Just an opinion.

The development of computers and network speeds may eventually make it possible for anyone to run a full node on their cellphone (yes, with thousands of transactions made per second).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: