Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow car  (Read 1162 times)
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 08:29:03 AM

Is there anyone with an extra car who would be willing to lend it?

It would work out best if you were in western PA, North Carolina, or central Florida.

I'll need it for about 2 months. Nothing too fancy needed, just not falling apart.

I don't know how much visibility this post will get so if you see it and can put me in touch with someone who ends up being able to help I'll throw you a few coins too.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 03:54:45 PM

I've been looking for a vehicle for several months. Sadly, not very many people are willing to accept Bitcoins for their vehicle. Have you tried making offers on craigslist? Perhaps there are some tech savvy people there.

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
quicklynx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:08:43 PM

It would work out best if you were in western PA, North Carolina, or central Florida.

I'll need it for about 2 months. Nothing too fancy needed, just not falling apart.

I don't know how much visibility this post will get so if you see it and can put me in touch with someone who ends up being able to help I'll throw you a few coins too.

How much would you pay me to drive my car around for 2 months? Smiley

http://goo.gl/xMniu

I swear to you it is as fun as it sounds! Has two turbos getting put on as well.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:17:12 PM

I swear to you it is as fun as it sounds! Has two turbos getting put on as well.

I wonder how fuel-efficient that thing is...

(BFL)^2 < 0
quicklynx

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:25:18 PM

I wonder how fuel-efficient that thing is...

Depends on how you drive it. Balls to the wall.... 3-5mpg. Around the city casual 16-19mpg. Highway cruising 23-30mpg.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:33:38 PM

Are the GTO's FWD?
quicklynx

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:55:05 PM

Are the GTO's FWD?

Rear wheel drive
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 09:59:06 PM

Can a girl drive it (Auto trans)?

How much do you want?

Where are you?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 10:00:55 PM

Are the GTO's FWD?

Rear wheel drive
The only way to go.  Smiley
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 10:17:53 PM

Are the GTO's FWD?

Rear wheel drive
Yea, ever since traction control I agree.  (as long as you can turn off traction control of course)

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 10:23:48 PM

Are the GTO's FWD?

Rear wheel drive
Yea, ever since traction control I agree.  (as long as you can turn off traction control of course)
Well, and there you just ruined it.  Tongue

Sorry for thread hijack, I'll stop the irrelevant posts now.
quicklynx

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 02:22:43 AM

How much do you want?

Where are you?

I wouldn't recommend this for a girl. It is auto, but it kicks hard out from underneath, even with traction control on.

I've owned nothing but manuals since I started driving, but if any of you have had the pleasure of sitting in traffic in the D.C. metropolitan area, you'd understand why I decided to go auto on this one. Also, auto is better for the straight line.

The traction control on this car is good, but it is annoying as well. During major snowstorms in Maryland I actually have to turn it off just to get the car moving. if I don't, the traction control system kicks in like crazy when it starts to lose traction. Imagine trying to get the car going in some snow, and every time it slips a little the traction control kicks in. it's a bumpy slow stop and go to get some acceleration. i turn it on after I get moving and turn it off anytime I'm at a stop.... or a friendly competition of acceleration with another vehicle.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2012, 04:01:57 AM

How much do you want?

Where are you?

I wouldn't recommend this for a girl. It is auto, but it kicks hard out from underneath, even with traction control on.

I've owned nothing but manuals since I started driving, but if any of you have had the pleasure of sitting in traffic in the D.C. metropolitan area, you'd understand why I decided to go auto on this one. Also, auto is better for the straight line.

The traction control on this car is good, but it is annoying as well. During major snowstorms in Maryland I actually have to turn it off just to get the car moving. if I don't, the traction control system kicks in like crazy when it starts to lose traction. Imagine trying to get the car going in some snow, and every time it slips a little the traction control kicks in. it's a bumpy slow stop and go to get some acceleration. i turn it on after I get moving and turn it off anytime I'm at a stop.... or a friendly competition of acceleration with another vehicle.
Thats why I like to be able to turn it on and off.  It helped my Mustang greatly especially in the rain.   I had one with, and one without and really liked having it. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: