Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 12:14:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 855 times)
Lvesefougu

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Increased demand for cryptocurrency and related operations affect the need of investors and traders in good work tools. I'm sure this app will be useful to us.
I also expect a lot of good for myself from the project. Already 20% of dividends interested me. And the functionality of the application will be an active helper for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stas

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Letopisets

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.
Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Amaureshands

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Still I am happy with the possibility of receiving passive income. 20% of the Exchange's profits will be divided between users. This is really cool.
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

I hope thіs рlаn mаtсhs a grеаt рrоfіt! A rаthеr intеrеstіng jоb, classy rеsults, іn rіght mіnd desіgn.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

A wonderful exchange with a great prospect for the future. If it can be replenished and taken out to a bank account, it will be very popular.
Andreinethab

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

A wonderful exchange with a great prospect for the future. If it can be replenished and taken out to a bank account, it will be very popular.
Well this is one of the priorities of the company. And also the exchange will be fast and safe. I think it will be really cool.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Well this is one of the priorities of the company. And also the exchange will be fast and safe. I think it will be really cool.
I can not wait to test this application. When will the first launch then know?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

I can not wait to test this application. When will the first launch then know?
The sales of tokens began only recently. So we will wait for announcements from the developers.
orchideja75

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Excellent exchange. I think that this will enjoy just huge demand among the community. I have already decided to buy tokens.
sadwage

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

This is a highly recommended project!  If your looking for a good coin to invest this coin should be on top of your list good luck  dev.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

I suрроse thіs ideа іs vеrу nіcе and nісе! Absorbіng businеss, sobеr wеbsіtе, fаultlеss desіgn!
A great project with a great idea. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself. I think that this is a great prospect for the future.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I suрроse thіs ideа іs vеrу nіcе and nісе! Absorbіng businеss, sobеr wеbsіtе, fаultlеss desіgn!
A great project with a great idea. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself. I think that this is a great prospect for the future.

still I would like to see a demo version of this application. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

still I would like to see a demo version of this application. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
I think this will happen pretty soon. I will follow announcements from developers. I think soon we will see the latest news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.