Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckycoin LKY | New Official Thread | Get Lucky!  (Read 28186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 05:46:03 PM

Whats the status of the LuckycoinFoundation/Luckycoin source on github ?
A Ubuntu luckycoind build doesn't appear to want to produce a valid getblocktemplate reply after syncing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titan (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:15:29 AM

Whats the status of the LuckycoinFoundation/Luckycoin source on github ?
A Ubuntu luckycoind build doesn't appear to want to produce a valid getblocktemplate reply after syncing

The Luckycoin wallet uses the old syntax:
./luckycoind getblocktemplate {}

The new Luckycoin wallet with up-to-date functionality will be available soon.

Titan
Titan (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:55:27 AM

I finally got a reply from Paul (BigVern) from Cryptsy regarding the Luckycoin wallet maintenance.
Another engineer will look into the issue now.

Titan
rapta

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:18:36 AM

In an effort to gain more luckycoin users to CoinGather we have put up a 100,000 LKY buy on CoinGather at 440 sats.
rapta

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:05:24 PM

In an effort to gain more luckycoin users to CoinGather we have put up a 100,000 LKY buy on CoinGather at 440 sats.

I've also reached out to coinmarketcap to add the coingather feed for LKY/BTC.  Currently the only exchange listed is cryptsy which has a stuck wallet.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:29:02 PM

I've also reached out to coinmarketcap to add the coingather feed for LKY/BTC.  Currently the only exchange listed is cryptsy which has a stuck wallet.

Thanks for your support!
The CoinGather market is already listed now!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luckycoin/#markets
rapta

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:33:18 PM

Thanks for your support!
The CoinGather market is already listed now!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luckycoin/#markets

I just noticed, that's great news!  Smiley
Titan (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:42:09 PM

Dear Luckycoin community,

Luckycoin is now on CoinGecko!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/luckycoin

Get Lucky,

Titan

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:56:55 PM

I see that despite their promises, Cryptsy is still dragging their feet on getting the Luckycoin wallet online.

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:03:41 PM

I see that despite their promises, Cryptsy is still dragging their feet on getting the Luckycoin wallet online.

yep i still have 80K in there
hope i dont lose it

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:49:11 AM

I wanted to give you guys a long overdue update on our LKY wallet.

I am still working on getting our wallet cleaned up and able to stay in sync with the network again. I have a few more methods im going to try but each of them can take up to a day or 2 to complete due to the size of the wallet and amount of transaction data it has. It doesnt want to sync without any transaction data so im working on repairing it with the data intact.

In the mean time im looking into alternatives to get all previous deposits posted so we can open up a new wallet while we try to get this to a point where it can be scanned for new deposits.

You can track the majority of our cold storage here.

https://coinplorer.com/LKY/Addresses/LBZYLUyFVyA3FymzQD7EpFfPNC28SLwpX3

All this being said. I recommend users wait until the new wallet is brought online to make any more deposits. If your transaction comes in after we have cleared the pending deposits and opened the new wallet it may be some time before the old wallet is scanned again
Titan (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:19:02 AM

I am still working on getting our wallet cleaned up and able to stay in sync with the network again. I have a few more methods im going to try but each of them can take up to a day or 2 to complete due to the size of the wallet and amount of transaction data it has. It doesnt want to sync without any transaction data so im working on repairing it with the data intact.

In the mean time im looking into alternatives to get all previous deposits posted so we can open up a new wallet while we try to get this to a point where it can be scanned for new deposits.

All this being said. I recommend users wait until the new wallet is brought online to make any more deposits. If your transaction comes in after we have cleared the pending deposits and opened the new wallet it may be some time before the old wallet is scanned again

Thanks for the update!
liie888coins

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:55:14 PM

Thanks for your efforts!

Look like we'll be able to see the LKY wallet work on Cryptsy again soon.  Smiley
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:42:03 PM

Thanks for your efforts!

Look like we'll be able to see the LKY wallet work on Cryptsy again soon.  Smiley

This is still being worked on?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
DiabloPool

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:32:26 PM

DiabloPool Announcement:

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, our data center in Atlanta seems to have gone MIA, and all our efforts to contact them, both via email and by phone, have been unsuccessful. Not only does this interrupt DiabloPool operations, it also prevents us from accessing the mining pool wallets and payout data. We have put in a call to our attorney and have an appointment with him tomorrow morning. I’m also considering taking the two hour drive to Atlanta to talk to them in person.

In the meantime, we are facing the issue of mining pool payouts. From the start, we set aside a fund for each pool that was intended to be used in the event of a major hack. We never anticipated problems of this type, but we intend to use that fund to make payouts to our miners. All miners will be paid.

We need your help and patience however. Since we don’t have access to our current data, the data that we do have from our backups is slightly behind. Since miners were using the pool when it went down, there were some coins mined and shares logged that is not included in out backup data.

If you were mining on the pool when our servers went down (about 11:00 pm EST last night) or did not receive an expected payout, please PM me so that we can get your payout issued as soon as possible. If I don’t answer the PM right away, please be patient. I’ve been up all night working on this issue. I promise that everybody will receive their payouts
In the meantime, I’ve been wrapping up the details with a Miami, Florida data center to host our new servers. Our new servers will be bigger and better than the Atlanta servers, so I’m excited to get this deal wrapped up and get the pool back online.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience,
Dan
Titan (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:04:44 AM

Thanks for your efforts!

This is still being worked on?

Mullick is still working on it.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:06:03 AM

DiabloPool Announcement:

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, our data center in Atlanta seems to have gone MIA, and all our efforts to contact them, both via email and by phone, have been unsuccessful. Not only does this interrupt DiabloPool operations, it also prevents us from accessing the mining pool wallets and payout data. We have put in a call to our attorney and have an appointment with him tomorrow morning. I’m also considering taking the two hour drive to Atlanta to talk to them in person.

In the meantime, we are facing the issue of mining pool payouts. From the start, we set aside a fund for each pool that was intended to be used in the event of a major hack. We never anticipated problems of this type, but we intend to use that fund to make payouts to our miners. All miners will be paid.

We need your help and patience however. Since we don’t have access to our current data, the data that we do have from our backups is slightly behind. Since miners were using the pool when it went down, there were some coins mined and shares logged that is not included in out backup data.

If you were mining on the pool when our servers went down (about 11:00 pm EST last night) or did not receive an expected payout, please PM me so that we can get your payout issued as soon as possible. If I don’t answer the PM right away, please be patient. I’ve been up all night working on this issue. I promise that everybody will receive their payouts
In the meantime, I’ve been wrapping up the details with a Miami, Florida data center to host our new servers. Our new servers will be bigger and better than the Atlanta servers, so I’m excited to get this deal wrapped up and get the pool back online.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience,
Dan

Thanks for the info!
DiabloPool

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:07:10 AM

Good news! The data center in Atlanta just contacted me with their most sincere apologies, so everything is back to normal. It's amazing what a simple phone call from an attorney can accomplish.

In the meantime, I'm still working on a deal with the Miami data center. Even though it's more expensive, I think the move will be better for everyone. The pool is currently back online with the old servers, but hopefully we'll be moving to bigger and better servers. Thank you for everyone's understanding and patience.

Dan

PS. Payouts are going out as I write this, so thankfully, we won't have to dig into our emergency fund.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

Good news! The data center in Atlanta just contacted me with their most sincere apologies, so everything is back to normal. It's amazing what a simple phone call from an attorney can accomplish.

In the meantime, I'm still working on a deal with the Miami data center. Even though it's more expensive, I think the move will be better for everyone. The pool is currently back online with the old servers, but hopefully we'll be moving to bigger and better servers. Thank you for everyone's understanding and patience.

Dan

PS. Payouts are going out as I write this, so thankfully, we won't have to dig into our emergency fund.

DiabloPool,

Are you bringing the pool back online? The server is now offline for quite some time.

Get Lucky,

Titan
Titan (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:29:49 PM

Dear Mullick,

It is about time for an update on the Luckycoin wallet maintenance!
2 months have passed since your last update.

Get Lucky,

Titan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: