Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckycoin LKY | New Official Thread | Get Lucky!  (Read 28186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
honglu69

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 11:16:12 PM by honglu69

New Exchange for Luckycoin is live for happy trading:

https://shorelinecrypto.com/

Please do not use Microsoft email such as hotmail, etc because microsoft seems to block our server.  All other email providers yahoo/gmail are  working fine.

The trading pairs available:

LKY/DOGE  -  Luckycoin / Dogecoin

Trading commission: 0.2% commission.
withdraw fees:
      Dogecoin   2 DOGE
      Marinecoin   2 MTC
      Marycoin   0.2 MC
      Luckycoin   2 LKY

We are part of Marinecoin/Marycoin eco system so that you can see many links to coin exchange, option/future trading  and P2P exchange within 2 eco systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honglu69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

I see lots of buy order of LKY, no sell order at ShorelineCrypto exchange.
Mining of LKY is not worth it, buying probably is better.

hay, can some LKY owners sell us some luckycoin in new exchange?  We can get trades ongoing even for a small amount.
Xieta

Activity: 61
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

hay, can some LKY owners sell us some luckycoin in new exchange?  We can get trades ongoing even for a small amount.

Can't register with ShorelineCrypto. The Droplet you're using has a bad reputation.
The error message which shows how to fix the IP address reputation is as follows:

Error with your mail server: SMTP code:554 msg:554 p3plibsmtp02-08.prod.phx3.secureserver.net bizsmtp IB103. Connection refused. 206.189.113.92 has a poor reputation on Cloudmark Sender Intelligence (CSI). Please visit http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=206.189.113.92 to request a delisting.
activemind

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Many coins in the altcoin space are susceptible to the infamous 51% attack. Even Bitcoin is only protected by it's high hash rate.
In contrast advanced checkpointing provides an effective protection against 51% attacks independent of the hash rate of the coin.
The technology was introduced by Peercoin and adapted for the Luckycoin in November 2013. Instead of manual checkpoints that require
a client update, advanced checkpointing automatically synchronizes checkpoints over the network at a predefined depth of the block chain.
The checkpointing system allows the block chain to resolve small forks on it's own without intervention, but enforces consensus if two
different chains grow too large.
honglu69

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Can't register with ShorelineCrypto. The Droplet you're using has a bad reputation.
The error message which shows how to fix the IP address reputation is as follows:

Error with your mail server: SMTP code:554 msg:554 p3plibsmtp02-08.prod.phx3.secureserver.net bizsmtp IB103. Connection refused. 206.189.113.92 has a poor reputation on Cloudmark Sender Intelligence (CSI). Please visit http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=206.189.113.92 to request a delisting.

Try to use another email provider.  I know hotmail block us.  Yahoo and Gmail and our own domain SHorelinecrypto.com works.

I would assume any Microsoft provider  hotmail.com  outlook.com etc won't work.
honglu69

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Many coins in the altcoin space are susceptible to the infamous 51% attack. Even Bitcoin is only protected by it's high hash rate.
In contrast advanced checkpointing provides an effective protection against 51% attacks independent of the hash rate of the coin.
The technology was introduced by Peercoin and adapted for the Luckycoin in November 2013. Instead of manual checkpoints that require
a client update, advanced checkpointing automatically synchronizes checkpoints over the network at a predefined depth of the block chain.
The checkpointing system allows the block chain to resolve small forks on it's own without intervention, but enforces consensus if two
different chains grow too large.

Very good explanation of checkpoint on luckycoin.  I noticed the coin size is big,  1.5 Gig.  There are too many syncing required for luckycoin, 

In comparison,  Marinecoin or Marycoin size is a lot smaller.

Overall, 51% attack is risk, I believe is mainly to exchange owner, not to regular users.

For the safety of your coin.  I recommend trade luckycoin through  ShorelineCrypto,  but do not leave coin there.  Withdraw as much as possible from exchange after trading.
honglu69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:03 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:09:22 PM by honglu69

Shorelinecrypto Exchange is upgraded to dogecoin based trading:

https://shorelinecrypto.com/

LKY / DOGE pair trading is live immediately
honglu69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 09:30:08 PM by honglu69

Mined a few Luckycoin,  tried to use window QT client to send the coins to exchange.  Failed.

Always get the warning "The total exceeds your balance when 7.90 LKY transaction fee is included".  This is insane.
Even if I set the transaction fee at 0.01, it would do the same.  It appears that the window QT wallet is locked without sending capability.

What is going on?

Note: it appears the same error also happend in QT wallet compiled in Linux.   Same error as well for command line luckycoind under linux.
olker1

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Who has lucky coins? Are they all lost? How can I get them?
nxtraordinary

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

Mined a few Luckycoin,  tried to use window QT client to send the coins to exchange.  Failed.

Always get the warning "The total exceeds your balance when 7.90 LKY transaction fee is included".  This is insane.
Even if I set the transaction fee at 0.01, it would do the same.  It appears that the window QT wallet is locked without sending capability.

What is going on?

Note: it appears the same error also happend in QT wallet compiled in Linux.   Same error as well for command line luckycoind under linux.

Here is a quote from the right Chat window of your exchange ... (you'll have to scroll up a bit, to find it) .

https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-RPWN

☏ honglu69:Luckycoin, Betcoin were delisted from Exchange due to inactivity

Seems, that the 0.06 BTC for the Listing already just have been going to hell. ...

Greez.

n

Before we begin, we should take a hard look at ourselves first.

(galgitron)

~

NDL Donations for future Airdrops: Ngo2somW9pLj4QC8cyHWKjrpTRYm
honglu69

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

What is going on?

Note: it appears the same error also happend in QT wallet compiled in Linux.   Same error as well for command line luckycoind under linux.

Here is a quote from the right Chat window of your exchange ... (you'll have to scroll up a bit, to find it) .

https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-RPWN

☏ honglu69:Luckycoin, Betcoin were delisted from Exchange due to inactivity

Seems, that the 0.06 BTC for the Listing already just have been going to hell. ...

Greez.

n

It was free listing, no fee paid to the exchange for luckycoin.  
dogemongrel

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 12:48:04 PM

@Titan,

Hope you are well during this crazy time of a pandemic. This would usually be a PM but I your permissions do not allow. I reach out to you because I want to acquire Luckycoin, and bring in an active development team. Do you still have access to the git repo? Would you consider adding me as a contributor?

Alternatively, if you would be willing to transfer over to me all luckycoin access (github, any material) I am willing to pay you for the privilege.

The plan is to 'upgrade' lucky coin but maintain the core principles of the coin (dynamic block rewards).

If you are open to the idea, or even if you are not, if you could respond I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time reading this.

- DogeMongrel
Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:18:51 PM

Alternatively, if you would be willing to transfer over to me all luckycoin access (github, any material) I am willing to pay you for the privilege.

The plan is to 'upgrade' lucky coin but maintain the core principles of the coin (dynamic block rewards).

If you are open to the idea, or even if you are not, if you could respond I would greatly appreciate it.

This isn't a bad idea.
There are also probably some other threads from almost a decade ago which also are linked to older GitHub repositories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: