Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges!  (Read 31673 times)
HASHX11 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:32:52 AM

possible to get this coin listed on bittrex ? My fund are over there and would like to buy some at bittrex. I am not planning to move my BTC to other exchange

I have sent them two requests now, Neither have been replied to. I recommend you get in contact with them as well to request for Hashcoin to be added. More community support will help to get us on bigger exchanges.

Regards!

Hashcoin is better than ever! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:00:50 PM

We are at a current total Network Hashing Power of 81 Mh/sec!

Miners put your hashing power where your HASH is! Wink

Network is going strong as usual! Smiley

Didn't it used to be a lot higher than that? Peak of 800 Mh/sec, and spent 5 days above 300Mh/sec? Now down to 81 Mh/sec, why is nobody mining it anymore?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:15:31 PM

Hardly 3 btc to go until the price hits .00015 btc

I think, once hashcoin goes to bittrex and poloniex, price will surpass .00015

We can have even better support levels on Mintpal platform.

Total supply ever will be 44 million. Its a pretty good coin with all the innovative features. I'd say atleast 10 cents per Hashcoin is a reasonable target.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:23:07 PM

Didn't it used to be a lot higher than that? Peak of 800 Mh/sec, and spent 5 days above 300Mh/sec? Now down to 81 Mh/sec, why is nobody mining it anymore?

Thnk it was because it was launched first with a different algo and had some issues.... read something about it in the first few pages, with links to the failed launch and stuff, where a lot of people got a lot of coins  before the issue was fixed. So im guessing people are abandoning ship because there's going to be an eventual dump once it hits better exchanges and nobody want to be the whale food that makes the prices go up at their expense. No other hyped up x11 coin released recently to justify for the drop in hash rate.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:07:23 PM

Thnk it was because it was launched first with a different algo and had some issues.... read something about it in the first few pages, with links to the failed launch and stuff, where a lot of people got a lot of coins  before the issue was fixed. So im guessing people are abandoning ship because there's going to be an eventual dump once it hits better exchanges and nobody want to be the whale food that makes the prices go up at their expense. No other hyped up x11 coin released recently to justify for the drop in hash rate.

About a million coins were already bought up on Allcoin in the last couple of days. The initial mine was nowhere as bad as people who are missing out on mining the coin now try to make it believe.
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:31:30 PM

possible to post hashcoin on http://coinmarketcap.com ? It will increase exposure.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
gpuminer

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:33:38 PM

About a million coins were already bought up on Allcoin in the last couple of days. The initial mine was nowhere as bad as people who are missing out on mining the coin now try to make it believe.

guess those early miner coins got brought up by whales with strong hands

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

That is entirely not true. The algorithm of Hashcoin has never changed, it has always been X11. The very very first launch wasen't really a launch because I didn't test the genesisblock and it wasen't created. So once I created the testnet genesis block and genesis block I released it as a ninja launch, it went great! Got a lot of support from smaller miners saying they were able to get a fair amount of HASH. This prevented the big miners from bombarding the coin in its early stages, even though we have KGW, DGW, and DGW V2 (which make this coin even stronger). This coin is just not hyped as much as others, because I feel that is completely entirely unnecessary, this coin will speak for itself. People will follow, when they realize Hashcoin is a very stable, secure, and in general a badass coin. The hashrate may have dropped, but because of the low hashrate right now, smaller miners can still get in and get to mining some HASH! Smiley

Regards.

Yes! I do also have faith Hashcoin will reach 0.00015 if not much higher, once we hit the bigger exchanges. The current trading price on Allcoin is still very low, but I do believe investors feel the same as many coins are be snatched up at the ridiculously low price right now.
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

Mac OS X Wallet has been compiled thanks for a member of this forum and bounty has been claimed!

OP has been updated with link Smiley Enjoy Mac fans! Smiley

(I will be testing it on my Mac VM later tonight to ensure it is working properly, any other members are welcome to test it, it should be stable! Smiley )
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

Here is a screenshot of the new Mac OS X Wallet for all the Mac fans, I have tested it, Works great, He compiled it with QT 4.8.6

http://i57.tinypic.com/14l7d48.png
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:50:58 AM

That is entirely not true. The algorithm of Hashcoin has never changed, it has always been X11. The very very first launch wasen't really a launch because I didn't test the genesisblock and it wasen't created. So once I created the testnet genesis block and genesis block I released it as a ninja launch, it went great! Got a lot of support from smaller miners saying they were able to get a fair amount of HASH. This prevented the big miners from bombarding the coin in its early stages, even though we have KGW, DGW, and DGW V2 (which make this coin even stronger). This coin is just not hyped as much as others, because I feel that is completely entirely unnecessary, this coin will speak for itself. People will follow, when they realize Hashcoin is a very stable, secure, and in general a badass coin. The hashrate may have dropped, but because of the low hashrate right now, smaller miners can still get in and get to mining some HASH! Smiley

Regards.

Yes! I do also have faith Hashcoin will reach 0.00015 if not much higher, once we hit the bigger exchanges. The current trading price on Allcoin is still very low, but I do believe investors feel the same as many coins are be snatched up at the ridiculously low price right now.

A coin without any new features is not going to "speak for itself". It needs the hype and promotion. If what you're saying is true, well written quality movies should outperform Michael Bay movies at the box office.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:33:24 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 02:48:20 AM by gpuminer

Thnk it was because it was launched first with a different algo and had some issues.... read something about it in the first few pages, with links to the failed launch and stuff, where a lot of people got a lot of coins  before the issue was fixed. So im guessing people are abandoning ship because there's going to be an eventual dump once it hits better exchanges and nobody want to be the whale food that makes the prices go up at their expense. No other hyped up x11 coin released recently to justify for the drop in hash rate.

Regards.

A coin without any new features is not going to "speak for itself". It needs the hype and promotion. If what you're saying is true, well written quality movies should outperform Michael Bay movies at the box office.

right now we have a hype. Someone is buying up hashcoin. Hashcoin low point in 7 days was around 100 satoshi and high point in 7 days at around 700 satoshi. It went up by 700%. And i believe it will continue to go up. Why ? Its all about hype, someone buying up coins and coin supply per day is very low and hashcoin is not even listed on a bigger exchange. We have a perfect storm here.

gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:41:55 AM

possible to post hashcoin on http://coinmarketcap.com ? It will increase exposure.

If this is done. I am sure more people will buy hashcoin because it will show value increase by 700% on the chart and we got more hype.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:10:34 AM

It was instamine.  Low diff for first 10000 blocks.  FACT!    Many coin out that people hold.  Large percent.  If listed big exchange people dump soon.  Coin is not good.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:08:49 AM

It was instamine.  Low diff for first 10000 blocks.  FACT!    Many coin out that people hold.  Large percent.  If listed big exchange people dump soon.  Coin is not good.

It was not instamined. FACT. The difficulty changed way before we hit 10,000 blocks. lol We are even at block 36,000+ now, the diff. changes every block. Of course people are going to hold Hashcoin right now or buy, because it is selling way lower than what it should, there is a max of 44,000,000 coins, not billions.

As gpuminer stated it has had a 700% increase within a week. You don't see many other coins doing that. Hashcoin is going to be here whether or not you want to sit here and flame it and troll saying it was instamined. Because it flat out wasen't. It had a ninja launch that was a great success. Your false accusations are not going to hurt this coin at all. People may dump some coins here and there, but there will always be people to buy just as many. There is a buyer on Allcoin that purchased almost a million (he is obviously smart for doing so, because im sure he knows this coin will not fail and is going to go great places). Which as the developer I can say is true. I am pouring my time, my effort, my heart, and my life into this coin. It will work.
desil

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:20:53 AM

Hashcoin was indeed instamined. I had managed to mine a total of 760,000 coins in the first 18 hours post release with a mere ~5 mhash and very low network latency. Currently the network hash rate dwindles at ~60 mhash rate with a small block reward of 25 HASH whereas the block reward was 100+ HASH one day after launch. The only garnered demand thus far is the result of speculative investing with relatively little support from the mining community. Hash coin won't succeed without features of unique innovation as it is competing against numerous other undifferentiated x11 Algorithm clone coins. 

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:09:44 AM

It was not instamined. FACT. The difficulty changed way before we hit 10,000 blocks. lol We are even at block 36,000+ now, the diff. changes every block. Of course people are going to hold Hashcoin right now or buy, because it is selling way lower than what it should, there is a max of 44,000,000 coins, not billions.

As gpuminer stated it has had a 700% increase within a week. You don't see many other coins doing that. Hashcoin is going to be here whether or not you want to sit here and flame it and troll saying it was instamined. Because it flat out wasen't. It had a ninja launch that was a great success. Your false accusations are not going to hurt this coin at all. People may dump some coins here and there, but there will always be people to buy just as many. There is a buyer on Allcoin that purchased almost a million (he is obviously smart for doing so, because im sure he knows this coin will not fail and is going to go great places). Which as the developer I can say is true. I am pouring my time, my effort, my heart, and my life into this coin. It will work.

I'm not flame just tell the truth.  Everyone know anyway.  So do you.  Deny does not change facts

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:54:10 AM

I'm not flame just tell the truth.  Everyone know anyway.  So do you.  Deny does not change facts

Just leave this thread, this was not an instamine coin, that rumor was started by some random kid on this forum flaming many coins and asking for BTC in return. Hashcoin was released legit and had no instamine. Im not denying anything, Im stating the facts. I can sleep just fine at night knowing Hashcoin is legit.

Thanks for wasting my time....Anyone have any good input for Hashcoin or any suggestions?

Mac OS X Wallet was released today by a forum member who compiled it for those interested. A new download link has been added to http://www.hashcoin.me as well.
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:08:36 AM

Just leave this thread, this was not an instamine coin, that rumor was started by some random kid on this forum flaming many coins and asking for BTC in return. Hashcoin was released legit and had no instamine. Im not denying anything, Im stating the facts. I can sleep just fine at night knowing Hashcoin is legit.

Thanks for wasting my time....Anyone have any good input for Hashcoin or any suggestions?

Mac OS X Wallet was released today by a forum member who compiled it for those interested. A new download link has been added to http://www.hashcoin.me as well.

You are wrong.   difficulty" : 0.00390625 at block 4254.  You deny all want but you are not truthful.  Why you tell me to leave?  I only provide facts.  Facts not lie.  People do.  Why you lie?

Here proof of instamine.  How difficulty 0.00390625 block 4254?   Please explain?  Other posts from people say the same but still you deny.  You not trust.  I done argue.  Facts speak themselves.  Everybody knows.  Deny is waste of time.  This coin bad.  Fact

You wrong and mislead people.  That is bad.

early other thread for same coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560955.msg6119773#msg6119773

Quote from: Manwe on April 08, 2014, 03:27:03 AM
Am I in the fork? I doubt, it is very easy to mine.

The difficulty is at 0.00390625

{
"blocks" : 4254,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00390625,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 266490,
"networkhashps" : 23685842,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:51:55 AM

instamine or not a whales already brought up more than 1 million coin sold by early miner and will continue to buy cheap coin sold by early miner

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: