Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759166 times)
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

R.I.P whitecoin. First I lost all my mined coins from Dafuqcoin. Now you die... This was not a pleasant experience....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:10 PM

R.I.P whitecoin. First I lost all my mined coins from Dafuqcoin. Now you die... This was not a pleasant experience....
wtf is dafuqcoin? and how did u lose  em?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

The reputation of this coin is in tatters. Trust me, in the cryptoworld, mud sticks. Ask Novacoin.

Love, one of the biggest posters on the Blackcoin thread. lol

hey jeffminer, howcome you're not on the bc thread spreading fud like usual?

I am so happy this copycat coin is getting drilled into the ground like the piece of shit it is

fuck this greedy dev and all you sore losers who missed bc....keep holding on to the one thread of faith you have that this shitcoin will ever see the light of day again. And you better pray mintpal doesn't resume trading cus when it does this coin is going to take a shit quicker than I do after 3 cups of coffee

btw, mined 44k at launch, sold them for 2000, bought back in at 12, sold again at 25, brought all the winnings back to bc. I made almost as much profit off you idiots as the dev did with his shitty premine hahahaha

Fuck you =)

You sold it...period....go cry somewhere else  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cry?

Actually I am cracking up because I was smart enough to hold my bc which I also mined on launch and smart enough to sell my wc to all you dumbasses at the top of the pump hahahaha

I hope some of you in here are some the fools that bought coins from me at the top of the pump. The dev of this coin copied bc but added a pre mine lmao because he knew there would be a bunch of idiots like you all that will jump on the whitecoin train because you are dumb enough to think you can copy an original coin and have the same results. poor fools. I would feel bad for you all if this coin was not just a complete copy of bc but since it is, I laugh at your tears. To the dumbass who went all in-damn, that sucks.

The only thing that pisses me off is that the dev didn't get burned...he deserved it for being a prick copycat and you all deserve it for trying to profit off someone elses idea. no sympathy

LOL are you too retarded to see every coin is 99% the same? Please fool take your brand of dumb elsewhere it becomes boring.

Tell me some other coins you like except BC so i can have a laugh.

lol your sig say's it all omost half the community of WC is following every bc clone hoping one of those clones will make it. LOL i did the same BUT fuck it i got burned twice now on faircoin and wc fuck bc clones back to bc i go, maybe ill get in on the next one what is it yellow coin or orange coin LOL

If i had my way all new coins without innovation would cease. Sadly that will not happen.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

I don't have time to sift through all the shit talking posts. Has there been an update regarding the new wallet?

the git is changing so they are working on it. I bet it is a VERY simple fix. I mean how hard can it be to copy paste bc.

chunky have a lot going into this and they will get it fixed and taken over.

The rest is fud.

thisisit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:21:46 PM

it was not cloned from blackcoin.

but yes, if they put up new wallet... then maybe take blackcoin

any coin that makes me a profit.
Throne

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:22:24 PM

BC was young once too.  I remember it was down around 500 sat people were crying then "boo hoo shit coin scam blah blah blah".  Get over it. buy in or go troll somewhere else.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:22:28 PM

I don't have time to sift through all the shit talking posts. Has there been an update regarding the new wallet?

the git is changing so they are working on it. I bet it is a VERY simple fix. I mean how hard can it be to copy paste bc.

The rest is fud.
the whole thread is fud (fucking utterly dumb)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gotemo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:20 PM

The rest is fud.

Amen
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:24:48 PM

Guys dont leave! CRYPTOHUNTER the 17 year old will save you!

hehe getting personal means nothing to me.... i say again i deal only in facts. There is no need to me to save anyone from anything, there is no big issue here. The staking issue will be fixed what else is there to say?

You have nothing, simply because there is nothing to hide. His 0.75% premine was stated, if he sold or didn't sell ... who cares.

A simple POS fix... and WC will be back on track.  That is all there is to say.  

Finds something substantial and come back then, if not stick to whichever coin you are pumping with your real bcc ID.

Very weak to hide behind a new account.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

The drk first 24 hours is a captive premine of 50% of all currently minted coins. They told you how fair it was because there was no premine.

I did not create FUD i told them the truth

No, you didn't.

DRK is 0% premine. The 50% you are talking about is AFTER the launch, hence there is no PRE (prefix) before the mining commenced.

Pre-mine = I have coins before the mining commences. Did that happen to DRK? No.

What happened was low diff + late diff retargeting which led to a large number of high-reward blocks for the first 24 hours. Given the pre-ann (no ninja launch) whoever mined, got coins. The only "unfair" part is that those who mined later got far less coins. Given that you are currently in a PoW/PoS hybrid thread, where those who'll arrive later won't even have the chance to mine anything (unlike DRK where there are 18m of 22m coins to be mined - thus having a tremendously smaller early adopter advantage), you shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:29:10 PM

learn to trade, what do you think is going to happen once exchanges allow deposits and all those people waiting to get their wc there and sell?
thanks didin't know that guess im dumping my useless shit coins now

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
tat123

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

Well Cryptohunter... when you yell Darkcoin premine scam! Then you defend this mess and the dev who dumped his premine holdings. Well... my integrity isnt in question... its yours. Off to bed now. Kiss
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:29:46 PM

The rest is fud.

You could say the same to most coins released after LTC. Regardless of that some have become very successful. I know BC guys blame WC for it's tumble. I wouldn't though and yes i probably have MORE BC than you and i am not crying about it, the strong will rise and the weak will fall. Mostly dilution will happen to all coins until something very different comes along and remains closed source. I know people don't like that idea but really any new idea will be cloned and diluted again. The next big idea i hope remains closed source.

If BC and WC were to work together that would actually be better for them.

Some people trying to introduce racial feeling into coins is clearly bad for crypto.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:32:25 PM

Well Cryptohunter... when you yell Darkcoin premine scam! Then you defend this mess and the dev who dumped his premine holdings. Well... my integrity isnt in question... its yours. Off to bed now. Kiss

You are too stupid to talk to, get to bed. I never called drk a premine scam because there was no premine.

It was a captive instamine, of 50% of the current minting not 0.75%.... you don't see a small difference?

You obviously have no grasp of what you are trying to discuss. Do some more reading then come back for clarification.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

The rest is fud.

You could say the same to most coins released after LTC. Regardless of that some have become very successful. I know BC guys blame WC for it's tumble. I wouldn't though and yes i probably have MORE BC than you and i am not crying about it, the strong will rise and the weak will fall. Mostly dilution will happen to all coins until something very different comes along and remains closed source. I know people don't like that idea but really any new idea will be cloned and diluted again. The next big idea i hope remains closed source.

Some people trying to introduce racial feeling into coins is clearly bad for crypto.

that's why WC needs to be taken down clearly the dev is a child and did it  based on racial marketing trying to start a war.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

learn to trade, what do you think is going to happen once exchanges allow deposits and all those people waiting to get their wc there and sell?

The lower the price drops at this stage, the better for long term value of WC....

...Because everyone knows BC community is deliberately trying to crash the price.

Then going forward, everyone gets reminded everytime they look at a price chart how worried BC is about WC right at the start, and the lengths they go to to try to stop it

...the guys who made WC are v. smart to create this reaction and free PR....learn from this if you are a coin dev lol

bet 10$ the devs iq is under 110.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

The rest is fud.

that's why WC needs to be taken down clearly the dev is a child and did it clearly based on racial marketing trying to start a war.

why has it got anything to do with race?  i never heard this until today??  

The dev we don't know ... we know the OP but he was not the dev.  

Chunky are taking over this coin, they have way more pull than most single devs. So this is a good thing for WC.

I have both WC and BC.  Both have communities that seem passionate, there is no need for the fudding in each others threads.

As far as i know there was no scam in either of these coins. The WC dev sold his 0.75% or so we are told. That is it really i see no huge issue....I don't agree with any premine. Or if there is a premine should be handed to escrow and given back to the devs over time for continued work.

The BC devs must have some interest in their coin ? mined or bought? who cares the start was fair on both.

The pos seems borked, but you can be sure it is a fix that most devs can mend with ease. Really this is quite a lot of FUD for nothing major.

tat123

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:38:33 PM

The drk first 24 hours is a captive premine of 50% of all currently minted coins. They told you how fair it was because there was no premine.

I did not create FUD i told them the truth

No, you didn't.

DRK is 0% premine. The 50% you are talking about is AFTER the launch, hence there is no PRE (prefix) before the mining commenced.

Pre-mine = I have coins before the mining commences. Did that happen to DRK? No.

What happened was low diff + late diff retargeting which led to a large number of high-reward blocks for the first 24 hours. Given the pre-ann (no ninja launch) whoever mined, got coins. The only "unfair" part is that those who mined later got far less coins. Given that you are currently in a PoW/PoS hybrid thread, where those who'll arrive later won't even have the chance to mine anything (unlike DRK where there are 18m of 22m coins to be mined - thus having a tremendously smaller early adopter advantage), you shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Cryptohunter lives in a big glass house! This comment said it all! We are done with you BOY!

The chickens are coming home to roost!!!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:39:43 PM

quit feeding the trolls and the devs. let them be at this point. Nothing anyone can do or say make those situations better. If WC was doomed, price would be much lower. Now, word is new wallet is coming out. I suggest we all quit bickering and reassert our energies back into WC. What can people offer to WC development?

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:40:54 PM

The rest is fud.

that's why WC needs to be taken down clearly the dev is a child and did it clearly based on racial marketing trying to start a war.

why has it got anything to do with race?  i never heard this until today??  

The dev we don't know ... we know the OP but he was not the dev.  

Chunky are taking over this coin, they have way more pull than most single devs. So this is a good thing for WC.

I have both WC and BC.  Both have communities that seem passionate, there is no need for the fudding in each others threads.

As far as i know there was no scam in either of these coins. The WC dev sold his 0.75% or so we are told. That is it really i see no huge issue....I don't agree with any premine. Or if there is a premine should be handed to escrow and given back to the devs over time for continued work.

The BC devs must have some interest in their coin ? mined or bought? who cares the start was fair on both.

The pos seems borked, but you can be sure it is a fix that most devs can mend with ease. Really this is quite a lot of FUD for nothing major.

this coin offers nothing in return other then trading no merchants no nothing just a multipool...
what will chunky bring to the table? and who is he

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: