Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of cablepair's unfortunate loss of 400BTC on the twenty-third of June  (Read 983 times)
terrytibbs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 02:20:44 AM

Just creating an avenue for community members to express themselves in regards to the unfortunate events that occurred on the twenty-third of June, 2011, since cablepair very insultingly declared me a troll and locked the thread. I was merely inquiring into the details of the situation.

Here's a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21325.0

And here's a quote:
Quote from: cablepair
security problems are going to be the end of bitcoin.

I had almost 400 btc in my wallet on my linux box today. Someone was OBVIOUSLY watching the forums and either hacked me today or already had me hacked.

I had a very public LARGE business deal going and someone STOLE ALL OF THE BTC !!!!!

I was selling 10 XFX 6990's , I had 4 different buyers and I am completely screwed now!!!!!!

this is crazy, I really do not know what to do. i am going to get sued because some hacker scum bag

i was holding 400 btc of other peoples money and I was hacked today.

I have known this for hours but am just going public with it now. I really dont know what to do.

someone hacked my linux box and transfered out all this btc to some other accounts

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

i am ruined.

at least if you keep real money in your house and someone tries to break in and steal it you can fight them off
but these hackers are sneaky as fuck i dont know what to do im like totally freaking out right now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: