Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:06:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing  (Read 20207 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:43:49 PM

All coins are paid, it only needs confirmations. As I said, this is a PoW coin so you need miners help confirming your transactions but since mining give no reward, nobody is mining it, that's why we have difficult in confirming transactions. But in the future when the decentralized protocol released on top of MutiCoin, there are a lot of fees for miners to collect. This will make the confirmations smoother.

the round never restart and the wallet is 5 days out of sync

fix it or stop it all and open the atm

the pools is not working

Oboy...the pools were the entire point behind the coin.  Shocked

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nicolisa

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:38:20 AM

All coins are paid, it only needs confirmations. As I said, this is a PoW coin so you need miners help confirming your transactions but since mining give no reward, nobody is mining it, that's why we have difficult in confirming transactions. But in the future when the decentralized protocol released on top of MutiCoin, there are a lot of fees for miners to collect. This will make the confirmations smoother.

the round never restart and the wallet is 5 days out of sync

fix it or stop it all and open the atm

the pools is not working

its time to pay
i think this is a scam Sad

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. T2NNFvCm4ft6XWAuJKbhkDJEob5L4WBXxx
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:08:42 PM

coin dead~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, and the wallet is ~ 6 days behind. The IPCO part of the Website is still down, even after I sent a heads-up PM. Cap'n Multicoin has abandoned his ship.

The hell of it is, the dev largely turkeyed out on himself. He had a real winner here, provided he had kicked in some BTC or snapped some MULT up cheap. Even if he didn't, he'd at least have had a real brag on his hands. That counts for a lot here.

Maybe he should have kept some Multicoins for himself. In retrospect, 0% premine meant 0% disincentive to scoffing off.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

THeZoiD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:55:17 PM

Yep, and the wallet is ~ 6 days behind. The IPCO part of the Website is still down, even after I sent a heads-up PM. Cap'n Multicoin has abandoned his ship.

The hell of it is, the dev largely turkeyed out on himself. He had a real winner here, provided he had kicked in some BTC or snapped some MULT up cheap. Even if he didn't, he'd at least have had a real brag on his hands. That counts for a lot here.

Maybe he should have kept some Multicoins for himself. In retrospect, 0% premine meant 0% disincentive to scoffing off.

its a drag....

for the first time i was making a real profit on a coin....i was hoping to upgrade a my rig

im holding about 2M coins

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

its a drag....

for the first time i was making a real profit on a coin....i was hoping to upgrade a my rig

im holding about 2M coins

i have 9 million and if the guy was at least running the coin, so that you could trade, i wouldn't have any problem with scam, because i'd get at least a little money on exchange....
Sunbitch

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:11:18 AM

Sad the dev has disappeared, maybe i have lost my btc Angry
barkeres

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:40:20 AM

is this a scam? so many scams, i lost my btc too. Sad
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:51:45 PM

It if is a scam, I will have our law firm go after them. I hope it is not a scam although.
dandycat

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

It if is a scam, I will have our law firm go after them. I hope it is not a scam although.
i lost my btc, fuk this scam Sad
Murdock

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Thank god I didn't mine them for too long, maybe a couple of hours...

Jen Ann4v

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

Glad to see more interest in the coin.Keep up the good work
pizadrama

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

is this a scam? so many scams, i lost my btc too. Sad

help me, how do I get your coin back. I was sent to the floor and may have lost their

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg483/zaizai_anthai/chaacutenvai_zps367df1af.jpg
MarryUncle

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:54:40 AM

So your fair distribution method is just get BITCOIN and KH'S for free during a month to mine whatever you want?

You claim about energy costs and you want keep people mining Scrypt for

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
dandycat

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:35:03 AM

So your fair distribution method is just get BITCOIN and KH'S for free during a month to mine whatever you want?

You claim about energy costs and you want keep people mining Scrypt for

he cheated the hash and btc at the same time. Angry
Bergis

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:37:48 AM

there are so many scams, everybody has to invest IPO carefully Angry  fuk the trickster Angry
sir_doge_alot

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

Lost about $50 on this shit, and now my 2.5 million coins have been stuck in bittrex for over a week.   Angry

Freebiescoin - FQm9Eg2nC4fW2CVdCwGKFjzNF3quF2RQVb
Aimcoin - Ag2enFo4WP3Cw3TE8qcmaK12sZ8eABcMHN
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

Once someone claimed Multicoin and Standard coins developer are the same,true?
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:01:16 PM

Blocked   MUL   2775   3   4409 minutes   05/11/2014 20:59:10

I assume coin is dead?  over 4400 minutes without a block?

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tonk997

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

there are so many scams, everybody has to invest IPO carefully Angry  fuk the trickster Angry

Too many scams. I just found out about the NFD scam, and now this turns out to be a scam
buckjams

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:34:02 AM

there are so many scams, everybody has to invest IPO carefully Angry  fuk the trickster Angry

Too many scams. I just found out about the NFD scam, and now this turns out to be a scam
yeah, so many scams, it's really a pity about this coin, it's website looks nice, why the dev run away..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: