Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex is now missing 5000 BTC - SCAM - Let's find KUMALA  (Read 8982 times)
out_caste

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:28:22 AM

Why are people acting like it was painful obvious that vircurex was a problem? I didn't find it. I was able to dodge Mt.Gox but vircurex' fractional reserve isn't easy to find unless you're active on the forms around the time it happened, the news reports make it sound like they covered the losses. How was I suppose to know about these investor reports? Never turned up on any searches I made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:11:45 AM

Why are people acting like it was painful obvious that vircurex was a problem? I didn't find it. I was able to dodge Mt.Gox but vircurex' fractional reserve isn't easy to find unless you're active on the forms around the time it happened, the news reports make it sound like they covered the losses. How was I suppose to know about these investor reports? Never turned up on any searches I made.

Don't blame yourself. You have lots of company. Just one, holier than thou, idiot trying to make everyone feel worse than they already do.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Arbitrageur (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:13:58 PM

kuamala hasn't explained the missing 125k... was anyone aware of such huge amount? all I can see from previous reports is 25k, if anyone has different information pls post it here
EinsteiniumWisdom

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

Hey guys, I have 130 Litecoins frozen on this site. I had the coins there for less than a day or two I was just beginning to trade there and this pretty much ended my bankroll for trading coins. Their support team has not replied to any of my emails.

Anything I can do to help, let me know. Can we report him to the government of whatever country he is located in? I am sure we can get to the bottom of this somehow.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

Welcome to the search function on each page of this forum (upper right hand corner).

Search vircurex and look through posts and you will find information. Of course if you are lazy then you wont find it.

It is all in the due diligence effort that nets you safety, knowledge, and wisdom.

Don't be lazy.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

kuamala hasn't explained the missing 125k... was anyone aware of such huge amount? all I can see from previous reports is 25k, if anyone has different information pls post it here

I too wish he would explain that 125k amount missing.

As far as I know that is new losses and him not addressing this publicly and immediately says he has something to hide.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

out_caste

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:37:51 AM

Welcome to the search function on each page of this forum (upper right hand corner).

Search vircurex and look through posts and you will find information. Of course if you are lazy then you wont find it.

It is all in the due diligence effort that nets you safety, knowledge, and wisdom.

Don't be lazy.

The search function on this site is crap, I have to use google with "site:bitcointalk.org". Had I come across the fractional reserve I would have chosen a different site. Obviously with hindsight I can see my due diligence wasn't sufficient but don't pretend like any idiot would have figured it out with an hour of research into the different altcoin exchanges. Stop playing the "suckers are idiots and therefore deserve it" card, it's like you are trying to justify the fraud. If it bugs you that people are upset for being intentionally misled, then don't come to this section of the form, we don't care to hear it and you're not helping anyone by mocking us.
Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:17:46 AM

The search function on this site is crap, I have to use google with "site:bitcointalk.org". Had I come across the fractional reserve I would have chosen a different site. Obviously with hindsight I can see my due diligence wasn't sufficient but don't pretend like any idiot would have figured it out with an hour of research into the different altcoin exchanges. Stop playing the "suckers are idiots and therefore deserve it" card, it's like you are trying to justify the fraud. If it bugs you that people are upset for being intentionally misled, then don't come to this section of the form, we don't care to hear it and you're not helping anyone by mocking us.

don't worry

Just one idiot trying to make everyone feel worse than they already do

only 2 people are happy about this situation:

kumala and a moron like smoothie

he must be proud!!!

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Feel free to contact us if any of you like to start case in court against the scammers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=556208.0

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:54:40 AM

I turned my Bitcoins into NMC when the first message came. I wasted actually no time. I think something like this happened to Vircurex one time? Somebody stole coins from the database? Whatever. I don't care. Hopefully no sane person is still using this site.

If somebody stole/hacked, they would've stolen EVERYTHING. Or at least everything. Not certain coins, amounts here and there.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:11:47 AM

Don't listen to news reports that say they've covered their losses. As soon as something bad happens at an exchange, run away as fast as you can and don't look back.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
cheezhead

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:38:10 PM

don't worry

he must be proud!!!

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.
Arbitrageur (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:27:58 AM

kumala has still to explain where over 100k litecoin ended up. there's 100k litecoin missing compared to last year. he never gave any explanation, nobody but me is asking question.
where are all these coins?? is it outright theft from kumala? I want to know! people is going after the scumbags of coinmarket.io for a bunch of bitcoins, here there's almost 5000 bitcoin missing and no one says shit.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

Don't be lazy.

lol yes blame the search function. Well then you have google to search then right?

Looks like you were being lazy before investing and sending coins to vircurex. Now I am sure (hopefully) you will not fail to do your homework.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:19:47 AM

don't worry

he must be proud!!!

Thank you for telling me that I am trying to make people FEEL worse.

To be clear I have never condoned people stealing nor scamming.

But I will call out people who cry when they get their money shafted from them when there was information in the public domain on why to stay away from vircurex. If you lost money or anyone else with this site you are to blame as there was enough information out there to give you reason to stay away.

Please cry more by trying to attempt to tell me what I am doing without first asking as opposed to assuming. Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

don't worry

he must be proud!!!

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.

Why of all the exchanges to monetize your Bitcoin would you pick vircurex? Bitstamp has a longer track record and much more better reviews than Vircurex.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:12:58 PM

Months ago, without doing all the analysis you have, I thought something was funny as Vircurex was almost randomly adding and subtracting trading alt coins.  Just like owner was trying to make a quick buck and not interested in long term sustainability.  So I pulled out and looks like it was a good move. 

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

Months ago, without doing all the analysis you have, I thought something was funny as Vircurex was almost randomly adding and subtracting trading alt coins.  Just like owner was trying to make a quick buck and not interested in long term sustainability.  So I pulled out and looks like it was a good move. 

I think a few months ago, or in 2011-2012 a few Bitcoins went missing from Vircurex, too. They've been acting funny for a long time.
Arbitrageur (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:02:29 AM

finally someone summerized this up and made an article out of it!

FIND KUMALA! this guys has to be arrested and put in jail
cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:31:31 AM

Is it running? Like can you withdraw BTC, LTC etc?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: