Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another y3804 bearish thread  (Read 1487 times)
njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:40:18 AM

This the most depressing thread. Why bother? If you're that negative about btc, then why even spend the time to post about something that you do NOT believe in?
I do believe in BTC, but I also believe China has been the linchpin of this $200+ valuation. If they exit the market we'll return to some semblance of the pre-China valuation + any added value from legitimate advances within the BTC economy, which would (IMO) put it in the $200-300 range. The only reason why I go as low as $150 is because if we breach these lows it will inevitably be oversold.
y3804 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

LOL at everyone denying the OP. I haven't edited anything in the OP since April 13. Look at the situation today!

Again, final warning. Chinese exchanges WILL move offshore. Capital will stop flowing extremely soon, and these guys will have no way to make trading profitable for themselves. FXBTC has warned everyone since the beginning. Look at them now (Frozen fiat deposit AND withdrawal). PBOC has issued guidelines and Chinese exchanges try to work around them. PBOC DOESN'T LIKE THIS. They want them dead.

And yes, China Merchants Bank will have to halt BTC accounts! Who knows how BTCChina will handle fiat deposits. Same for Huobi!

The only way is OUT.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:58:24 AM

LOL at everyone denying the OP. I haven't edited anything in the OP since April 13. Look at the situation today!

Again, final warning. Chinese exchanges WILL move offshore. Capital will stop flowing extremely soon, and these guys will have no way to make trading profitable for themselves. FXBTC has warned everyone since the beginning. Look at them now (Frozen fiat deposit AND withdrawal). PBOC has issued guidelines and Chinese exchanges try to work around them. PBOC DOESN'T LIKE THIS. They want them dead.

And yes, China Merchants Bank will have to halt BTC accounts! Who knows how BTCChina will handle fiat deposits. Same for Huobi!

The only way is OUT.

Doesn't seem to have hurt the price any.  Price is higher now than April 13.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

The only way is OUT.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.  That's my summary of your post.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:12:34 AM

The only way is OUT.

So when this happens will you take your chinese shit ..and fuck off too ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: