Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why donation gathering is not allowed?  (Read 1431 times)
cech4204a (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:45:00 PM

There could be sections dedicated to donations, but since it's not allowed i'm interested why not? I created some topics with my story inside and i kindly asked for donations, but i almost got banned of forum, which i found realy sad. Is there any particular reason, why this is not allowed? All i can think of is...i can't even write it without beeing baned, but you will figure it out i guess by yourself.

Bitcoin is DEAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:19:52 PM

DONATIONS for project are allowed.

Begging is not allowed. Why? Bitcointalk.org is not a church's stairs. You want to beg for money (ask for donations while doing nothing interesting, none project etc) find better place. Bitcointalk.org is not a place for beggars. That's it.
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:36:31 PM

You have any ideas what project i can do? Do you need something?

Bitcoin is DEAD
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

You have any ideas what project i can do? Do you need something?

What are your skills?

Project MUST BE BIG to get donations....

Nothing comes for free my friend.

Try to earn some BTC !

WORK for BTC ... better than begging.
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:01:22 PM

I almost finished masters in finance and banking management, have 3 years working expirience (2 in controlling, 1 year in accounting), i can do excel stuf for a full day Smiley. I have some little trading expirience, but i mainly lost everything.

Bitcoin is DEAD
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:51:02 PM

There could be sections dedicated to donations, but since it's not allowed i'm interested why not? I created some topics with my story inside and i kindly asked for donations, but i almost got banned of forum, which i found realy sad. Is there any particular reason, why this is not allowed? All i can think of is...i can't even write it without beeing baned, but you will figure it out i guess by yourself.

Enlighten me, I'd love to hear this. I promise you won't get banned for it.

Also creating 4 different threads with the same copy/pasted content isn't kindly asking for donations, it's spam.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

Also creating 4 different threads with the same copy/pasted content isn't kindly asking for donations, it's spam.

Since you would not be considered any more as a non beggars forum, that would lower your reputation and you Donate button would be clicked less times. I did not get any warning/notice, that the thread was deleted, so i created another one, after second beeing deleted i created another one...and so on. When i got warning i stoped, simple. But don't expect me to stop if you don't write me whats not ok with my topics/posts.

Bitcoin is DEAD
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

I almost finished masters in finance and banking management, have 3 years working expirience (2 in controlling, 1 year in accounting), i can do excel stuf for a full day Smiley. I have some little trading expirience, but i mainly lost everything.

Then start a thread in Services, if you have any qualifications maybe someone will hire you.

Also, stop begging in the Slovenian and Croatian threads.

Signature space available for rent.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:21:17 PM

Since you would not be considered any more as a non beggars forum, that would lower your reputation and you Donate button would be clicked less times. I did not get any warning/notice, that the thread was deleted, so i created another one, after second beeing deleted i created another one...and so on. When i got warning i stoped, simple. But don't expect me to stop if you don't write me whats not ok with my topics/posts.

I expected something more interesting or conspiracy driven than that. What a letdown.

Having your thread deleted IS a warning on any internet forum I've ever been to, and yes you are expected to not repost it. I'm surprised you didn't get banned honestly, you must have met one of the more patient mods.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

Then start a thread in Services, if you have any qualifications maybe someone will hire you.

Job done, will let you know how it works...

Bitcoin is DEAD
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:31:37 PM

Job done, will let you know how it works...

like i promissed, i got my first offer, from guy in same country like me. He is offering me 2$ for 2 hours of work, thats 1,45€. Note that buss in my city costs 1,2€ and one hot-dog costs 2,5€. thanks, but i think i might be better off waiting for my jail time.
Here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23321.msg6201745#new

Bitcoin is DEAD
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

People will take a hot topic current event, collect donations for it, then keep the coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

People will take a hot topic current event, collect donations for it, then keep the coins.

You think that it would create domino effect?

Bitcoin is DEAD
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:49:41 PM

You think that it would create domino effect?

Don't know about the "domino" effect, but if the mods let one person do it, everyone would start.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:38:27 PM

for the sake of the argument, I am offering you 10€/hour (even I don't get that much) each time my grass rises 5cm to have this going for some time, and I will pay for your bus ticket and I will pay your lunch as well, how does that sound for you ?

it is not that much, but it is a start, is it cool ?
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

for the sake of the argument, I am offering you 10€/hour (even I don't get that much) each time my grass rises 5cm to have this going for some time, and I will pay for your bus ticket and I will pay your lunch as well, how does that sound for you ?

Better than nothing Wink Does he live in the same city with you? Smiley

What if he lives 3000km away and you will need to pay for his tickets? Cheesy
Most expensive grass cutter ever Cheesy

Edited:

Now I know he lives @Slovenia - and mmitech you are from Slovenia too! Cheesy

So perhaps he will consider your offer Smiley he should! If he really need money.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

Better than nothing Wink Does he live in the same city with you? Smiley

Or this is sarcasm? Smiley
What if he lives 3000km away and you will need to pay for his tickets? Cheesy
Most expensive grass cutter ever Cheesy

he is near me (20 Km), he said he will come with a bicycle. 
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

Smiley See!

I always tell to people Bitcointalk  is amazing place Cheesy

You can find so many help in here! Smiley

Cheers guys!
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:14:14 PM

Mmitech will send me 2 Litecoins as a donation, since he doesn't need grass cutting, he decided to donate it anyways.

This is my second recieved donation, first was yesterday  (0.01BTC).

Thank you both, whoever first guy/girl was.

Really can't believe that good people still exist. Smiley

Bitcoin is DEAD
cech4204a (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:30:26 PM

i've recieved 2 LTC, thank you very much, i also updated file in my signature by adding LTC address.

Bitcoin is DEAD
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: