Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:40:58 AM

Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plp

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:42:37 AM

The same I got my email a few hours ago just boxed them up as well. So it looks like its happening!

What did u email them with ? and which email did u email ?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:47:18 AM

Until the community as a whole makes it clear that the emissions of folks like sirmines, RickJames and others are even less desirable than farting in a crowded elevator then their foul stench will remain among us. Just ignoring them does nothing to protect unwary folks that wander in.

Who are you trying to protect unwary folks from fuzzy?? You are trying to protect them from people who will tell them that AMT has ripped off a ton of people, but you won't protect them from getting ripped off by AMT ??

What kind of a sick POS would do that?

OMG you and opie must be the same person because you are both on that side of the issue and both used the word bile. Oh shit, I'm so smart, haha you must be squirming in your pants now you troll (/sarcasm opie imitation )
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:53:49 AM

Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:54:29 AM

The same I got my email a few hours ago just boxed them up as well. So it looks like its happening!

What did u email them with ? and which email did u email ?

rma@advancedminers.com that is what they instructed.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

I get that idea, since it is worthless now, I'm just imagining these frauds doing something like selling the broken units to other people now to keep the process going without having to even come up with more hardware. They have to be completely broke at this time, I don't know why they haven't just disappeared completely and have the one person that we might know the real name of leave the country.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:27:03 AM

Until the community as a whole makes it clear that the emissions of folks like sirmines, RickJames and others are even less desirable than farting in a crowded elevator then their foul stench will remain among us. Just ignoring them does nothing to protect unwary folks that wander in.

Who are you trying to protect unwary folks from fuzzy?? You are trying to protect them from people who will tell them that AMT has ripped off a ton of people, but you won't protect them from getting ripped off by AMT ??

What kind of a sick POS would do that?

OMG you and opie must be the same person because you are both on that side of the issue and both used the word bile. Oh shit, I'm so smart, haha you must be squirming in your pants now you troll (/sarcasm opie imitation )
From you. There is more than enough posts here from AMT's customers to make it clear they (AMT) fucked up royally

There is never a need to resort to vulgar explicit sexual additions to ones commentary. As you asked, "What kind of a sick POS would do that?"

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:00:23 AM

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

I get that idea, since it is worthless now, I'm just imagining these frauds doing something like selling the broken units to other people now to keep the process going without having to even come up with more hardware. They have to be completely broke at this time, I don't know why they haven't just disappeared completely and have the one person that we might know the real name of leave the country.

Wow, that's vicious. How about this for a chain of events.

AMT takes responsibility for making poor choices in the fulfillment of it's processes and issues a recall.

AMT issues this recall of miners (even though some still work fine which has been noted here several times by several members) in order to insure that clients get long lasting working products, and AMT re-builds and reships all miners that were previously shipped out, while scrapping the returns.

AMT takes another LOC in order to increase production abroad and fulfill all orders within a few weeks, while developing services for the community which better the community as a whole.  

AMT changes its policy to all products sold will have a 5 to 10 day delivery at most (10 day just encase someone lives in New Zealand or something) and only sells stock miners, or miners which can be assembled and built in a 2 day period of time similar to other successful companies like caselabs.

AMT integrates with key market players and focuses on development and fulfillment of new orders via from new market segments which are created by incorporating AMT's ideas and concepts into it's miners which ultimately attract segments of the market which have either been forgotten or segments which AMT creates through market demand.

Rickjames never formally apologizes but one day writes a post which reads something like"

"Alright, they got their shit together, that's all I ever wanted anyway".

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:16:24 AM

Yeah, I'll just stop posting if I ever hear that you made everything right with customers.

After the chain of events that led to this disaster, there is very little reason to believe you have gotten things on course now. You were asked hundreds of times to be truthful, and you ONLY lied, over and over. What would be different this time?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:18:00 AM

If you think you will ever deserve an apology after all the shit you pulled, you are seriously delusional.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:30:38 AM

If you think you will ever deserve an apology after all the shit you pulled, you are seriously delusional.
Now that I can agree with no if's-and's-or buts from the consumers view.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:42:22 AM

AMT takes responsibility for making poor choices in the fulfillment of it's processes and issues a recall.

AMT issues this recall of miners (even though some still work fine which has been noted here several times by several members) in order to insure that clients get long lasting working products, and AMT re-builds and reships all miners that were previously shipped out, while scrapping the returns.

I'm not hearing anything about compensation for delivering 6 months late. You really should clarify your plan.

Buy & Hold
raveneffect2333

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:37:13 AM

My name is Michael and i have an order with AMT for 2 1.2Th/s units.
 These units were purchased in November 2013. My order number is 596. Over this period i have sent ungodly amounts of emails to AMT. The most recent 2 weeks ago i was told they would reply to me the next day. This is after promising me delivery multiple times until just giving up on communication altogether several months ago. I would appreciate a public update on this situation. Why are you recalling and reissuing items that are faulty when you have orders that have not been filled at all. Would you publicly state when my order is set to deliver or when a refund will be in my account. The lawyers are awfully interested.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

These units were purchased in November 2013. My order number is 596. Over this period i have sent ungodly amounts of emails to AMT. The most recent 2 weeks ago i was told they would reply to me the next day. This is after promising me delivery multiple times until just giving up on communication altogether several months ago. I would appreciate a public update on this situation. Why are you recalling and reissuing items that are faulty when you have orders that have not been filled at all. Would you publicly state when my order is set to deliver or when a refund will be in my account. The lawyers are awfully interested.

Welcome to the misery pit. It looks as if, and this is complete speculation on my part( I don't want my thoughts taken as facts since I have a lack of evidence),that those who received hardware are those who forced the hand of AMT by filing with various regulatory agencies. It appears these units were sent out despiste know system flaws, with the hopes that they were sending out the stock that would actually perform while supplying the agencies with proof of shipment of goods, giving the appearance of a good faith effort to deliver hardware.

If you filed no complaint then no agency was tracking your issue, then you got no hardware. Again these are my thoughts not facts.

If that was the case it was a calculated move on the part of AMT as there were production issues that meant there was no way that delivery was going to be on time for the majority of orders. Some might not call it the morally right move to make, but it was the smart one. Think of it a rowboat with holes it, each hole is a regulatory complaint and miners they sent out were the corks to stop the leaks. It was a stop gap measure plain and simple. This was a way to keep them afloat so they at least had a chance to weather the storm. If not they would have sank before the storm even rolled in.

So here we are, a lawsuit has been filed and we are all part of it, except for those with no "skin in the game" as people keep saying. Tangentially speaking I could give two shits who you are and what you want to post or for what reasons, you won't find me trying to stop you, bury them with the dirt from the hole they dug for themselves, because it's not going to change the outcome at this point. Anyway, the lawsuit is filed and now it's a waiting game. Do they settle ? Do they go to trial? It's a trial by jury so you are only going to have people who really know nothing about Bitcoin. Are they going to understand the pressing nature of the hardware and the timeliness of its delivery? You know there is going to be a grandma who doesn't know what a computer is. You'll have a few people who have dells from 1998 who only have it for "the emails" and a maybe a smattering of tech savvy individuals on the jury. Do you really think they are going to understand the damages suffered in the case? I'm not too confident.

I'd prefer the settlement route. I'll have my new(er) miner from amt hashing away making way less than it should be, but something is honestly better than nothing. Maybe I get some cash from the settlement. Maybe it's enough to buy another miner from another company. AMT said my MPP period has started as of when the hardware shipped (the 4th or 7th of April) so if I haven't mined enough by october 4th to be profitable (which isn't likely barring a large increase in the price of bitcoin) then I'll contact them for their next most powerful miner that could reach profitability (provided they are still operating). Or if they so chose and this is completely their choice they send me enough hashing power now to ensure that I make a profit on my purchase and then they are done with me.

The fact is all of those things are out of my hands. It's why you don't really see me whining about it to much. I know when I've been got, and right now I've been got. It sucks as I'm a disabled vet going through some financial and medical woes at the moment (unrelated to the AMT thing that money came from a completely separate source specifically for mining) so I kind of have more pressing matters to worry about than just this. (It also explains why I have so much time to just sit and watch the forum)

Well I'm going to go ahead and look up my local fedex kinkos and see who is open 24 hours. I'm going to put this bad boy all back together, with the exception the heat sink that fell off. I wish two would have came off then I could have kept them and made a set of cuff links. The camera is coming with me. I'll have pictures of the miner as I packaged it and exactly how left it in the hands of the fedex people ( I'll actually include copies in the return box for AMTs benefit) Then off this goes and hopefully within a week or so I'll have another miner.

rik_khaos

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:55:48 AM

Good god thats a wall of text.

rik_khaos

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:38:44 AM

They now appear to be selling A2s as well.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

AMT has to be the most corrupt business I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. It is amazing how much damage they have created (not just in my pocketbook) and how little responsibility they take for their own actions. I look forward to seeing AMT receive the justice they rightfully deserve.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
dreward

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:16:24 PM

Same for me
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

Same for me

Here is the reality for folks who have yet to receive a miner.

The only reason I believe I was delivered a miner (unfortunately broken) is that I had a case with the Delaware County consumer affairs division.  They failed that and that body recommended I call the District Attorney to file criminal complaint.

Possibly the only reason why they are issuing RMA's is to show to the court that they are doing some to address grievances.

Of course, I have yet to hear them shipping units to users who never got one.

A complete mystery.

They once claimed they couldn't update the website because of a court order (this despite a lot of fraudulent claims on the website),  now they've updated it with a claim to sell A1 and A2 chips.

Anybody's guess that they'll deliver on those A1 and A2 chips.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dreward

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:26:23 PM

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

AMT takes another LOC in order to increase production abroad and fulfill all orders within a few weeks, while developing services for the community which better the community as a whole.  

AMT changes its policy to all products sold will have a 5 to 10 day delivery at most (10 day just encase someone lives in New Zealand or something) and only sells stock miners, or miners which can be assembled and built in a 2 day period of time similar to other successful companies like caselabs.

AMT integrates with key market players and focuses on development and fulfillment of new orders via from new market segments which are created by incorporating AMT's ideas and concepts into it's miners which ultimately attract segments of the market which have either been forgotten or segments which AMT creates through market demand.

Rickjames never formally apologizes but one day writes a post which reads something like"

"Alright, they got their shit together, that's all I ever wanted anyway".

Sounds wonderful. For those of us who ordered back in November  I assume that this policy statement covers us and that we can expect equipment within 10 days of the promulgation of this policy as stated in this forum. Really guys yet another own goal please try harder some of us really want to like you and making statements that actually come true will go a long way towards that.
I look forward to receiving my equipment on 6/15 or at the worst 6/20 (p.s. I live in TN not NZ!)

Edward
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: