Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:00:58 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:56:19 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
Yes the top sinks were woefully under sized. However, bet the rig you posted as running fine has the same tiny sinks, no?
Just that the final flaming nails in the coffin are the missing thermal bumps on back side of the board that are supposed to complete the thermal contact path to the main heat sink. I refer you to my previous post on this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7610781#msg7610781

I have sample boards ranging from no thermal bumps at all to most all there. On average I see what is shown in the above post - most missing meaning that there is no way in hell to make decent contact with the main heat sink as the few bumps present act as jacks raising the board up from the sink. Thermal compound no matter how carefully applied (or drunkenly slathered on) will not compensate for the 8mil gap. So much for the 70% of heat flow path.

AMT was not responsible for those bumps. The CM was. If they were not explicitly called out in the BOM from AMT/Bitmine (my copy makes no mention of them nor having filled thermal vias) then either have none or all of them. Period. If you have ever worked with power devices before you *have* to had known that. Given that some/many bumps are there tells me you knew about the thermal loads the A1 has. After that  Roll Eyes

Then there is the dpot chip substitution without regard to the core voltage divider reference circuit it controls... Ohm's Law applied to parallel resistances anyone? Frankly, aside from the legal who-did or didn't do-what points, this is all just stomping around in the rotting carcase of a long beaten to death horse.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMET

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:29:18 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 01:51:40 PM by IMET

Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
Yes the top sinks were woefully under sized. However, bet the rig you posted as running fine has the same tiny sinks, no?
Just that the final flaming nails in the coffin are the missing thermal bumps on back side of the board that are supposed to complete the thermal contact path to the main heat sink. I refer you to my previous post on this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7610781#msg7610781

I have sample boards ranging from no thermal bumps at all to most all there. On average I see what is shown in the above post - most missing meaning that there is no way in hell to make decent contact with the main heat sink as the few bumps present act as jacks raising the board up from the sink. Thermal compound no matter how carefully applied (or drunkenly slathered on) will not compensate for the 8mil gap. So much for the 70% of heat flow path.

AMT was not responsible for those bumps. The CM was. If they were not explicitly called out in the BOM from AMT/Bitmine (my copy makes no mention of them nor having filled thermal vias) then either have none or all of them. Period. If you have ever worked with power devices before you *have* to had known that. Given that some/many bumps are there tells me you knew about the thermal loads the A1 has. After that  Roll Eyes

Then there is the dpot chip substitution without regard to the core voltage divider reference circuit it controls... Ohm's Law applied to parallel resistances anyone? Frankly, aside from the legal who-did or didn't do-what points, this is all just stomping around in the rotting carcase of a long beaten to death horse.
No, the rig that I posted did not have the tiny sinks.  I built my own prototype and measured the ASICS with a thermocouple.  I then redid the thermals and mechanicals.  The bumps that you describe are not intentional.  They are created when solder flows through the thermal vias and cannot be controlled.  There are ways to get good thermal contact with and without the bumps.  Lastly, I know nothing about a dpot substitution.  We installed what was on the parts list supplied.     
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:07:45 PM

It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

Now they want to blame IMET and say refunds are held up due to them.

Ha, way to pass the buck AMT.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

Has a SINGLE person received a miner yet?

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:59:38 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:11:00 PM by Stan-O

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT.  

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

so you're actually claiming responsibility for the PCB assembly that looks like it was done by a 3 year.  Thermal paste smeared everywhere.  The guy that did it had to have been drunk, or perhaps a trained chimp.   There were also improperly soldered chips, ie.. non-functioning, and when viewed under magnification, the solder job is obviously the problem.

bold move IMET.  
Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.

Stan-O didn't you order a technobit designed AMT miner?

Did IMET produce those boards or just the Bitmain boards?

Yes i did.  That one was not assembled at IMET.  But, mine still had a healthy extra application of thermal paste in places i've never seen it on any other board, EVER.  looked like a total hack job.  

my apologies to IMET.  you guys just did the basics, and shipped them to AMT for the slop application, etc.

anyways, it sucks to see you guys who plopped down thousands of dollars in good faith, still getting jerked around.  hopefully the hammer of justice strikes AMT very soon.

opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

What should have been https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721660.0

IMET

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:16 PM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT.  

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

so you're actually claiming responsibility for the PCB assembly that looks like it was done by a 3 year.  Thermal paste smeared everywhere.  The guy that did it had to have been drunk, or perhaps a trained chimp.   There were also improperly soldered chips, ie.. non-functioning, and when viewed under magnification, the solder job is obviously the problem.

bold move IMET.  

Stan-O didn't you order a technobit designed AMT miner?

Did IMET produce those boards or just the Bitmain boards?

Yes i did.  That one was not assembled at IMET.  But, mine still had a healthy extra application of thermal paste in places i've never seen it on any other board, EVER.  looked like a total hack job.  

my apologies to IMET.  you guys just did the basics, and shipped them to AMT for the slop application, etc.

anyways, it sucks to see you guys who plopped down thousands of dollars in good faith, still getting jerked around.  hopefully the hammer of justice strikes AMT very soon.

No problem at all. 
opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

Half his order doesn't translate into "satisfied customer" or MPP delivered.

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:41:12 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 10:57:12 PM by AMT_miners

AMT was not responsible for those bumps. The CM was. If they were not explicitly called out in the BOM from AMT/Bitmine (my copy makes no mention of them nor having filled thermal vias) then either have none or all of them. Period. If you have ever worked with power devices before you *have* to had known that. Given that some/many bumps are there tells me you knew about the thermal loads the A1 has. After that  Roll Eyes

No, the rig that I posted did not have the tiny sinks.  I built my own prototype and measured the ASICS with a thermocouple.  I then redid the thermals and mechanicals.  The bumps that you describe are not intentional.  They are created when solder flows through the thermal vias and cannot be controlled.  There are ways to get good thermal contact with and without the bumps.  Lastly, I know nothing about a dpot substitution.  We installed what was on the parts list supplied.      

Tom on these threads you need to stick to your story. Some of these guys are already like rich and have nothing better to do than follow threads really closely.  Focus on the following Tom, then verify it for yourself if you haven't figured it out already.

IMET failed to fill the thermal via's in the asics correctly, period.  The .5 oz copper selected for all the boards (let's gain on the margins boys) charged at quick turn pricing didn't help either. Lack of filling the via's was related to either the amount used or the there lack of/or quality of solder they used as well as lack of know how. This first came from a few different pro's in the industry and was later verified to us by those that same guys which produce the damn asics after examining several of IMET's (off the line) boards which we had kept for these specific purposes. Despite the boards not working, IMET continued to run them because they lead us to believe that these boards could be fixed, because every other fucking day when we brought up "what are we doing with the bad board guys, we heard "don't worry, lets get a good line going first and then we'll get back them" bullshit bullshit. And when your dealing with angry clients, emails that make you want to just end it all, and trolls that look like fucking santa writing anti-semetic shit with your families info, your just hoping for the best at that point. After 200k had be given, the attitude completely changed and their true colors emerged. When they realized their mistake, they did not come clean with it, they proposed other bullshit costly options but mostly suggested we order brand new boards for all the pre-exisiting boards built, basically suggesting to scrap 90 miners worth of boards populated with chips which were bad boards. The few boards which were successful were boards created with a lead based solder but had other problems regarding SMT, lots of tombstones and what nut and rework charges.

We were in a desperate situation, already late and we decided to use them because they were free and promised to get everything done within three weeks. That was Feb 8th, btw. AMT trusted IMET and IMET fucked AMT. Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

We're suing IMET, we'll win, and we'll issue refunds, end of story.  As to when that's happening, we can't say. Legalities can take a while as you all already know. And if IMET knows what's good for them they'll put their head down, write the check and hold on to their business.

Moral of the story. Don't work with overpriced American SMT's that promise the world, get off your ass and fly to china and do it with people that sleep under their SMT's machines. No that's wrong. Moral of the story, don't accept pre-orders for a machine that doesn't exist which produces a currency out of thin air based on a swiss guy's promised deadline who's relying on a Chinese company that they had no control over.  And don't sell to clients which beg for your product over and over for three weeks straight because most likely they'll turn out to be a premeditated nut job that will cause you problems.

Several people have already gotten their miners. It still amazes that only one has come to the forum but what ever. We used an agent to ship, there were some delays in Hong Kong, most miners should be received already or within the next few days or this week.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:43:49 PM

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:48:43 PM

Really excited to post updates later of our 1U model and some other new developments. Stay tuned.
opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:53:37 PM

This is a shame.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.

I was specifically referring to known cases. In this case we only all know of one person who has. This is the only available info we have hence my comment.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:56:52 AM

More lies and bs. Only 10% from this forum? Check the order list that was compiled by your customers here. If that equates to only 10% then you've really taken millions of dollars from customers...

Still waiting on my refund for my order placed back in DECEMBER!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

More lies and bs. Only 10% from this forum? Check the order list that was compiled by your customers here. If that equates to only 10% then you've really taken millions of dollars from customers...

Still waiting on my refund for my order placed back in DECEMBER!

this exactly! if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

zipkin.... you're going to fuck up. too many lies. too much to keep up with. you're gonna slip. karma motherfucker - it's real.

I would like to quote Joshua Zipkin on the original AMT thread.

"Refunds will be given if we don't meet shipment dates within a reasonable time."

Does Zipkin consider 9 months reasonable?
9 months is completely reasonable considering, of course  that it's your fault.  Wink
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:51:24 AM

Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

What money back? You wrote IMET a bad check.

Buy & Hold
IMET

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:15:13 AM

No, the rig that I posted did not have the tiny sinks.  I built my own prototype and measured the ASICS with a thermocouple.  I then redid the thermals and mechanicals.  The bumps that you describe are not intentional.  They are created when solder flows through the thermal vias and cannot be controlled.  There are ways to get good thermal contact with and without the bumps.  Lastly, I know nothing about a dpot substitution.  We installed what was on the parts list supplied.      

Tom on these threads you need to stick to your story. Some of these guys are already like rich and have nothing better to do than follow threads really closely.  Focus on the following Tom, then verify it for yourself if you haven't figured it out already.

IMET failed to fill the thermal via's in the asics correctly, period.  The .5 oz copper selected for all the boards (let's gain on the margins boys) charged at quick turn pricing didn't help either. Lack of filling the via's was related to either the amount used or the there lack of/or quality of solder they used as well as lack of know how. This first came from a few different pro's in the industry and was later verified to us by those that same guys which produce the damn asics after examining several of IMET's (off the line) boards which we had kept for these specific purposes. Despite the boards not working, IMET continued to run them because they lead us to believe that these boards could be fixed, because every other fucking day when we brought up "what are we doing with the bad board guys, we heard "don't worry, lets get a good line going first and then we'll get back them" bullshit bullshit. And when your dealing with angry clients, emails that make you want to just end it all, and trolls that look like fucking santa writing anti-semetic shit with your families info, your just hoping for the best at that point. After 200k had be given, the attitude completely changed and their true colors emerged. When they realized their mistake, they did not come clean with it, they proposed other bullshit costly options but mostly suggested we order brand new boards for all the pre-exisiting boards built, basically suggesting to scrap 90 miners worth of boards populated with chips which were bad boards. The few boards which were successful were boards created with a lead based solder but had other problems regarding SMT, lots of tombstones and what nut and rework charges.

We were in a desperate situation, already late and we decided to use them because they were free and promised to get everything done within three weeks. That was Feb 8th, btw. AMT trusted IMET and IMET fucked AMT. Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

We're suing IMET, we'll win, and we'll issue refunds, end of story.  As to when that's happening, we can't say. Legalities can take a while as you all already know. And if IMET knows what's good for them they'll put their head down, write the check and hold on to their business.

Moral of the story. Don't work with overpriced American SMT's that promise the world, get off your ass and fly to china and do it with people that sleep under their SMT's machines. No that's wrong. Moral of the story, don't accept pre-orders for a machine that doesn't exist which produces a currency out of thin air based on a swiss guy's promised deadline who's relying on a Chinese company that they had no control over.  And don't sell to clients which beg for your product over and over for three weeks straight because most likely they'll turn out to be a premeditated nut job that will cause you problems.

Several people have already gotten their miners. It still amazes that only one has come to the forum but what ever. We used an agent to ship, there were some delays in Hong Kong, most miners should be received already or within the next few days or this week.

. Unfortunately, there are so many inaccuracies above.  We stand by our work, and there is nothing wrong with the assembled PCBs.  As mentioned in an email to you last week, we would consider taking the PCBs built in lieu of payment. 
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:23:04 AM

Helping AMT get their money back from IMET equals refunds.

What money back? You wrote IMET a bad check.

IMET had several good ones which they cashed, well over 200K before the last one yes.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:18:14 AM

AMT,

I sent you my request for RMA. I sent you machine LAST month, and you have received them (confirmed by Josh). I was told it would take a week at most. Please reply ASAP, I have given you ample time (Also have emailed your sales department).

~Casey
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:00:45 AM

AMT,

I sent you my request for RMA. I sent you machine LAST month, and you have received them (confirmed by Josh). I was told it would take a week at most. Please reply ASAP, I have given you ample time (Also have emailed your sales department).

~Casey

Get the JAG office up his ass. I know he's defrauded veterans (my self) and National Guardsmen (myself)  as well as active duty service members (your self).

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:40:13 AM

This is a shame.

if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

this will stay up zipkin until you clear the air.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:55:48 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 06:47:11 PM by AMT_miners

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: