Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:28:26 PM

I just tried to login to the controller. I put in the login / password, hit enter and got the following.

Anybody know what it means?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 606, in respond
    cherrypy.response.body = self.handler()
  File "/mineros/web/mako_h.py", line 14, in __call__
    env.update(self.next_handler())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/mineros/web/auth.py", line 142, in login
    cherrypy.session.regenerate()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py", line 91, in regenerate
    self.delete()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py", line 163, in delete
    self._delete()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py", line 263, in _delete
    del self.cache[self.id]
KeyError: 'db4be997ae800c160e939c958c1000dce8296b7c'

Powered by CherryPy 3.1.2

A quick power cycle and this has been fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

wifi should be easy enough to add with a linux friendly USB wifi adapter assuming the support for it it wasn't ripped out of the kernel.

Yes, and the dongles are inexpensive. Once I get the blades tested and running, I will work on adding WiFi.

http://www.amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-Wireless-Adapter-Wizard/dp/B003MTTJOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397485528&sr=8-1&keywords=usb+wifi+dongle

This is a cheap (10 bucks) but very reliable dongle AND it works with linux Cheesy

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-usb-wireless-compatibility-adapter-list.html

That is the exact one I will be trying.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:17:40 PM

After last nights promised update of info on the old thread....crickets. I really am hoping they don't drop the ball again on communications. When even moderators are warning us that we should be wary of a self-moderated thread, its an important concern. I presume they are churning out machines, but it would be nice that they actually follow through on what they say they will do. Even little things are under scrutiny right now. Like posting an update of some kind in the main post (which they claimed was going up last night). And well follow through. I imagine they are working on getting hardware out but it would be nice to hear from them about it and keep us in the loop. Goes a long way towards keeping people from creating hate threads.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:40:10 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:08:07 AM by opieum2

FYI I have emailed orders, jbrown and josh with my phone number (as I don't know who at AMT actually posted that I would get a call back today) I got the call. They followed through.

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

Yeah,

I just want this damned thing to work.

I got 2 cards working last night, and said fuck it. The backplane had to be plugged in WHILE powered up. After I unplugged, and plugged it back in, I restarted CGMINER and it worked with 3. I tried to get 4 working, but the damn thing is buggy as shit.

Any suggestions AMT? Are you actually going to send me my boards this week?

~Casey

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

Yeah,

I just want this damned thing to work.

I got 2 cards working last night, and said fuck it. The backplane had to be plugged in WHILE powered up. After I unplugged, and plugged it back in, I restarted CGMINER and it worked with 3. I tried to get 4 working, but the damn thing is buggy as shit.

Any suggestions AMT? Are you actually going to send me my boards this week?

~Casey
Did you see this post about power rails etc? Methinks it may address some of the problems folks have been having. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6204573#msg6204573

Oh AMT, btw: when my kit arrives I do have any and all test gear you folks want us to have. Precision DMM's, IR and TC temp probes, oscilloscopes to monitor the power rails for spikes/dips, current probes, etc. You name it I have it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

hey guys just done a little video of my 520gh miner, the video is not full screen like normal for some reason as i took it on my phone.
im posting this as nobody else has posted a video of a working miner as of yet that im aware.
full 24hr graph will be posted once ready for your scrutiny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7rUW2H-wqk
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

hey guys just done a little video of my 520gh miner, the video is not full screen like normal for some reason as i took it on my phone.
im posting this as nobody else has posted a video of a working miner as of yet that im aware.

Nice to see 1 working machine out there. Thanks for the vid.

just a tip, Hold your phone horizontal when taking video and pictures and you will get full wide screen images.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

Congrats mell
It seems ok for me
Thank you very much for the vide and the efforts
to Amt
Congrats you made it first thing that works
1. 3 blades are doing 520 GH so 5 blades what your 1.2t miner wii be equals to 866 my  Grin
That is what I call complete scam. folks payed for 1.2 t but they will get eventually 866 in return?
2. Even six blades could not reach 1.2 t Grin
Why,
Because it is under clocked / bolted a loot. why because your cooling boys just sucks.that is why. And probably because you are still fighting for my 10 btc Grin
So take my sincere apologies there is one AMT miner which works
Yes it is
Send melbro another one for thanking him that he saved your ass for the moment. But it is a temporary solution only Grin
MELL ,
Will yo be so kind to measure the themp from the other side big heatsink . That is where 70% of the heat should be disposed.
10x

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
mellorbo

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:03:23 PM

Congrats mell
It seems ok for me
to Amt
1. 3 blades are doing 520 GH so 5 blades what your 1.2t miner wii be equals to 866 my  Grin
That is what I call complete scam. folks payed for 1.2 t but they will get eventually 866 in return?
Why,
Because it is under clocked / bolted a loot. why because your cooling boys just sucks.that is why. And probably because you are still fighting for my 10 btc Grin
Yes it is
Send melbro another one for thanking him that he saved your ass for the moment. But it is a temporary solution only Grin
Will yo be so kind to measure the themp from the other side big heatsink . That is where 70% of the heat should be disposed.
10x

if i run cgminer from the pi itself and not via amt gui i was running 205gh on 2 cards with 179 on the third card so i think after this 24hr graph is up im gonna see if there is a way to tweak and get it better (i am running nominal mode tho tbh will try turbo at later date)
i will keep you posted on whats going on as much as i can like i said Smiley
the temps from the big heatsink side are from right to left : 37*c - 45*c - 46*c while the small heatsinks sit at approx 65-70*c at avg 0.84v per chip
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:11:05 PM

Congrats mell
It seems ok for me
to Amt
Why,
Yes it is
10x

if i run cgminer from the pi itself and not via amt gui i was running 205gh on 2 cards with 179 on the third card so i think after this 24hr graph is up im gonna see if there is a way to tweak and get it better (i am running nominal mode tho tbh will try turbo at later date)
the temps from the big heatsink side are from right to left : 37*c - 45*c - 46*c while the small heatsinks sit at approx 65-70*c at avg 0.84v per chip
Probably there are dead chips or cores on third one. Any way I will watch your results closely Wink
About oc it is your depiction only..I would not do it but let us hope it is cold in canada Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
mellorbo

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

Congrats mell
It seems ok for me
to Amt
Why,
Yes it is
10x

Probably there are dead chips or cores on third one. Any way I will watch your results closely Wink
About oc it is your depiction only..I would not do it but let us hope it is cold in canada Wink

its still pretty cold here in the U.K Smiley
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:41:30 PM

Still no updates or tracking information which I was told I would receive:

Two months ago,
One month ago,
a few weeks ago,
And now last week....

So, when will my order 899 be shipped AMT??

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
opieum2

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:01:04 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:06:44 AM by opieum2

Still no updates or tracking information which I was told I would receive:

Two months ago,
One month ago,
a few weeks ago,
And now last week....

So, when will my order 899 be shipped AMT??

They still owe me a phone call for today to arrange the pick up this week. This is getting kinda old. And aggravating.
I got the call and made my arrangements.

opieum2

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:57:19 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:06:05 AM by opieum2

Well it's almost 5 and no call from them as they promised. Got the call made my arrangements to go pick up my miners.

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

AMT Miners - FedEx never came to pick up the miner, I am hoping they are coming today. I don't want to lose yet another day of mining.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

I miss the old thread Sad still waiting on my miners........ Any updates would be appreciated. Delivery was promised a month ago and people promised 3 months ago haven't gotten anything. Any 1.2 th miner people receive one that works perfectly hashing at 1.2 nominal?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:04:53 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 11:39:55 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Nice!. Hopefully I will soon be getting the same kit. Thinking about a Coolmaster 1,200w PSU but for now have a 1,200w HP server PSU coming tomorrow (much cheaper btw) to poke around with and figure out until my 520 comes in.

Query: do I need any 4-pin Molex (+5 & +12v) for anything? The server PSU can feed 5v @3a if needed.

On the temps: 65-70c on the chip sinks? Toasty but not unreasonable. For 'official' specs on the A1 chip I refer to Bitmine's Github site. https://github.com/bitmine-ch/bitmine/blob/master/Specs/CoinCraft%20A1.pdf
p1 is the quickey specs, p. 13 is power and temp specs.

What do the chokes on the board read? On my Ants they are the hottest things @ 75c in a slow/dead air zone, around 40-50 in an airstream. Chokes can easily take up to 140c or better but - caps sitting next to them are not so happy...

Got a thermocouple to poke between the big heat sink fins opposite where the chips sit? Be interesting to know the ΔT between the sides...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:44:17 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:30:26 AM by opieum2

Well looks like no joy. 7:40pm and They still haven't called. Referenced the quoted text below and post the original link. Just another instance of a failed word. Likely this will be deleted. If they call before 10pm (I do sleep) however I will remove the posts and comment on it here. They deserve the credit when they do the right thing at least.

They have contacted me and we have made arrangements to get the miners. I will post more once I have them in my hands. Hopefully be able to help some people out.

Re: Official Thread: AMT
April 12, 2014, 08:32:11 PM

Quote from: opieum2 on April 12, 2014, 08:30:29 PM
I was hoping to have gotten a reply on whether or not I can do a pickup. Alyssa sent me an email letting me know about that. Ideally I had hoped to go down tomorrow afternoon. Can someone please get back to me via email if this is possible. I know the plant is closed but if the office is available I can do that. Please let me know asap so I can make arrangements.

The AMT administrative office is not open on Saturdays or Sundays so that would not be possible. Surely someone will get back to you on Monday regarding your request for pickup.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6192029#msg6192029

regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:55:32 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:39:19 AM by regtable69

Nice!. Hopefully I will soon be getting the same kit. Thinking about a Coolmaster 1,200w PSU but for now have a 1,200w HP server PSU coming tomorrow (much cheaper btw) to poke around with and figure out until my 520 comes in.

Query: do I need any 4-pin Molex (+5 & +12v) for anything? The server PSU can feed 5v @3a if needed.

On the temps: 65-70c on the chip sinks? Toasty but not unreasonable. For 'official' specs on the A1 chip I refer to Bitmine's Github site. https://github.com/bitmine-ch/bitmine/blob/master/Specs/CoinCraft%20A1.pdf
p1 is the quickey specs, p. 13 is power and temp specs.

What do the chokes on the board read? On my Ants they are the hottest things @ 75c in a slow/dead air zone, around 40-50 in an airstream. Chokes can easily take up to 140c or better but - caps sitting next to them are not so happy...

Got a thermocouple to poke between the big heat sink fins opposite where the chips sit? Be interesting to know the ΔT between the sides...
all you need is x amounts of the 6 pin or 6/8 pin connectors used for gpus for your blades, the 24pin motherboard connector and a floppy drive connector for the pack plane.
 if you have sata cables or molex cables you wont need them so to speak. but you may be best off getting some fans to run off the molex/sata cables and place them to the rear of the cage in a push pull style to give good cooling to the back chips. for the top board you WILL need some sort of fan as there is not a great deal of n/a cooling they sit around 60-70*c with the fan.
definatley monitor the temps as you run.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: